Quote:
It's a damned good question.

Spam.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 03:36 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
At this stage, if it can be proven that during the campaign, the Trump team conspired with a bunch of Russians connected to Putin, then the ground for treason is clear. Given the proven fact of Russian meddling.
Only if they conspired to do something treasonous.

Making Democrats sad isn't treason.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 03:52 pm
Quote:
The Day After the Midterms, Trump Must Take the Gloves Off

Some excellent suggestions here.
Quote:
Fire Robert Mueller

Here’s what. Whoever wins, Republicans or Democrats, on November 7 President Trump should fire Robert Mueller.

If the Democrats win, why leave them a free inquisitor who only serves their fake impeachment effort?

And if the Republicans win, then Trump should treat that as a public mandate for closing down Mueller’s farcical fishing expedition for non-existent collusion. The Democrats will be free to rant about that right up through the next presidential election.

Next
Quote:
Pardon Everyone

Again, whoever wins, for the sake of simple justice, Trump should issue pardons to everyone Mueller has targeted in his out-of-control investigation. Trump should demand that Jeff Sessions revoke his recusal and take over effective control of the Department of Justice again. Or else resign. The Democrats have clearly decided to use the Deep State to criminalize any work on Republican presidential races. They can’t get away with it.

And finally.
Quote:
Lock Her Up

https://stream.org/the-day-after-the-midterms-trump-must-take-the-gloves-off/
0 Replies

livinglava

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 04:16 pm
@oralloy,
What I have noticed is that the negative press against Trump more-or-less corresponds with the degree of economic problems his policies threaten toward various business interests.

So, for example, you see he's about to get elected and then a recording is released of him talking about groping. Now you read he's willing to further up the tariffs against EU and China and suddenly there's a recording of him offering money to playmates. These are just the most eye-catching examples.

There are so many other examples where the anti-Trump movement is using emotional ploys to turn the public against Trump and these ploys escalate in the media in response to other things. E.g. the family separations at the border became a huge media issue right at the same time the tariffs were beginning.

It's getting to be so obvious that all the anti-Trump press is political retaliation for other policies that are inconvenient for some interests who clearly have the money to fund all this media against him.

Then it's ironic that they claim that foreign media manipulation is in his favor. More likely the entire world is funding all the negative media against him because he is taking a US-first approach to trade and undermining their subjugation of the US economy into the coordinated global economic system.

In short, there are globalists who don't want anyone to have freedom to not consent to towing the line in the global economy, so they have an elaborate set of tactics to attack anyone like Trump who dares to stand up to them. Why can't they operate within a free/democratic climate of voluntary participation?

Also, it's worth asking who would be against voluntary economic participation within the US as well as outside of it, and why would they be coordinating their actions to attack people who interfere with their systemic social-economic control?
coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 04:18 pm
Trouble in River City.(Music Man)
Quote:
FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails

Quote:
The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

And while Democratic lawmakers and the mainstream media prop up Russia as America’s boogeyman, it was the ironically Chinese who acquired Hillary’s treasure trove of classified and top secret intelligence from her home-brewed private server.

And a public revelation of that magnitude — publicizing that a communist world power intercepted Hillary’s sensitive and top secret emails — would have derailed Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes. Overnight. But it didn’t simply because it was concealed.

FBI bosses knew of the breach yet did nothing to investigate, seemingly trying to run out the clock on the alarming revelations to protect Hillary during her heated presidential campaign with Trump. So instead of investigating the hacking of Clinton’s server, FBI bosses sat quietly.

And did nothing to confirm the Chinese assets were linked to their government. Or assess the damage such a tremendous breach posed to national security. Did the Chinese government access Hillary’s emails? The FBI didn’t care enough to investigate at the risk of besmirching Clinton and further soiling her during the election.

Hundreds of top secret documents and even the president’s daily travel and security itineraries were on that server — and intercepted by a communist country — yet the FBI sat on the evidence. Likewise, all of Clinton’s and her inner circle’s outgoing emails were compromised as well, sources confirmed.

Even less credible now, Comey's FBI were in the old bag's bag.
https://truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
Quote:
Is anyone going to go to prison for politicizing the FBI and covering up countless crimes committed by FBI personnel in a variety of coordinated schemes to protect Hillary and the Democrats?
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 04:47 pm
Think this will work as diversion, folks?
Quote:
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
The NFL National Anthem Debate is alive and well again - can’t believe it! Isn’t it in contract that players must stand at attention, hand on heart? The $40,000,000 Commissioner must now make a stand. First time kneeling, out for game. Second time kneeling, out for season/no pay!
3:17 PM - 20 Jul 2018
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 04:55 pm
Continuing our series, Voices From the Right. Max Boot.
Quote:
How I miss Barack Obama.

And I say that as someone who worked to defeat him: I was a foreign policy adviser to John McCain in 2008 and to Mitt Romney in 2012. I criticized Obama’s “lead from behind” foreign policy that resulted in a premature pullout from Iraq and a failure to stop the slaughter in Syria. I thought he was too weak on Iran and too tough on Israel. I feared that Obamacare would be too costly. I fumed that he was too professorial and too indecisive. I was left cold by his arrogance and his cult of personality.

Now I would take Obama back in a nanosecond. His presidency appears to be a lost golden age when reason and morality reigned. All of his faults, real as they were, fade into insignificance compared with the crippling defects of his successor. And his strengths — seriousness, dignity, intellect, probity, dedication to ideals larger than self — shine all the more clearly in retrospect.
WP
Slow, but he got there.
coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 05:10 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Now I would take Obama back in a nanosecond. His presidency appears to be a lost golden age when reason and morality reigned. All of his faults, real as they were, fade into insignificance compared with the crippling defects of his successor. And his strengths — seriousness, dignity, intellect, probity, dedication to ideals larger than self — shine all the more clearly in retrospect.

Took him a while to become a dime a dozen hack.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 05:21 pm
Quote:
Poll: Americans Don’t Give A Hoot About So-Called Russian Collusion

It is nice to know that Americans do not agree with the prevailing attitude here on A2K that Russia or the investigation into Russian interference means something. It did not make the top 8 concerns of voters.

So spamming others opinions are just reinforcing a fringe element(MSM is included and complicit to keep whatever division there is alive) that is completely out of touch with Americans as they were when Killary lost. So the fact that none of this matters to the voters means it matters only to the intolerant haters. It is nice to know there are not nearly numbers they claim.

The Left, all bullshit, all the time.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/20/poll-americans-dont-give-hoot-called-russian-collusion/
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 05:23 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Olivier5 wrote:
Quote:
If it was anybody else than the president, you bet he would be in jail, and perhaps even in death row.

Not in any system where justice counts for something.

Some of the sickies on this forum are substantially more than just a little bit sick, aren't they.....
blatham

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 05:46 pm
ssssshhhhhhh

The NRA is being very, very quiet since the Butina charges and arrest.
coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 05:50 pm

Quote:
Why Trump’s Detractors Cry ‘Treason’

Quote:
President Trump is, as ever, fortunate in his enemies. Whatever one thinks of what he said in Helsinki, the overreaction is helping him plow through yet another media meltdown. Cries of “treason,” charges that the president is a Russian “asset,” and insistence that remarks at a press conference constitute impeachable offenses fire up the Democratic base. To everyone else, they seem unhinged.

After all this you people say Trump supporters are not educated? How about people believing the media knows better than Trump himself what he said and what he meant. Are the Democratic voters actually that stupid? They appear to be.
https://amgreatness.com/2018/07/20/why-trumps-detractors-cry-treason2/

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 05:54 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
The NRA

Not Trump and has nothing to do with him. She got here on Obama's watch. The NRA will be fine.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 06:24 pm
Quote:
Is Trump the New Teddy Roosevelt?

Progressives your hero and Trump are quite similar. Mount Trumpmore sound good?
Quote:
Trump’s insistence on national solidarity, rejection of globalism, and demand for total patriotism channel Teddy Roosevelt.
Roosevelt famously railed against “hyphenated Americanism” and declared that America was not a “mosaic of nationalities.” In language that rings as distinctly Trumpian today, Roosevelt demanded total allegiance and nothing else from American citizens, native and naturalized alike: “A square deal for all Americans means relentless attack on all men in this country who are not straight-out Americans and nothing else.”

Roosevelt built up the military, specifically the Navy, which he showed off to the world as the “Great White Fleet.” Both presidents have a defining public works project. For Trump, it’s the border wall. For Roosevelt, it was the Panama Canal. As with Trump, Roosevelt ruffled international feathers with his proposal, even sparking the secession of Panama from Colombia.

Roosevelt also warned of a rude and aggressive people would test us and if we are not virile enough to defend ourselves and our culture it will perish. I say the Left is that rude and aggressive people. You see the attacks on masculinity as they attempt to emasculate this country, we need to embrace masculinity. They need to be told their intolerance will not be tolerated. Teddy would kick their asses.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-trump-the-new-teddy-roosevelt/
0 Replies

layman

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 08:00 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Maybe you mean that a grand jury has been summoned to investigate the charges? No? Well it's sort of hard to believe these people are headed for a prison cell independent of any judicial action. Is it a secret prison or something? Or just fake news?

Wray got the FBI director's job on the strict condition that he would completely (re-)investigate, Clinton and her foundation. Grand jury proceedings are secret, but word is out that she's been measured for an orange jumpsuit, eh?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 08:06 pm
Quote:
Oh, the HUMANITY! Resistance leader unleashes TORNADO of Trump Derangement MELTDOWNS

I just like the title.
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/07/20/oh-the-humanity-resistance-leader-unleashes-tornado-of-trump-derangement-meltdowns/
roger

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 08:11 pm
@livinglava,
I will admit, I had not made the connection. Doesn't mean these issues should not be raised, but the timing is a little suspect.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 08:36 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Some of the sickies on this forum are substantially more than just a little bit sick, aren't they.....
They're afflicted with TDS.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 08:37 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
ssssshhhhhhh
The NRA is being very, very quiet since the Butina charges and arrest.
I skip over most of the TDS gibberish. I'm behind on about half a dozen threads on a2k right now. The last thing I need to do is spend all of my time addressing each and every line of gibberish that the TDS crowd barfs up. Especially at the rate that they barf it up.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 08:44 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
It's getting to be so obvious that all the anti-Trump press is political retaliation for other policies that are inconvenient for some interests who clearly have the money to fund all this media against him.
I think most of the voters have learned to ignore all the fake news about Trump however, so it's unlikely to work on anyone who isn't already afflicted with TDS.
0 Replies