monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:17 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
it would sure clean this place up.

I bet Justin has a French maid outfit somewhere, maybe he could help.
coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:19 pm
Quote:
Sacramento: Iraqi Muslim refugee arrested, a member of both al Qaida in Iraq and ISIS

Thanks Obama.
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/08/16/iraqi-refugee-is-muslim-terrorist/
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:23 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/

entertaining to run various sorts

you can pretty much read who's hoping to take lead roles
Walter Hinteler

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Nettoyer, balayer, astiquer... vive la femme de menage!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:34 pm
Quote:
Liberal Hypocrisy
Group Gripe Is Liberal Media’s Latest Assault Weapon Against Trump

Group gripe, group think about the same thing. The press and its free speech has not been infringed. Trump has that right too. This is a crybay fest.
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/groupgripe-is-liberal-medias-latest-assault-weapon-against-trump/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:40 pm
@McGentrix,
Brennan knows this peevish move by Trump doesn’t silence him, sadly Trump doesn’t know that. Trumps MO is to destroy people financially, and he thinks the worst thing that can happen in a person’s life is his bullshit notion that Herr Trump thinks they are losers.

The man you so glibly refer to as a whining pussy handled horrific situations that you can’t even imagine.....he was station chief in Riyadh when the Khobar Towers were bombed, (1999) just piffle, stuff you probably deal with every day.
I wonder what Trump was doing in ‘99.......besides trying to decide if he wanted to stay married to Marla or move on to wife number three.

0 Replies

Blickers

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:44 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote McGentrix:
Quote:

How does revoking someone's security clearance in any way silence them? What a bullshit statement to make. Who knew that the head dude at the CIA was such a whining pussy?
Well, if you looked into it instead of heaping abuse on the man, you would know that when an official with security clearance leaves his official position he also leaves behind his security clearance except when he has to testify in court. Then, he is allowed to consult his own papers that he head when he had security clearance.

Revoking his security clearance entirely means that he no longer can go back to consult his old papers, so his effectiveness as a witness is largely inhibited. In that way, Brennan is being silenced.
gungasnake

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:45 pm

John Brennan: Giving stupid pigs all over the world a bad name since 1996...

Quote:

Bruce Fein
Quote:
President Trump has revoked the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan. His defenders maintain United States foreign policy will suffer by lack of his expert advice based on access to classified information. REALLY! They cannot point to a single non-trivial intelligence assessment or forecast that Brennan got right in his entire career. He is the very definition of intelligence fraud. It is shameful that the mainstream media collaborates in the fraud by failing to disclose Brennan's endless intelligence blunders, the equivalent of a zero batting average after 1000 at bats.

Kenneth Miyazaki
Quote:
Brennan was also the driving force behind the global drone assassination program. During the Bush Years, this made him a highly controversial figure, though Obama rehabilitated his reputation by making him CIA Director. And now the corporate media has turned this murderer into a hero and a martyr. It’s funny how we’ve normalized our crimes. It doesn’t even phase us that we are lionizing a man who made it possible to kill any person, anytime, anywhere on the planet.

On Wednesday, President Trump announced he would revoke former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance. Below is the president's full statement.

Quote:
As the head of the executive branch and Commander in Chief, I have a unique, Constitutional responsibility to protect the Nation’s classified information, including by controlling access to it. Today, in fulfilling that responsibility, I have decided to revoke the security clearance of John Brennan, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Historically, former heads of intelligence and law enforcement agencies have been allowed to retain access to classified information after their Government service so that they can consult with their successors regarding matters about which they may have special insights and as a professional courtesy.

Neither of these justifications supports Mr. Brennan’s continued access to classified information. First, at this point in my Administration, any benefits that senior officials might glean from consultations with Mr. Brennan are now outweighed by the risks posed by his erratic conduct and behavior. Second, that conduct and behavior has tested and far exceeded the limits of any professional courtesy that may have been due to him.

Mr. Brennan has a history that calls into question his objectivity and credibility. In 2014, for example, he denied to Congress that CIA officials under his supervision had improperly accessed the computer files of congressional staffers. He told the Council of Foreign Relations that the CIA would never do such a thing. The CIA’s Inspector General, however, contradicted Mr. Brennan directly, concluding unequivocally that agency officials had indeed improperly accessed congressional staffers’ files. More recently, Mr. Brennan told Congress that the intelligence community did not make use of the so-called Steele Dossier in an assessment regarding the 2016 election, an assertion contradicted by at least two other senior officials in the intelligence community and all of the facts.

Additionally, Mr. Brennan has recently leveraged his status as a former high-ranking official with access to highly sensitive information to make a series of unfounded and outrageous allegations – wild outbursts on the internet and television – about this Administration. Mr. Brennan’s lying and recent conduct, characterized by increasingly frenzied commentary, is wholly inconsistent with access to the Nation’s most closely held secrets and facilitates the very aim of our adversaries, which is to sow division and chaos.

More broadly, the issue of Mr. Brennan’s security clearance raises larger questions about the practice of former officials maintaining access to our Nation’s most sensitive secrets long after their time in Government has ended. Such access is particularly inappropriate when former officials have transitioned into highly partisan positions and seek to use real or perceived access to sensitive information to validate their political attacks. Any access granted to our Nation’s secrets should be in furtherance of national, not personal, interests. For this reason, I have also begun to review the more general question of the access to classified information by former Government officials.

As part of this review, I am evaluating action with respect to the following individuals: James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr. Security clearances for those who still have them may be revoked, and those who have already their lost their security clearance may not be able to have it reinstated.

It is for the foregoing reasons that I have exercised my Constitutional authority to deny Mr. Brennan access to classified information, and I will direct appropriate staff of the National Security Council to make the necessary arrangements with the appropriate agencies to implement this determination.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:58 pm
@Blickers,

Quote:
Revoking his security clearance entirely means that he no longer can go back to consult his old papers

He has no memory? He has lost his contacts?`Bullshit whining, nothing more than that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:31 pm
@ehBeth,
From 538

Quote:
Hillary Clinton

71.4%

Donald Trump

28.6%

Oops. That was election day.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:42 pm
coldjoint wrote:
I know you like censorship Wally,
Obviously you are responding to me - I told you a couple of times zhat my first name is Walter.
coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I told you a couple of times zhat my first name is Walter.

I believe you did. Really no point in responding to you if it disappears.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:45 pm
Opinions - Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President
Quote:
By William H. McRaven
August 16 at 2:44 PM
William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:50 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

If this guy thinks that will change Trumps mind he is truly misinformed.
farmerman

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
naaah, even MCarthy had an IQ higher than room temp. This guy i a total moron with ADHD
coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:59 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
naaah, even MCarthy had an IQ higher than room temp. This guy i a total moron with ADHD

That won't change his mind either.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 02:00 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
The people the President and his groupies scorn with unpresidented bitterness are the people who keep the President safe, they protect every ungrateful member of Congress and do everything possible to keep the entire country safe. But, who needs that sort of stuff when you have a classy guy from Queens with lofty goals like being feared, destroying people financially, and the delusion that everyone thinks he’s a role model.
coldjoint

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 02:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
scorn with unpresidented bitterness are the people who keep the President safe, they protect every ungrateful member of Congress and do everything possible to keep the entire country safe. But, who needs that sort of stuff when you have a classy guy from Queens with lofty goals like being feared, destroying people financially, and the delusion that everyone thinks he’s a role model.

That is gossip, not even rhetoric. Outstanding contribution!
glitterbag

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 02:27 pm
@coldjoint,
I’ll send you a dictionary, it might help. Ask your Mom to show you how to use it.
izzythepush

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 03:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Careful now, them dicktionarymajiggers can be mighty tricky.

http://www.oocities.org/augusta/1660/outhouse.jpg
0 Replies