Real Music

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 08:30 pm
https://tuluwatexaminer.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/trump-dictator.jpg
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
neptuneblue

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 08:43 pm
@coldjoint,
An example would not be ripping a four year old from their parent as they enter to ask for asylum. Yet you strongly suggest that's how it should be done.

It's a sad day to think that's an example to be followed.

Taking the lead is setting a positive experience.
Rummy

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 08:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Doing what they can????
Just today, Trump decided its the ACLU's problem to fix HIS mess!
Yet another delusional Trumper....
layman

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 09:06 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

An example would not be ripping a four year old from their parent as they enter to ask for asylum. Yet you strongly suggest that's how it should be done.

Nice try. That was NEVER done. Busting in illegally while evading established points of entry, and then, if and when caught, demanding asylum is NOT "entering to ask for asylum" if that's what you're suggesting. That's illegal entry, pure and simple.
Real Music

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 09:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Am I the one bitching about Trump? It does not make me anything but someone who agrees with him on immigration. You drive by often?

1. Your many many numerous post suggest that you agree with Trump on everything.
If not everything, then virtually everything.

2. Your many many numerous post also have you a true defender of Trump on everything.
If not everything, then virtually everything.
If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.
coldjoint

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 09:27 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Your many many numerous post suggest that you agree with Trump on everything.

And that means I agree with him. If you can't handle that I am sorry. Many,many times.
Real Music

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 09:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
And that means I agree with him. If you can't handle that I am sorry. Many,many times.

I don't have a problem with it. Your last reply to Rummy suggested something different.
Everyone is entitled to their own views and opinion.
I just wanted to clarify what are your views and opinions.
When Rummy had referred to you as "Yet another delusional Trumper," he was actually correct.
It's no secret that you and I disagree on pretty much everything.
coldjoint

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 09:46 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
It's no secret that you and I disagree on pretty much everything.

Try not to let that bother you, it accomplishes nothing.
Real Music

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 09:52 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm not bothered. I'm doing fine. Thanks for showing concern.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 10:17 pm
Quote:
Judge Ellis Loses Patience with Mueller Prosecutors and Ends Court Early Over Screw-Up

Looks like this judge sees something he doesn't like quite often. These are our top lawyers?
https://canadafreepress.com/article/judge-ellis-loses-patience-with-mueller-prosecutors-and-ends-court-early-ov
gungasnake

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 03:06 am
@coldjoint,
No reasonable judge could be happy about having to deal with Robert Mueller.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 03:11 am
@layman,
I hadn't been in the HEB store for a couple of months... I stopped there on my way home from the gym last night to pick up a couple of things and they had rearranged the entire section of snacks and canned fruit. In particular, they had what appeared to be an entire section set up for cheese eaters like the five or six idiots we have here and they had an entire new brand of super cheese snacks which the cheese eaters would go totally ape **** over. There was supreme cheese, sublime cheese, ultimate cheese, and super cheese... They appear to be targeting cheese eaters as a market the same way you might target Hillary voters if you were trying to sell Mickey Mouse ears.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 03:14 am
I've always halfway suspected that Annette Funicello and a couple of those other kids must have been in the habit of washing their hair out with detergent after they got home and took the mouse ears off....
roger

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 03:16 am
@gungasnake,
You got something against Mouseketeers, fella?
gungasnake

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 04:19 am
@roger,
Quote:
You got something against Mouseketeers, fella?

As a matter of fact I do. I spent an entire year of my life being the only person on the fricking planet who wasn't wearing mouse ears. I mean, even the old women who served food in the school cafeteria were wearing mouse ears in 1959.

izzythepush

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 06:55 am
It's already unravelling.

Quote:
North Korea's foreign minister has called US actions "alarming" as tensions over the North's nuclear programme again flared.

Ri Yong-ho was responding to comments by the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urging other countries to keep up sanctions pressure on Pyongyang.

A landmark summit between the US and North Korea in June saw the North agree to work towards denuclearisation.

But details remain vague and the UN says its nuclear programme continues.

At a regional forum in Singapore, Mr Pompeo said it was important to maintain "diplomatic and economic pressure" on North Korea to achieve "the final, fully verified denuclearisation".

Pyongyang is currently under a range of international and US sanctions over its nuclear programme and missile tests.

Mr Pompeo said he expected all nations to abide by the sanctions, singling out Russia amid reports that it had potentially violated them by allowing thousands of North Korean labourers into the country. Russia has denied this.

In response, Mr Ri said that North Korea "stands firm" in its commitment made at the June summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

He added: "What is alarming however is the insistent moves manifested within the US to go back to the old, far from its leader's intention".

Mr Ri and Mr Pompeo only met face-to-face briefly, exchanging smiles, handshakes and a few brief words.

Also at Saturday's meeting, the US delegation delivered a letter from Mr Trump for Mr Kim. It is unclear what it contained.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45069951
Real Music

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 08:11 am
https://pics.onsizzle.com/another-secret-meeting-trump-had-with-putin-26031820.png