monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Wed 30 May, 2018 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Why don't you get outside your little Breitbart bubble for awhile yourself, and see what the country REALLY thinks, for a change, instead of the rightwing bilge and slant slant slant that's all you normally post.
coldjoint

Wed 30 May, 2018 10:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
I am not in a bubble. You are. Right now the Democrats couldn't find their assholes with radar. Coastal reality, urban blight, and elites don't interest people who do not live there. But the people that don't do wonder how you people let it get that bad.

Any answers?
MontereyJack

Wed 30 May, 2018 11:42 pm
@coldjoint,
hzalf the people in the world live within fifty miles of a coastline. That's the reality. Always has been. We've got most of the the people in the country. That's the simple reality. 0000000000000technological and social change have driven most people out of the countryside into cities. Cities are where the jobs are and where manufacturing was. Republican legislatures have historically shortchanged cities and been unresponsive to the needs of where the most people are. Which is why it is mainly Democrats struggling to mee the needs of the actual people, not the GOIP. Which is why the Dems rather convincingly got the most votes in 2016 and why despite the rigged election system the GOP has gerrymandered us into, with any luck we'; take back the country from the ;plutocrats this November.
coldjoint

Wed 30 May, 2018 11:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
hzalf the people in the world live within fifty miles of a coastline.

They do not vote here.
MontereyJack

Thu 31 May, 2018 12:17 am
@coldjoint,
It was a general statement about where poeole in the world actually live. It ap[ies to the U>S> as well. Duh. It addresses your right wing disdain for the coasts as if they were somehow unrepresentative of the REAL people of the coyntry. In fact they are the real people of the country--a majority. NY is far more representative of where people actually are and what they do than, fokr example Dothan, Alabama.
MontereyJack

Thu 31 May, 2018 12:27 am
@MontereyJack,
And we do not like the GOP>
0 Replies

roger

Thu 31 May, 2018 01:08 am
@MontereyJack,
Dothan, Alabama? Was that a random selection? I ask because I've been there, back when I was stationed at Ft. Rucker for aviation (FW mechanic) training.
0 Replies

Brand X

Thu 31 May, 2018 05:36 am
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33899164_2481349658619389_2529400171549163520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=86bbaad7923cbeed0e14f4dc71d18868&oe=5BBC4CB0
coldjoint

Thu 31 May, 2018 10:28 am
@Brand X,
Quote:
Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump A ‘Feckless C**t’ For Not Protecting Kids:

Leave it to the liberals not to be out done.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/05/31/samantha-bee-calls-out-ivanka-trump-immigration/
revelette1

Thu 31 May, 2018 11:11 am
Quote:
Trump revises Comey firing, Giuliani blasts 'lynching mob

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump declared Thursday that he didn't fire FBI Director James Comey over the Russia investigation, despite previously citing that as the reason. His lawyer, meanwhile, blasted federal investigators as "a lynching mob" the Trump team will "knock the heck out of" in the end.

The president has said at least twice that Comey's firing in May 2017 was related to the FBI's investigation into whether Trump's campaign associates coordinated with Russia in an effort to sway the 2016 election. And his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, told Fox News earlier this month that Trump fired Comey because the FBI director wouldn't publicly state that he "wasn't a target" of the Russia investigation.

Trump tweeted Thursday: "Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia! The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!

AP

Liar Trump
revelette1

Thu 31 May, 2018 11:33 am
@coldjoint,
In my opinion, either that spokesman was misrepresented, or just lied. Gowdy is the Chair of the oversight committee. Of course he has the seen the relevant documents.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 31 May, 2018 11:33 am
@revelette1,
Videotape is a bitch ain)t it. Unlike trump it doesnt lie
revelette1

Thu 31 May, 2018 11:34 am
@coldjoint,
While I don't approve of her words (not racist, just vulgar and disrespectful but acceptable as a comedian), her message is spot on.
revelette1

Thu 31 May, 2018 11:43 am
@MontereyJack,
I don't know who he thinks he is fooling, most people who even care about this subject has seen that video at least more than once, or clips of it. But as it happens he has his idiot defenders which have already defended him.

In live TV interview, GOP senator defends Trump while demonstrating comical immunity to facts

Quote:
“And in fact when I decided to just do it [i.e., fire Comey], I said to myself, I said ‘you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”
0 Replies