monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah we get the mostly corrupt. most criminal,least honest,lyingest. president in thevhistory of the country with an agenda that was unworkable and widely rejected, that we did not vote for, shoved down our throats and we got pissed. Damned.straight. thats why we are going to vote all his brown nosers out in november
coldjoint

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 01:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Yeah we get the mostly corrupt. most criminal,least honest,lyingest. president in thevhistory of the country with an agenda that was unworkable and widely rejected, that we did not vote for, shoved down our throats and we got pissed. Damned.straight. thats why we are going to vote all his brown nosers out in november

Do you get all hot and sweaty and foam at the mouth too? Your rhetoric is just brutal. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote coldjoint:
Quote:
Nothing about him [Democratic candidate Danny O'Connor] not towing the party line saying he will work with Trump? Is he lying?

Quote coldjoint one post later:
Quote:
I am saying he could be lying and will do what he is told.

See, this is why communicating with you is a waste of time and why I normally have you Ignore and will send you back there soon. In your first post you claim that Democratic candidate Danny O'Connor said he would work with Trump, so that position of his makes any victory or even close call he might have with a Republican opponent not so important.

On your next post you claim that you aren't concerned about what his positions are, you are concerned he might be lying and will follow orders from the Democratic leadership.

So on your first post you claim it doesn't matter if the Democrat wins because of his positions, and on your next post you claim that his positions don't matter at all. Complete double-reverse gobbledy-gook from you, as usual.
coldjoint

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 02:07 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:

So on your first post you claim it doesn't matter if the Democrat wins because of his positions

I think you ignore because of your comprehension skills. I said that because those opinions are not that of your party. If they are Democrats are letting a lot of people down. In other words, Democratic leadership only cares about power. They do not care that people on both sides want cooperation. If they take the House their main priority will be actively working against Trump. Plus crying for impeachment. And that does nothing for their voters.
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 03:51 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
That is a US senator saying companies like Facebook have the right to censor things on political grounds? Looks like it. That is fascist.

Well....of course they have that right, don't they?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 04:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
companies like Facebook have the right

private business

US

yup

private businesses have many rights in the US

thank your Supreme Court for that

__

businesses in the US don't have to bake cakes they don't want to

businesses in the US don't have to host cr@p they don't want to
0 Replies

Sturgis

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 04:41 pm
@ehBeth,
Nobody was giving any thought to the potential which Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would have when she went up against long time incumbent Joe Crowley in the Primary a few weeks ago.

People need to start somewhere and I think the current political climate is helping them. The constituents are tired and fed up with the old school boys and girls not doing much of anything to represent and help their district.

ehBeth

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 04:43 pm
@Sturgis,
Well you know me, I'm a famous ageist Smile so I'm on the far side of thrilled that there seems to be hope for younger political representatives in the US.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 05:29 pm
@coldjoint,
They are a private business and have no guarantees on any freedoms.

Those people will just need to find another venue. Maybe MySpace will have them.
McGentrix

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 05:41 pm
@gungasnake,
2016 Best Crybaby Acts:

How could anyone vote this down?!
ehBeth

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 05:43 pm
@Blickers,
(not directed at you - but the person you are quoting)

Quote:
not towing the party line

toeing

he's not a tugboat
he's not towing the party or the party line anywhere

Quote:
Toe the line.

"Toe the line" is an idiomatic expression meaning either to conform to a rule or standard, or to stand poised at the starting line in a footrace. Other phrases which were once used in the early 1800s and have the same meaning were toe the mark and toe the plank.

if ít's going to be wrong , might as well go all the way eh

Builder

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 06:53 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
How could anyone vote this down?

Board is populated by knee-jerk reactionaries. Apparently. ;-)
coldjoint

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 07:03 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Board is populated by knee-jerk reactionaries.

That is what I've heard.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 09:30 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
How could anyone vote this down?!

There may actually be a bit of a problem playing Chopin's funeral march for the death of the demoKKKrat party in that video. Chopin's march is for the funeral of a good person who will be missed. For the demoKKKrat party, something like this might be more appropriate:

0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 09:44 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
They are a private business and have no guarantees on any freedoms.

Those people will just need to find another venue. Maybe MySpace will have them. They are a private business and have no guarantees on any freedoms.
I've heard of some place called 4 chan. Never been there, but I get the impression they'll be welcome.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 8 Aug, 2018 07:10 am
Alex Jones is for real and played a major role in preventing an HDK (Hildabeast Dindu KKKlintler) presidency two years ago. He comes across as a wild man or goofball at times and a lot of that has to do with the fact that he, early on, has grasped the enormous scale of the system of control which the deep state and Rothschilds et. al. use (i.e. Pedogate/pizzagate) and it is probably the case that ANYBODY who understands that business trying to explain it to a world which doesn't, will come off as a goofball at times.

Donald Trump has been waging a huge war against child traffickers and pedophiles which could ultimately turn Hollywood Californicatia into a ghost town and have major affect on the composition of Congress. Like our submarine war in the Pacific in the 1940s, this war is invisible to the mainstream media and to anybody who gets their information from the mainstream media.

What we are seeing with the leftist move to "NORMALIZE" pedophilia and with this gangster style takedown of Alex Jones are desperation moves on the parts of a bunch of criminals whose world is rapidly coming to an end.

Aside from all that, conservatives and libertarians having to reinvent and construct alternatives to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other major or semi major social media venues may be a workable solution but it is not a happy solution. That will create a total Balkanization of information in the United States and could easily lead to a civil war. Those venues probably need to be regulated as public utilities, and their ability to simply shut down opposing voices removed.

As Paul Watson notes, the fact of even LinkedIn taking part in this bullshit gives the game away. Alex Jones had never even used his LinkedIn account for anything.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 8 Aug, 2018 07:28 am
For clarity I will now refer to Infowars' Alex Jones as Nazi scum Alex jones so as to differentiate between much loved One Show presenter Alex Jones.

Here she is on an episode of Would I Lie To You where the panellists have to figure out if they're being told the truth or lied to. Clearly Nazi scum Alex Jones could never appear on such a programme because he never tells the truth so it would be far too easy.

0 Replies