monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

farmerman

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:42 am
@coldjoint,
I like the way pinkytoes lies like his president and expects folks to believe him.
The latest is a group think in the GOP that Pooty- Poot "has something " over Trump an its this thats responsible for Trump's recent weirdness in public and his nonsensical tweets and discussions to the press.

Every week we say that Trump cannot get any more idiotic and come up with something ,more insane than "his last weeks performances" and each week we are surprised with what hes come up with to entertain us.
farmerman

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:43 am
@MontereyJack,
whenever you remind any of th douche bag contingent that Trump DID NOT win the popular vote, thir argument is "well thats only bcause of California"--You see, to them, California is no longer a state.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:59 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I like the way pinkytoes lies like his president

What have I lied about? Be specific.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:00 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Trump DID NOT win the popular vote,

He DID NOT need to, did he? That was easy.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:02 am
The Left has no argument so we get this instead.
https://bluntforcetruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/bigbrother-1200x630-840x441.jpg
Quote:
If you’re a conservative and have an account on Twitter, chances are you’ve seen the effects of Twitter’s latest site-wide shadowban. Several conservatives keep up with their analytics on Twitter and are seeing a huge decline in interactions and engagements with their accounts.

Shadowbanning is a way of blocking users on social media platforms without notifying them. Tweets from a shadowbanned user still appear to those that follow them, but don’t show up in search results or anywhere else on Twitter. All the features under your account are essentially cut off, stopping all interactions from happening.

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/twitters-censorship-of-conservatives-can-no-longer-be-denied/
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:04 am
Blatham should tell Vladimir Putin to stop doing naughty things like telling the American people the truth about the shit4brains pedo/pervo commie-rat leadership echelon of the US demoKKKrat party.

Oh, wait, Blatham doesn't speak Russian, does he? He CAN'T tell Vladimir Putin how wonder the demokkkkrats are, can he?

Какое смешное дело!!! Bwwwwaaahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahaha....

0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:10 am
@coldjoint,
If you take all the dead and illegal alien votes out of the picture, Trump won the popular vote pretty handily.

There is another factor which formerman conveniently ignores. If you take the electoral college out of the picture, then the Republicans would pick up giant numbers of votes in New York and California from the people who regard those two states as hopeless and simply stay home under present rules. I believe that without the electoral college, Trump's victory in the popular vote would've been pretty massive.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:16 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
California is no longer a state.

Oh it is a state. The state with the highest percentage of poverty. A state where feces is available to the public for free because it is all over the streets of its big cities. Along with needles and assorted garbage all free for the taking. Yep it is a wonderland riddled with crime by illegals that they actually support.

It is a state with a death wish people are leaving in droves because of the taxes and the idiotic policies that have created a lower class for the rich to abuse as they see fit. That is not America, and will never be America, that is why California is festering boil that needs to popped.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:25 am
Quote:
What have I lied about? Be specific.

I do not like repeating myself. I wonder why people say things and refuse to back them up. I believe the average American would consider that what some might call "talking ****." That is also my opinion.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:30 am
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36585177_2198696843478830_7995917482269343744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=39ebadb0a4f56a43a105f600164f354e&oe=5BCE4FA8
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:33 am
The Vince Foster Song (Hillary Campaign Song)

.....He was five and she was six
They rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and she wore white
She would always win the fight

Bang bang she shot him down
Bang bang he hit the ground
Bang bang that awful sound
Bang bang Vince Foster hit the ground.

Mansions, limos, seasons blurr,
Slick porked his girls and he porked her
Yet she would always laugh and say
Remember when we used to play

Bang bang I shot you down
Bang bang you hit the ground
Bang bang that awful sound
Bang bang Vince Foster hit the ground....

Power, money, intrigue and
the one day trips to Switzerland
Unlaundered money in a bag
So heavy that it made him sag

and then that final, fateful day,
he knew too much, and heard her say

Bang Bang.......
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:32 pm
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/obamas-former-director-of-national-intelligence-says-obama-behind-entire-russia-witch-hunt/
farmerman

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:44 pm
@gungasnake,
I love how you nd pinkytoes pose with your "alternative facts"
For pinkytoes. I believe that, since Bush's great recession, Californias turnaround has resulted in it being the 5th LARGESTA ECONOMY of all countries in the world. It surpassed the UK. (its the world HQ for tech, its the HQ of world entertainment and its a veggie HQ for the rest of the planet.
Why not masturbate over the real problem states

As for Gungasnail , ever hear of **** like EVIDENCE and FACTS??? Ive seen enough of your Creation Bullhit so , never mind , I think I understand your worldview based on George Orwellian "Facts are lies" and "peace is war" and "enemies are our friends"

You boys have your respective heads stuck firmly up your respective cloacae.
I suppose you fool the other room temp IQ 's . Those of us, who are least of average intelligence wonder how youse even made it outta secondary ed.
izzythepush

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:18 pm
I just heard about this on The Last Leg. If it's true, and we will never really know, well done Liz. My brackets.

Quote:
it turns out she (the queen) was sending us all coded messages via the medium of her brooches. Yes, her brooches – read on and bow down in awe, James Bond. Twitter user @SamuraiKnitter has pointed out that on the first day of the Trump visit, the Queen wore a simple green brooch that was given to her by the Obamas to signify their friendship. On the second day, she wore a brooch given to her by Canada, a country with which Trump is less than pleased at the moment (also, it was in the shape of a snowflake, a classic Trump term for people who disagree with him.) And, for the last day, she chose a brooch the Queen Mother wore to the funeral of King George VI, so not one associated with happiness and joy. Queen’s brooches: 3. Trump: 0.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/jul/18/was-the-queen-sending-coded-messages-to-donald-trump-via-her-brooches-absolutely

On the Last Leg they pointed out that Liz is on record as saying that the funeral of George VI was the worst day of her life.

May might be able to force her to meet that slobbering pile of ****, but she can't make her behave.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:29 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
5th LARGESTA ECONOMY of all countries in the world.

And does that change the fact that poverty is the highest there? And does that clean the **** off of the streets, or lower taxes? The USA is the biggest economy in the world but according to you we do nothing right. Your argument means nothing.

And I asked you how I lied. I did not get an answer.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:05 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Those of us, who are least of average intelligence wonder how youse even made it outta secondary ed.

I wonder how any of you made it, period. Your attitude not your intelligence makes you quite repugnant to anyone with the ability to think objectively. The fact that are people out there like you is disturbing to me, the attitude is poisonous. Trying to shame people because you have no answer accomplishes nothing but confirm what I have just said.
Blickers

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote BBC:
Quote:
"The FBI believes that Page has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," the October 2016 application to the court states.

According to the documents, "the FBI believes that the Russian government's efforts are being co-ordinated with Page and perhaps other individuals associated with" Mr Trump's presidential campaign.

Carter Page is a real beauty. For awhile there he was hanging around and being best buddies some Russians who later were busted as a Kremlin spy ring. At the time they let him off, believing he didn't know they were spies, but what a thing for a Trump "national security advisor" not to know.

Then later he lied about not meeting Russian ambasador Sergei Kisylak. Here's a clip of him trying to double-talk his way around that:

Trump just surrounds himself with people who can't tear themselves away from Russians, doesn't he?
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:50 pm
@coldjoint,
lying is a form of misinformation. I dont believe youve ever been to Clifornia. Its no more dirty than anyother state and a whole lot less than many others.
Your use of superlatives harkens to your presidents own language usage. Dont try the fony offended trick. It doesnt work, youre a hypocrite as well as a truth denier

Quote:
The USA is the biggest economy in the world but according to you we do nothing right.
According to you, ive saaid this? I think we acll that a lie also pinkytoes.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Your attitude not your intelligence makes you quite repugnant to anyone with the ability to think objectively.

The ranks of which have failed to include your name so I really think you should find someone who gives a **** about your abilities at conducting rational thought. Youre still workin on standing upright.
gungasnake

Sun 22 Jul, 2018 04:11 pm
Formerman is still trying to defend evolutionism....