monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:48 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Yes there is something wrong that.

Yep, there is. It would blow the Deep State to pieces and put Killary in jail.
0 Replies

layman

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:50 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Quote:
come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people

In other words share information/evidence with the Russian government of whom we suspect as being behind the whole election meddling. Yes there is something wrong that. Would we have shared information with the Taliban in Afghanistan?

What the hell are you talking about? The whole idea is that we'll send FBI spies to Moscow, not the other way around. We'll see how they operate, plant eaves-droppin devices, recruit new defectors, poison their water supply, and all kinda ****, see?
Walter Hinteler

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 11:56 am
@layman,
layman wrote:
The whole idea is that we'll send FBI spies to Moscow, not the other way around.
And why not use the agents of the FBI office in Moscow ?
Quote:
[email protected]
American Embassy Moscow
Legal Attache
Bolshoy Deviatinsky pereulok, d. 8
121099 Moscow, Russia
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:05 pm
@layman,
Quote:
She tried to kill one "boyfriend" then later killed another. That poor, poor girl has to serve 14 whole years, just for that. It's racism, I tells ya! She's done been VICTIMIZED, yet again.

Obvious case of insufficient white privilege....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:08 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Anyone, republican, democrat, or whatever, who criticizes Trump will always get the same response from him:

"Kiss my lily-white ass."

Works every time!

Lily-white, eh? You don't believe the Don is orange all over?
blatham

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:21 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
Prosecutors want suspected covert Russian agent kept in jail
Yes. Seems more than prudent.
0 Replies

layman

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:26 pm
@McGentrix,
I kinda forget now, eh, Gent? Didn't you have a "bigger than watergate" thread going there for a spell?

What happened to that? Did the Clairvoyant Society steal it for submission for a Pulitzer, that it?
McGentrix

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:27 pm
@layman,
I believe I did. I am waiting for the results to be figured out.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:39 pm
Quote:
Again contradicting his director of national intelligence, President Donald Trump said Wednesday that “no,” Russia is not still targeting the United States.

“Is Russia still targeting the U.S.?” a reporter asked Trump in the Cabinet Room Wednesday.

“No,” the President replied.
tpm

Bald-faced lying has worked for Trump all his life. This is, after all, the conman's main tool and method. And he's proud of it as is every conman.
Quote:
“Give them the old Trump bullshit,” he told the architect Der Scutt before a presentation of the Trump Tower design at a press conference in 1980. “Tell them it is going to be a million square feet, sixty-eight stories.” “I don’t lie, Donald,” the architect replied.

0 Replies

blatham

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:42 pm
One conservative douchebag who is undoubtedly pleased about the Helsinki mess. Jim Jordan.
Blickers

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:44 pm
@blatham,
Quote blatham:
Quote:
One conservative douchebag who is undoubtedly pleased about the Helsinki mess. Jim Jordan.
That's true. When the head guy is giving the whole country away to Russia, nobody cares about who notified who about a pedo doctor back when Jim was 25.
blatham

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:45 pm
Seems rather predictable, this
Quote:
Prosecutors allege that the FBI determined that the 29-year-old was “believed to have cohabitated and been involved in a personal relationship” with an individual identified only as U.S. Person 1. Corroborating details indicate that person is South Dakota-based longtime GOP operative Paul Erickson. Per the filing, the FBI determined Butina saw the relationship only as a means to an end and that she, “on at least one occasion,” offered a different individual “sex in exchange for a position with a special interest organization.”
tpm
gungasnake

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:46 pm
@layman,
There was no shortage of villains in that story, but the biggest villain of all in that story was the ordinary little cheese eating black schlamiel/schlamozzle who REELECTED Mike Nifong to office in 2007 after the whole world knew what it happened and what was what. For THAT, there is no excuse.

0 Replies

blatham

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:46 pm
@Blickers,
Yep. The camera has moved off him for the time being.
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:47 pm
@blatham,
Quote tpm:
Quote:
Corroborating details indicate that person is South Dakota-based longtime GOP operative Paul Erickson. Per the filing, the FBI determined Butina saw the relationship only as a means to an end and that she, “on at least one occasion,” offered a different individual “sex in exchange for a position with a special interest organization.”

Russian hookers in the GOP!!

I love it.
gungasnake

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 12:58 pm
Then of course, there were the nine dear hundred or so doctrinaire leftist professors who signed the "LISTENING LETTER".....

There even were a couple of cases of members of that lacrosse team being called rapists by professors in classrooms. I mean, that if one of those players were to leave a professor lying on the floor with a broken arm under such circumstances and I were on the jury, the player would wall.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 01:04 pm
@Blickers,
But I'm sure (because I've looked into his heart) that Dana Rohrabacher knows nothing about young beautiful Russian women who find 60 or 70 year old men virile and exactly who they want to have sex with.
coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 01:33 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
One conservative douchebag

Why is he a douchebag? What has he done that violates any rule in Congress or any law? It can't be just his effort to get to the truth through the constitutionally granted job of over-site that is there to prevent the abuse of power that happened, that can't be it, can it?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 01:37 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
find 60 or 70 year old men virile and exactly who they want to have sex with.

That is exactly how a 29 year old Kamala Harris thought of Willie Brown who was 60. She must be a Putin puppet.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 18 Jul, 2018 01:43 pm
Former Republican strategist Steve Schmidt bluntly said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is up to his eyeballs in the Russia scandal and needs to be removed from power. http://ow.ly/bdSm30kZGCI
0 Replies