monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 08:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Sho nuff, Walt. And Trump was correct. Horowitz could not possibly have literally meant that there was "no evidence" of bias. What he presumably meant what that he didn't think there was enough evidence for him to assert, beyond a reasonable doubt, that there was bias which controlled the decisions made.

Basically, the report spelled out his methodology, which was this: If any rational basis could be found, whether he agreed on not, for any particular decision made, standing alone, then he was unwilling to say that there was any "unreasonable" basis for it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 08:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday a Justice Department inspector general’s report that concluded there was no bias in how the FBI handled its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails was wrong, saying there was “total bias.”

That is correct. That is Hannity's take, Jeanine Piro's take, Marc Levin's take,
Giuliani's take, LaRouchePac's take, and My take.

Barbara Boyd is the designated speed reader at LPAC. She read the whole thing and said it was totally devastating to the deep state and all the usual suspects. The thing is a giant document of criminality which, apparently, on the last page, mentions that 'no evidence of political bias exists. Kind of like a biography of Al Capone which details ever rotten thing the guy ever did and then on the last page finishes by noting that "Al Capone was an honest man".

I mean they try to get to everybody who ever is involved in producing anything like this IG report and that final sentence might be the guy's way ot trying to stay alive...
gungasnake

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 08:35 am
Maybe Hinkey can clarify this "hundred Germans a day" thing I'm seeing in news articles. It can't possibly mean a hundred Germans are being KILLED every day by muslim invaders invited in by Angela Ferkel but it isn't clear what it DOES mean. Does it mean just victims of violent crime, rape, mugging, beatings, murder and the like, or does it include simple burglaries and pick-pocketings or what exactly??
0 Replies

layman

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 08:42 am
Quote:
President Trump broke his silence on the scathing inspector general's report with a vengeance Friday, first tweeting that the FBI boss he fired was the "worst" in the bureau's history, then crashing "Fox & Friends" for an impromptu interview where he ripped the "scum on top" of the Obama-era bureau and said the IG "blew it."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/15/president-breaks-his-silence-on-damning-ig-report-calls-it-total-disaster-for-fired-fbi-director-james-comey.html
0 Replies

layman

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 08:49 am
Some highlights:

Quote:
In the interview with Fox's Steve Doocy, Trump made it clear he considered Comey the leader of those "minions."

"I think Comey was the ringleader of this whole den of thieves," Trump said.

"If you took a poll at the FBI, [I would win]," Trump told Doocy. "I mean the real FBI, not the scum on top.”

Trump said Horowitz's finding of no evidence the FBI probe of Hillary Clinton's secret email server was influenced by rampant liberal bias showed the inspector general "blew it."
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 09:28 am
Quote:
Goodlatte: Time for Strzok to come out of hiding, appear as witness or we’re coming for you

This guy is still at the FBI. Why is a good question. Personally I think he is still there to cover up what has not been discovered yet. He should have been called to testify when his texts to Page were discovered.

All of that and, of course, no conspiracy. My ass.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/06/15/goodlatte-time-for-strzok-to-come-out-of-hiding-appear-as-witness-or-were-coming-for-you-644804
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 09:47 am
Quote:
A live TV poll taken on Michelle Wolf’s Netflix show found that 71% of the comedian’s liberal audience would rather peace with North Korea fail than see Donald Trump take credit for it.

Pitiful bastards.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-15/tv-poll-71-liberals-dont-want-peace-north-korea-because-trump-would-take-credit
coldjoint

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 09:51 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
which showed a little boy touching the President’s hair:

Obama in the catcher's position is telling in itself. He did bow to the Saudi king and to the Japanese. Fact, Wally.
0 Replies

layman

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 09:56 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
A live TV poll taken on Michelle Wolf’s Netflix show found that 71% of the comedian’s liberal audience would rather peace with North Korea fail than see Donald Trump take credit for it.

Yeah, these are all self-proclaimed "patriots" who only want what's best for America and the whole world, eh?

Their hearts are simply overflowing with love, ya know?

The same crew of sorry-ass cheese-eaters who say they would rather date a maniacal MS-13 killer than a Trump supporter.
blatham

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:24 am
Goodness
Judge Sends Manafort To Jail After Revoking His Bail
coldjoint

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:28 am
@blatham,
Quote:
Judge Sends Manafort To Jail After Revoking His Bail

Trump is not worried, and Manafort will be alright in jail because money speaks very loudly there. It shows desperation and a 12 year old crime being used to coerce what could very well be lies if used to attain freedom. Mueller is an asshole and a traitor.
0 Replies

Brand X

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:29 am
The Comey firing was justified if for no other reason than he was a derelict employee.
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:30 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
That is Hannity's take, Jeanine Piro's take, Marc Levin's take,
Giuliani's take, LaRouchePac's take, and My take.

Not an unbiased source in the whole lot. Next.
coldjoint

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:32 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Not an unbiased source in the whole lot. Next.

CNN, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. Next.
blatham

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:39 am
Quote:
When asked if North Korean leader Kim Jong Un would visit the White House, President Donald Trump said that he likely would, complimented his “strong” leadership, and said he wished Americans would “sit up at attention” when he speaks like the North Koreans do for Kim.

“Hey, he is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head,.. “Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”
TPM

There ya are.
layman

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:02 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
When asked if North Korean leader Kim Jong Un would visit the White House, President Donald Trump said that he likely would, complimented his “strong” leadership, and said he wished Americans would “sit up at attention” when he speaks like the North Koreans do for Kim.

“Hey, he is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head,.. “Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”
TPM

There ya are.

Can you name any president who didn't want "his people" at the white house to pay attention when he spoke?

I didn't think so.
coldjoint

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:12 am
@layman,
Quote:
Can you name any president who didn't want "his people" at the white house to pay attention when he spoke?

He, and the media, are desperate. He does not have an answer.
0 Replies

layman

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:22 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:

TPM

There ya are.

By the way, Trump said what he said, not what your fake news source says he said. He did not say he "wished" his people would pay attention when spoke.
0 Replies

revelette1

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 12:05 pm
I think Trump should go for a mental evaluation.

Quote:
Trump admits he dictated lie about his son’s meeting with a Russian lawyer, says it doesn’t matter
The president claims it doesn't matter because the statement was made to "the phony New York Times."

President Trump fielded a variety of questions from reporters on the White House lawn Friday morning, during which he broached the topic of his son, Donald Trump Jr., and a statement the younger Trump made to The New York Times about his meeting with Russian operatives during the campaign, which later turned out to be false.

Trump suggested that it didn’t matter if the statement — which he dictated — was true, because it was only a comment for a newspaper.

“It’s irrelevant! It’s a statement to The New York Times — the phony, failing New York Times,” he said. “That’s not a statement to a high tribunal of judges. That’s a statement to the phony New York Times. In fact, frankly, he shouldn’t even speak to The New York Times because they only write phony stories anyway!

TP

Eloquent he is not.

coldjoint

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 12:10 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
I think Trump should go for a mental evaluation.

Why, the doctor will be out of his league?
0 Replies