@coldjoint,
It's the same ****, different names.

They even use the same deity.
coldjoint

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 08:47 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
It's the same ****, different names.

I like your posts but I have to tell you Islam is different. We are going to have to disagree on this one.
Builder

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 08:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
but I have to tell you Islam is different

Then be specific. The rape and torture of children? The Catholics have the upper hand on that one, and have done for centuries.

Old men in dresses vowing to not have sex for their whole lives?

Best bullshit story I've ever heard.
coldjoint

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 09:05 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Then be specific. The rape and torture of children?

Yes, and it is condoned in Islam when done to non-Muslims. Their own holy literature tells you that.
Builder

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 09:16 pm
@coldjoint,
You might like to familiarise yourself with the Torah, where any non-Jewish people are classed as cattle, and the enslavement of children, and the prostitution and sale of them is "ordained" by the religion.
coldjoint

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 09:31 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
You might like to familiarise yourself with the Torah,

How much of that is going today? The Yardzi girls and the teenagers in England come to mind when you talk about Islam. Raped and tortured. When was the last terror attack inspired by the Torah?
Builder

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 09:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
When was the last terror attack inspired by the Torah?

You'd have to be living in a long dark cave to not be aware that the white sex slave trade in Europe isn't alive and well, and run by Mossad, and that organised paedophilia isn't widespread in western society, right to the top of the tree.

Part of draining the swamp, yeah?

coldjoint

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 10:54 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
white sex slave trade in Europe isn't alive and well, and run by Mossad,

Can you quote something from the Torah that suggests that is what a Jew should do? I can supply quotes that back up actions of some Muslims as permitted by doctrine as an obligation.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 11:19 pm
Quote:

‎Rosaleanna Ros‎ to #WalkAway Campaign
5 mins ·
I do have more to say. But this is most of why I am part of the right side (republican) because I have spent time on both sides and experienced the downfalls of the left (Democrats).

Now, I was never a Trump supporter when he was first elected; but the left side has gotten mad and family/friends/great bonds have neglected me after finding out that I support Trump.

- black lives matter movements wasn’t peaceful anymore.. they would attack random whites on the streets and would attack officers. They would try to beat up people that were just curious and wasn’t on anyone’s side.
- women’s right movement are screaming naked and giving random sex toys to people
- different groups increased to causing more violence; trump supporters or any rally that aren’t with the left has to take cover, be shield, protected by officers . And the mixed race officers that are just doing their jobs to protect citizens, are called racist.
- The left can claim the first amendment but the right can’t.
- Etc.

(It isn’t about racism anymore because you have different variations of race on each side).

When I talk to those that are liberals/leftist/Democrats, all I hear and see is
- you’re not a person of color because you’re not black
- You don’t understand because you’re not black
- Don’t you get tired of people looking down on you because of your color?
- Violence
- Screaming
- Cursing
- Wanting it to be one way and not fair
- Racist this and racist that
- Let’s kill and beat them
- Etc

But when I am speaking to Republicans/rightist, I don’t experience being talked down as a victim but I make friends and just enjoy the life. I’ve seen and watch trump supporters push away racist supporters and said “no racism here. They’re not nazi’s... And I found out more... this is why I walked away from the left side.

It’s just not fair anymore... I’m a Huge fan of our president and I love our country because it is GREAT!

God Bless! 💕🇺🇸

— feeling proud.

Walk away from the hatred, the insanity, the racism, and the gangsterism which is the Democrat party in 2018. Just walk away....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 18 Aug, 2018 11:21 pm
You don't have to go on being a hate blinded, frothing, blithering schlamozzle; just walk away.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 01:29 am
https://www.courrierinternational.com/sites/ci_master/files/styles/image_original_765/public/assets/images/bertrams_2018-08-16-9937.jpg
Builder

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 01:46 am
@Olivier5,
Which part do you presume is a free press?

They're all corporate-owned, and greed-driven.

Name one that doesn't get their copy from the AAP.
Olivier5

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 02:21 am
@Builder,
The alternative to corporate-owned (government-owned) is not necessarily better.
Builder

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 02:26 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
not necessarily better.

Stick with your tribe, then.

AAP Reuters for you.
Olivier5

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 02:30 am
@Builder,
I rely on a mix of sources, including a French specialty: newspapers owned by their journalists.

You keep relying on youtube vids.
Builder

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 02:45 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I rely on a mix of sources

Being French, I'm sure they're also very tasty.

Give us a list of those newspapers "owned by their journalists" you're spruiking about.

Setanta

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 03:49 am
In response to an earlier line of bullshit in this thread: Two immigration acts were passed by Congress while Theodore Roosevelt was President--in 1903 and 1907. (There was also a naturalization act in 1906 which required immigrants to learn English, and to demonstrate a command of the language in order to qualify for citizenship.) Those two immigration acts were written to exclude criminals, prostitutes, beggars and epileptics, with the 1907 act refining the definitions and expanding the number and powers of port officers (as they were then called). Both the 1903 and the 1907 acts excluded anarchists or those who would be inclined to advocate the overthrow of the government of the United States, and empowered port officers to question prospective immigrants on their political beliefs.

At no time during the Roosevelt administration were Muslims restricted from immigrating to the United States. Those here who hate Muslims are peddling bullshit in making such a claim.

Immigration Act of 1903

Immigration Act of 1907

It appears that some of the conservative/Tory operatives here are as addicted to lying as their hero, President Plump.
hightor

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 03:58 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Why should I bother to directly answer a question to which you already have the answer?
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 05:43 am
Truth-Testing Trump’s 250-Plus Attacks on the Russia Inquiry
Setanta

Sun 19 Aug, 2018 06:01 am
@hightor,
Excellent article--although I suspect it'll be water on a duck's back with any conservative/Tory operatives here who actually read it.