monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 07:39 pm
@layman,
Among other things, the FBI leaked a story to Yahoo about Carter Page, and he wrote a letter to Comey complaining about it. That fabrication gave them a "pretext" to contact him for entrapment purposes. They spied on him for well over a year and still have no evidence to support any kind of indictment.

These lying frauds have a lot more smear campaigns planned for this fall, too. To quote the great Roger Stone, their time in the barrel is also coming soon.
layman

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 07:42 pm
@Lash,
That's why I love ya, Darlin. Even though you're a lefty, ya don't hate this country. You stand on principles, not partisan zealotry.
gungasnake

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 07:46 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-2EKvV5M3c

0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 07:48 pm
If a black female two-time Obunga voter can figure it out, so can you. Just walk away from the racism and gangsterism which is the demokkkrat party.

#walkaway
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 08:03 pm
Quote:
49. The coach states that he was aware of widespread sexual misconduct, not just on the part of the accused Dr., and that he had informed administrators. He further said Jim Jordan would not have failed to act on allegations of abuse. So now what? They drag it out for optics.

48 more reasons Jordan is innocent at link.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-jim-jordan-hit-job-implodes-ohio.html?utm_s
Lash

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 08:06 pm
@layman,
Thank you.

I make an attempt to be objective. I probably fail pretty often.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 08:25 pm
Quote:
Migrant Beheads 1-Year-Old Girl In Germany; Merkel Bans Media Reporting

Why would she do that?
Quote:
Even the German judiciary are going out of their way to ensure that the barbaric crimes of Muslim migrants are kept hidden from the German public.

https://yournewswire.com/migrant-beheads-girl-germany-merkel/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
gungasnake

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 08:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Rosenstein thinks he can make the old tried/true deep state tactics work one final time. He's gonna be out there in the hot sun breaking rocks with a ball and chain attached....
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
You deserve a 10-plus "thumbs up" for this post. Whatever happened to the concept of a free press in Germany? My sister was once a conscientious investigative reporter whose job was not easy, to say the least. She would be absolutely appalled by the German government clamping down on the press. It's outrageous! A betrayal of our Western heritage.

I became a grandfather in January. My grandchild is a baby girl half a year old. Words fail me at the moment. If there ever was a case calling for capital punishment, here it is. This barbarism is difficult to comprehend. It definitely should be reported!
glitterbag

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 09:41 pm
@wmwcjr,
Have you done any independent research??? How can you believe anything that coldjoint says....he's a disturbed man who believes every rumor or outrageous claim that comes down the pike.

I have a grand daughter who is only 7, the same age of migrants/asylum seeking children being stored and warehoused around the country. Infants as young as nine months are being left to custodial care......how many of these children will ever return to their parents healthy and unmolested? For Christs sake Bill, you are so much smarter than these self styled 'liberal' haters.
Builder

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:04 pm
How's the progress going on this initiative ?

gungasnake

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:11 pm
https://directorblue.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-jim-jordan-hit-job-implodes-ohio.html?utm_s
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:12 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
Whatever happened to the concept of a free press in Germany?
In the Federal Republic of Germany the freedom of the press is constitutionally guaranteed in Article 5 of the Basic Law.
I'm not aware that our constitution was changed.

Edit: I had to look up to what you are referring.
Perhaps coldjoint's source has no access to print media or the internet or tv or radio? Or to all of that?
glitterbag

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:19 pm
@Builder,
Unlike your country we still have a Justice system, it's on wobbly legs alright because some folks like to shoot first and ask questions later. Plus, I'm sure you can understand what a huge insult it is for so many of our insecure men that a women was arrogant enough to run for the presidency and then ******* win. Thank gog (yeah, I meant gog) for the electoral college and the gerrymandered districts.....because if her 3,000,000 vote lead was actually counted, the knuckle draggers would have a hit on every women who was brassy enough to go to college and steal a job away from a man. It's just a matter of time before all those stupid, ignorant, loser assholes take matters into their own hands and punish Hillery, then Chelsey and the Grandchildren.....will that make you happy you foreign busy body. I can only wonder what a lonesome pathetic existence you must have if you are so ******* worried about Hillary Clinton. You dont like my country? Who the **** really gives a good God damn what you think, we don't mate.
coldjoint

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:19 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
You deserve a 10-plus "thumbs up" for this post.

I don't think that is going to happen. I can't even get people to say this is a problem. They justify it by calling me racist, or the citizens that speak up in these countries Nazis. They see no problem and think somehow it will change if it is ignored.

I think the governments are intimidated by the violence that comes with Islam and bribed by the petro- dollars that also comes with it. That the leaders are that ignorant about what Islam is not going to fly.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
he's a disturbed man who believes every rumor or outrageous claim that comes down the pike.

Really? You just do not get it, do you? I have backed up every claim I have ever made about Islam. You have already been made a fool of once. You are asking for it again.

You evaluate yourself and try to find out why you are so self righteous and narcissistic. Come back when you figure it out.

Quote:
Bill, you are so much smarter than these self styled 'liberal' haters.

Bill I think you are smarter than to lump me in with one of her "groups". Her concern for individuals rights is gone.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:31 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I can only wonder what a lonesome pathetic existence you must have if you are so ******* worried about Hillary Clinton.

Clearly in attack mode. Getting owned yesterday really pissed you off. Laughing Laughing Laughing Builder will probably ignore what you said, or at least he should.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 10:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I'm not aware that our constitution was changed.

Are you aware your leaders only pay attention to it when they need it, which as we all see is not often at all. Merkel could care less about Germans rights and no constitution will stop her from censoring the press. It has not so far.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 11:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you aware that you wrote about something in the state of Hamburg (Hamburg is a state and municipality)?
Merkel is the federal chancellor.
The federal government (Bundesregierung) consists of the chancellor her cabinet ministers.
The Hamburg government - Senat der Freien und Hansestadt Hamburg (Senate of Hamburg / cabinet) consists of the First Mayor of Hamburg (Minister President and mayor of Hamburg), the government has up to 12 senators.

Related to Hamburg, Hamburg has a Constitutional Court. As there is the Federal Constitutional Court for federal related constitutional affairs.

Press law is a section of media law that deals with the legal framework of the press.
In the Federal Republic of Germany, the press (media) is reserved to the legislative competence of the Länder. Thus, the press law for each individual federal state results from the respective state press law.
glitterbag

Sat 7 Jul, 2018 11:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
He hates, he just hates.