monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

glitterbag

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 08:43 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

blatham wrote:
He's always looked rather morose.

nahhh

https://i0.wp.com/media-chrisdca.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/david-frum.jpg?fit=250%2C325&ssl=1g

he'll never grow into his dad's looks but he can be happy

He looks really chipper in that photo......Seriously, I worry about him, he looks so beaten these days. Maybe he's just really tired.....that photo is one of the few times I've ever seen him smile. I honestly hope he's ok.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 08:46 pm
@maporsche,
a year and a week later, I'm still in agreement with this

Quote:
an ineffective, always on defense, foot in his mouth Trump is much more preferable to a (possibly) effective Pence presidency.
coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 08:50 pm
Quote:
Putin Asked Trump Administration to Question Former Obama Ambassador Michael McFaul

Hate to stop the gossip. More trouble for the Obama administration and Killary who is still unusually quiet. Where is she? Undercover somewhere for the Deep State? Why hasn't the news mentioned her? She was all over then "POOF".

I think she knows she is going down.

Quote:
The Hill is reporting that McFaul may be in line for questioning in the investigation of Bill Browder who Putin claims was, along with his associates, responsible for funneling $400 Million to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

Why would McFaul be of value in the Browder investigation?

Does Putin have evidence or simply a personal vendetta with McFaul?

It appears McFaul may have done some meddling in Russian affairs while he was ambassador.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/07/18/putin-asked-trump-administration-to-question-former-obama-ambassador-michael-mcfaul/
0 Replies

layman

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:22 pm
https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/strzok-wiggle.gif

I can't believe that Gowdy didn't walk over to this punk and bitch-slap the hell out of him, know what I'm sayin?
glitterbag

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:26 pm
@layman,
Dear God, is that Jared Kushner???
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:33 pm
@layman,
Maybe we should ship Peter off to Putin, but they could already know each other from the uranium sale.
0 Replies

layman

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:39 pm
@layman,
I can picture it now. His wife asks: "Are you fuckin that skank, Lisa Page?"

He gives her that look and says: "Of course not! What would ever give you that idea?"
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:42 pm
Quote:
WATCH:Hillary Said In 2010 That Obama Wanted To 'Strengthen Russia

Here is Killary in 2010 saying Obama loved Russia. Tell us something we did not know. What is she up to today? Maybe at the Fat farm. Why has she missed her chance to call Trump a traitor?

Surely with Glittebags connections, she must know, why won't she tell us? Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33260/watch-hillary-said-2010-obama-wanted-strengthen-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
ehBeth

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:59 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
What is she up to today?

making $peeches and tweeting

Quote:

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton
Well, now we know.

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton
Great World Cup. Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for?

5:34 PM - Jul 16, 2018
111K people are talking about this

go check her out on the weekend

https://www.ozy.com/politics-and-power/2020s-shadow-democratic-primary-comes-to-ozy-fest/88019

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36663300_1593721634071472_8426234572097716224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeFm8SmOn8dpbfjfNnW0ZgtUXX-4G0LWF9iMja_o0bTCaa_9R5WURwEz6B7h53DQ88yWvDPJAm6qjwEZM-aY0AEEIYDD2b_8-9XNf_I67Yzwmw&oh=755eb0d3760192a4dddbb86cc151db12&oe=5BE1A7BF

I'd go for Marcus Samuelsson

and maybe Karl Rove. I'd definitely be curious to see what he has to say. Not sure how he fits in with the rest of the speakers/music/food demos.

Quote:
Catch an all-star lineup of politicos — including Hillary Clinton, Kirsten Gillibrand, Karl Rove, Tom Steyer and Mark Sanford — at OZY Fest 2018, this summer’s hottest party, in New York City’s Central Park on July 21–22.

More than two years before the 2020 presidential election, Democratic presidential hopefuls are already jostling for position on the left on issues from immigration to health care, even as strategists worry about losing Middle America in the most wide-open nomination battle in generations.

The hopefuls range from the obvious to the obscure, although almost none of them have officially announced their bids yet. Runner-up to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic primary, Bernie Sanders is on a second date with Black voters who rejected him two years ago, to mixed success after awkwardly calling former President Barack Obama a “charismatic individual” at a Martin Luther King Jr. commemoration in Mississippi. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, long a liberal hero for her crusades against Wall Street, is tussling regularly with President Donald Trump. California Sen. Kamala Harris has solidified her status as a front-runner through a series of star-making turns while grilling Republicans from her perch on the Senate Intelligence Committee. Meanwhile “Uncle” Joe Biden, former vice president, has adopted party elder status while campaigning with blue-collar Democrats like Pennsylvania Rep. Conor Lamb, as Sen. Cory Booker from New Jersey appears on wonky economic panels and taps into Obama’s “One America” rhetoric by calling for an end to “bullshit partisanship.”

There are other dark horses. New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand will appear at Central Park’s OZY Fest under the same billing as Clinton, her longtime mentor whose mantle she will likely try to assume — though Gillibrand’s recent #MeToo–inspired declaration that Bill Clinton should have resigned the presidency for his affair with an intern has caused friction with the Clintons. Others kicking the proverbial tires include Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, touring two days through Iowa while emphasizing his heartland roots, or environmentalist and billionaire philanthropist Tom Steyer, who dropped $90 million on Democrats in the 2016 election cycle and may decide that money is better spent on himself. Don’t count out Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley, an early Sanders backer who went viral when he was barred from entering a Texas immigration facility, and Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, who just signed an executive order banning state resources from being used for Trumpian family separation policy.

“There is room in the party for a Kirsten Gillibrand, for a Kamala Harris, for some progressive yet Midwestern governors, like Hickenlooper,” says Mike Hernández, a Democratic strategist for Mercury Public Affairs.
coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
5:34 PM - Jul 16, 2018

Today is the 18th. Any tweets today or yesterday? I do not care where she is supposed to be. Should I wait? I give you 15 minutes.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:14 pm
Yeeeahhhh, I'm figuring she isn't too worried about you either.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 10:35 pm
Guess who got off line? I won't mention it is someone who had a question about Killary she could not answer.

Anyway, I think Killary is purging every bit of information she has on the 2016 campaign finances and the people connected to it, like Browder. Of course, not her, herself, but I think she is watching closely making sure her fat ass is covered.

With every Democrat screaming God knows what about the summit she has nothing to say? It is just out of character not for her to take every opportunity to bash Trump, especially with the traitor talk. What has changed? Maybe someone will get back on line and answer.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:31 pm
https://yournewswire.com/lisa-page-squeals-dnc-server-not-hacked-russia/
gungasnake

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:57 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37271730_209472436423543_6713656653905920000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fc021a30cde7dbb550c630323eaba379&oe=5BE253F5
0 Replies

layman

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 12:24 am
@gungasnake,

A brief excerpt:

Quote:
According to testimony given by Page during two days of closed-door House hearings, former bosses at the FBI instructed her to cover-up the fact that China, not Russia, hacked the DNC server.

The damn chinese, eh? Instructed to cover-up, eh?

Ya don't say.
layman

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 12:29 am
@layman,
This is exactly what Louie was sayin where he called Strzok a damn liar to his sorry face, eh?:

Quote:
Truepundit.com reports: The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

What a "traitor" Trump is to even THINK that it could possibly be anyone other than the russians which the "intelligence community" have been trying to tie him to with their framework, eh?

Now who could have ever guessed that "Honest Jim" Comey was part of this plot, I ax ya?

Perhaps someone who wasn't a cheese-eating chump, maybe?
layman

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 12:42 am
@layman,
Good question, eh?:

Quote:
Hundreds of top secret documents and even the president’s daily travel and security itineraries were on that server — and intercepted by a communist country — yet the FBI sat on the evidence. Likewise, all of Clinton’s and her inner circle’s outgoing emails were compromised as well, sources confirmed.

Even the Inspector General had tipped off the FBI — specifically Strzok — about the foreign breach. Still, no timely case was pursued.

FBI bosses knew of the breach yet did nothing to investigate, seemingly trying to run out the clock on the alarming revelations to protect Hillary during her heated presidential campaign with Trump. So instead of investigating the hacking of Clinton’s server, FBI bosses sat quietly.

And did nothing to confirm the Chinese assets were linked to their government. Or assess the damage such a tremendous breach posed to national security. Did the Chinese government access Hillary’s emails? The FBI didn’t care enough to investigate at the risk of besmirching Clinton and further soiling her during the election

A public revelation of that magnitude — publicizing that a communist world power intercepted Hillary’s sensitive and top secret emails — would have derailed Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes. Overnight. But it didn’t simply because it was concealed.

We could write more detail here and ramble on and on but at this point, we simply ask.

Is anyone going to go to prison for politicizing the FBI and covering up countless crimes committed by FBI personnel in a variety of coordinated schemes to protect Hillary and the Democrats?

Put on your orange jumpsuit, Jimmy....
Cause you aint goin out tonight....

0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 01:35 am
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37304224_10156013228042886_1396765554122948608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f902224b04fc5e8d79950c4749dd4bf7&oe=5BD19939
0 Replies

layman

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 02:23 am
If these stories about Page dropping dimes left and right are true, then some major ****'s gunna hit the fan. She the one who said, for example, that Obama wanted to be kept informed of everything they were doing. Obama claimed he found out about Clinton's private server from the newspapers, but he was communicating with her on them.

Some have speculated that the unsecure server was a means of passing along (selling?) information to foreign governments without getting detected, and while maintaining "plausible denial," since any hack of a government server would be quickly discovered.

Comey said, under oath, that there was "no evidence" that any foreign power had gotten information from her private server. Perjury is a criminal offense. And so on.

Just wait until the facts about Clapper, Brennan, Rice, et al come out. It aint gunna be nuthin pretty.
Builder

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 02:30 am
@layman,
Seems to me that the MSM is sticking to the tried and true tactic of repeating the same lie, over and over, until most people think it is truth.