monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:37 pm
Anyone see any Russian collusion besides Killary and the DNC yet? Just checking.
maporsche

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:41 pm
@coldjoint,
I heard that there is this report that is being worked on that has a goal the purpose of clearing that question up for us.

Until then, no one knows for sure. Maybe it will show nothing. Who knows?

Not you, I'm sure of that.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:44 pm
@maporsche,
To you obviously
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:46 pm
Nearly 600 Immigrant Kids Remain in Federal Custody After Court Deadline to Reunite Them With Parents.

Published August 24, 2018

Quote:
Nearly a month after the federal court deadline for the Trump administration to reunite separated immigrant families, 565 children are still stuck in government custody, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.

As of August 16, the fates of 366 of those kids, including six under the age of five, were in limbo because the feds had already deported their parents without a plan for reuniting them, the organization said.

The ACLU is working to bring together the separated families even after a federal judge blasted the Trump administration's claim that immigrant-rights groups, not the government, should be in charge of the process. District Judge Dana Sabraw called the administration's foot-dragging "unacceptable" and said the responsibility is "100%" on the government.

Since then, though, the court has ordered both the ACLU and the administration work jointly on a plan to reunite the families. But federal officials only turned over a list of phone numbers for deported parents two weeks ago, and the ACLU says many of those are now inoperable.

"The fact of the matter is that many parents may be in hiding, considering that they have all been deported to countries which they fled in the first place," strategist Amrit Cheng said on the civil rights group's website.

It's a safe bet the ALCU will forcefully bring up those concerns when it returns to court today to update the judge on the reunification process.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2018/08/24/nearly-600-immigrant-kids-remain-in-federal-custody-after-court-deadline-to-reunite-them-with-parents
coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:48 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Maybe it will show nothing.

What about what it has already shown, that corrupted members of the FBI and DoJ who have lied to Congress go unpunished.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
maporsche

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 08:07 pm
Can someone summarize what this US/Mexico trade deal is all about? Specifically?
camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 08:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Isn't that the position of Storm Front and other Nazi, white racist organizations like Town Hall, Donald Trump, ... ?
gungasnake

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 08:35 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40168644_10155759824121547_4654811578888093696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1fceb3daf54ebfee6c905513f0406cbb&oe=5BFF991A
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 08:38 pm
@maporsche,
I'm not sure it's actually a done deal.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 08:46 pm
@coldjoint,

Again, the Russians I was talking to around that time weren't really interested in the election but I suppose you could say I colluded with them. There was this one really hot blond Russian spy chick, a Spetznaz lieutenant of some sort who wanted to know where to buy JagerPro hog traps to catch demokkkrats with, I might have mentioned that previously, and I did show her the way to the Bass-Pro outlet in Katy Tx. She made it worth my while…

Jagerpro hog/demokkkrat trap:
http://deepsouthtrapping.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Pricing_RoundPenPic1.jpg

Hot Russian spy chick:
https://bridesandlovers.com/images/upload/filemanagers/beautiful-russian-girls1.jpg.html.jpeg

That was a really good day out in Gungasnake land. The only people who didn't seem to be having a good time were those idiot demokkkrats caught in that Jagerpro trap.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:59 pm
Since we have all the people who do not live in the US telling us all about our country it is only fair we check on theirs. So, Germany.

Refreshing seeing and hearing the truth. Anyway Germans are not happy with their government. Plus they also heard there are no real Germans from another politician. I bet that is not sitting to well with some.
0 Replies

mysteryman841

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:37 pm
@maporsche,
And of course the left blames every shooting on the NRA.
It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, the left and its political allies always blame the NRA.

I'm an NRA member, and I have never killed anyone, let alone fired any of my weapons anywhere except at a range.

So, why is it ok for the NRA to get blamed every time there is a shooting?
MontereyJack

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:42 pm
@coldjoint,
stupid and false.
mysteryman841

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:45 pm
President Trump will be in Evansville In. this coming Thursday.
I am going to attend if its at all possible.
Evansville is only about 45 minutes away.

If I am able to attend I will report on how it went.
I think it will be a lot of fun.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:47 pm
@mysteryman841,
Quote:
So, why is it ok for the NRA to get blamed every time there is a shooting?

It is not OK. It is repeated and has been repeated enough until people think it is true. When you think about it, it is ridiculous. Not one mass murderer has been a NRA member. And how many inner city criminals and illegal aliens(some MS 13) belong to the NRA? It is just a way to demonize people and sow more division with a strawman.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
stupid and false.

Like you on hate groups or sites? Got any proof yet, I have been waiting for proof from you on those groups in question.
0 Replies