monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 10:06 am
https://c4.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Brennan-Speech-600-LI.jpg
https://c4.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Brennan-Speech-600-LI.jpg
Sure he is. Trump just put him in the spotlight. Brennan is on almost every network, he has hardly been silenced.
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 10:19 am
There are other things in the news beside negative gossip about Trump.
Here is something negative about Bill, who like all Democrats does discriminate, he rapes boys too? We may never know, someone else has been found dead.

Quote:
Arkancide: Journalist investigating Bill Clinton boy-rape found dead in DC hotel room

Quote:
Moore, an advocate and investigator of abused and trafficked children, had been investigating allegations by a 26-year-old man that — as a young boy — was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton and pimped out at private sex parties attended by other D.C. elites.

This could be intended to stop any investigation or just another death on a long list of the deceased unlucky enough to cross the Clintons. Either way it is hard to deny that Clinton would screw anything he could.
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/08/20/arkancide-journalist-investigating-bill-clinton-boy-rape-found-dead-in-dc-hotel-room/
hightor

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 10:30 am
@coldjoint,
Criticism doesn't indicate "bias" just because it reflects badly on Trump. You present a lot of material which criticizes the Clintons. Are we to assume your sources are "biased" simply because they treat their subjects in a negative manner?
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 10:34 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Are we to assume your sources are "biased" simply because they treat their subjects in a negative manner?

You can assume whatever you want. Facts show 90% of coverage on Trump is negative. I think bias figures into that prominently.
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 10:50 am
Quote:
In Monsters We Trust: US Mainstream Media No Friend of the American People

Quote:
But is the MSM really an “enemy of the people?”

First, it cannot be denied that the US media, taken in all its wholesomeness, has been overwhelmingly consistent in its ‘style’ of reporting on Donald Trump, the 45th POTUS. And by consistent I mean unprecedentedly critical, misleading and outright aggressive in its guerilla coverage of him. If one is not convinced by the gloom-and-doom Trump stories featured daily in the Yahoo News feed, then a study by the Media Research Center (MRC) should do the job. From January 1 through April 30, evening news coverage of the US leader - courtesy of ABC, CBS and NBC - were 90 percent negative, which is pretty much the same incredible average revealed by MRC one year earlier.

Force feeding by the elitists who run the media is not working, but it does not look like it is going to stop.
Quote:
Is it any surprise, then, that public trust in the US media is reaching all-time lows, while news consumers are increasingly looking to alternative news sites – themselves under relentless attack - to get some semblance of the elusive truth, which is the God-given right of any man? Truth is our due, and we should demand nothing less.

The truth is the last thing you will hear on the MSM.
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/08/20/in-monsters-we-trust-us-mainstream-media-no-friend-american-people.html
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 11:14 am
I believe Walter posted an article that did not take the time to explain Giuliani's comments. Here is a former federal prosecutor, not me, telling people why Giuliani answered that way.
Quote:
The Todd trap

Quote:
McCarthy explains:

The theme the anti-Trump camp is pushing — again, a sweet-sounding political claim that defies real-world experience — is that an honest person has nothing to fear from a prosecutor. If you simply answer the questions truthfully, there is no possibility of a false-statements charge.

But see, for charging purposes, the witness who answers the questions does not get to decide whether they have been answered truthfully. That is up to the prosecutor who asks the questions. The honest person can make his best effort to provide truthful, accurate, and complete responses; but the interrogator’s evaluation, right or wrong, determines whether those responses warrant prosecution.

I more or less said the same thing in my previous reply, now I have back up. And Chuck Todd is a hack.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/08/the-todd-trap.php
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 11:32 am
Quote:
DOUBLE DOG DARE! TRUMP’S READY TO FIGHT John Brennan In Court, Dares “WORST CIA DIRECTOR” To Bring Lawsuit

Trump tweeted:
Quote:
I hope John Brennan, the worst CIA Director in our country’s history, brings a lawsuit. It will then be very easy to get all of his records, texts, emails and documents to show not only the poor job he did, but how he was involved with the Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt. He won’t sue!

Trump is right, Brennan and others would be in the spotlight. And Brennan's records would likely destroy any credibility he has left.
https://100percentfedup.com/i-double-dog-dare-you-trumps-ready-to-fight-john-brennan-in-court-dares-worst-cia-director-to-bring-lawsuit/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 11:45 am
@Real Music,
Hey Trump Haters - Posting an endless array of negative memes is just evidence of an inability to intelligently debate.
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 11:47 am
Quote:
The Washington Post's Fake News On Trump's Alleged Racism

Calling Omarosa a dog is not racist. Why lie about Trump's statement?
Quote:
First of all, the President’s “top African American advisor” would be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, and former Republican presidential candidate, Dr. Ben Carson, not a staffer in the White House office of public liaison.

Secondly, we find no evidence that calling someone a “dog” has any history of being a racial insult, especially from the President.

“Dog” has been an equal opportunity insult from Donald Trump. A quick Google search turned-up former campaign CEO Steve Bannon, former NBC news personality David Gregory, #NeverTrump commentator Erick Erickson, Glenn Beck, Chuck Todd, #NeverTrump commentator George Will, unfunny TV personality Bill Maher, Mitt Romney, Ariana Huffington, David Axelrod, even our friend, conservative stalwart Brent Bozell got hit with the epithet when he criticized Trump during the 2016 campaign.

Why create this lie? I would think to fool gullible people who never bother with facts.
http://www.conservativehq.com/article/28577-washington-posts-fake-news-trumps-alleged-racism
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 11:51 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Hey Trump Haters - Posting an endless array of negative memes is just evidence of an inability to intelligently debate.

Geobbelesque projections, the usual from the Left.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 12:20 pm
Quote:
An Army of FBI Whistleblowers Are Ready To Testify Against Mueller

Oh Oh!
Quote:
“I know of several veteran, highly decorated FBI agents, if subpoenaed, would testify that how Robert Mueller, due to what he was doing as the director of the FBI, can not preside as the special counsel in this case,” Edmonds said. “It’s a slam dunk case, it’s documented.

Let's hope they are subpoenaed. This the news the public should hear not the one-sided negative bullshit that paints Trump as a villain, when at best he is just another villain in a plethora of villains, but one who loves America. I can't say the same about Mueller.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/an-army-of-fbi-whistleblowers-are-ready-to-testify-against-mueller/
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,
What a big pile of **** I've read in a long time.
ehBeth

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 01:11 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Are we to assume your sources are "biased" simply because they treat their subjects in a negative manner?

an interesting way to look at things isn't it

if someone posts something negative, we're to take the view that their source is biased

gotta say it's a bit of an unusual spin but I think I'll apply it to what I see here in the future (not in the real world though)
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 01:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
Interesting syntax
ehBeth

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 01:15 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Anyone even remember this?

given the value of Korean immigrants to the US, I'd hope so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans

Quote:
The Korean population in the United States represents a small share of the US economy, but has a disproportionately positive impact. Korean Americans have a savings rate double that of the average American and also graduate from college at a rate double that of the average American, providing a highly skilled and educated addition to the U.S. workforce.

(not sure if it's the case in the US, but there's a fair bit of coverage of Korea / North and South in the media here)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 01:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Not everyone uses the subject–verb–object sentence structure.
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 01:45 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
not in the real world though

You mean in Canada? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 01:59 pm
We do not need this.
Quote:
Minneapolis launches hate-crime hot line

Quote:
The announcement comes amid signs of a recent surge of such incidents affecting Muslims and Jews across the country, many of which go unreported.

"Since the general election, many of us have experienced, witnessed firsthand or heard of actions of: racism, xenophobia, sexism and bigotry directed at people here and in cities across the United States," Minneapolis Department of Civil Rights Director Velma Korbel wrote in a statement posted on the city's website. "In no uncertain terms, hate-motivated speech and actions have no place in Minneapolis nor will they be tolerated."

You will notice it begins with a misleading statement. There are many more hate crimes against Jews. Islam the eternal victim. Muslims are pushing this crap. It amounts to Sharia and adds one more cut to the 1,000 cuts meant to undermine our Constitutional rights.

Stealth jihad playing on mindless liberal virtues that hurt freedom not help it.

http://m.startribune.com/minneapolis-launches-hate-crime-hot-line/429526143/?section=local
hightor

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 02:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Posting an endless array of negative memes is just evidence of an inability to intelligently debate.

I agree. Same with purposely misspelling or distorting people's names. And you should explain this to that gunga fellow.