monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Tue 22 May, 2018 04:36 pm
Quote:
The truth is going to come out — and soon.

“I’m looking for clearance from my attorney to reveal this to the public,” Caputo added, and claimed that what he knew would send top Obama officials to prison.

“This is just the beginning … When we finally find out the truth about this, Director Clapper and the rest of them will be wearing some orange suits.”

We can only hope that time will come soon.

This guy has been hounded by the Mueller investigation. He is broke and angry, but I do not think he is lying. Not that it matters as to what happens, as long as something finally does.
https://thehornnews.com/trump-insider-obamas-top-pals-to-be-locked-up-heres-when/

0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 22 May, 2018 05:11 pm
Quote:
What Obama and his political Choom Gang did is far worse than Watergate

Quote:
The Obama administration — with or without the knowledge and direction of President Obama himself — perverted one of the most powerful, clandestine spying operations in the world and used it at the very height of a presidential campaign to spy on political opponents, punish them and, ultimately, silence them through extortion.

If this was orchestrated without the express knowledge of Mr. Obama, then it reveals just how blatantly he instructed by example the weaponizing of the entire federal government to carry out his low, dishonest and unjust ideology. By any means necessary, one might say. Only instead of being driving by visions of justice, these people were driven by visions of undying power.

If this conspiracy was carried out at the express direction of Mr. Obama or other high officials in his administration, then they belong in jail. From unmasking of political opponents, to leaking their names to the press, to killing legitimate investigations, to launching politically motivated witch hunts, a racket of this scale could not have been carried out without some major juice and cover at the top levels of the Department of Justice, FBI and the White House......

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/20/barack-obama-and-his-political-choom-gang/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 22 May, 2018 06:07 pm
Quote:
Ex-CIA Officer: Brennan Has ‘Operational Mind Of Earthworm,’ Adds His ‘Day Of Judgment Is Coming

Not nice, but probably true. After all look where he is now.
Quote:
“Once the #FBI #IGReport is public, the sword of justice will begin swinging. You & the people who dishonored our proud services will not escape. Your protests will then be seen for what they are: a PR campaign designed to incite panic & sow doubt,” said Bryan Dean Wright, who slammed Brennan as a “political hack.”

https://lidblog.com/john-brennan-operational-mind-of-an-earthworm/
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 22 May, 2018 06:14 pm
Kent State graduate celebrates by strolling campus with her AR-10
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/16/kent-state-rifle-graduation-photos/616449002/
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2d3285980438eab36f25aa6aaaa64fc1efced7e2/c=0-84-1142-729&r=x1683&c=3200x1680/local/-/media/2018/05/16/USATODAY/USATODAY/636620868906541840-Bennett.JPG
Quote:
In her graduation post on Facebook, Bennett wrote, "3 meetings with student conduct, 2 expulsion attempts, and a petition to get my student group kicked off campus ... all for nothing. I graduated & the left did not win."

The university bars students, staff, and third parties doing business with Kent State from possessing deadly weapons. But visitors are not prohibited from carrying firearms on the public university's grounds, although they can't take them into buildings.

Our future is in good hands.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 22 May, 2018 06:21 pm
Quote:
Speaking with PBS’ Judy Woodruff at the Deadline Club Awards Dinner in New York City on Monday, Stahl recalled a meeting she had with Trump ahead of his first interview after winning the presidential election:

Quote:
“At one point he started to attack the press. And it’s just me and my boss and him, in— He has a huge office. And he’s attacking the press. And there were no cameras. There was nothing going on, and I said, ‘You know, that is getting tired. Why are you doing this? You’re doing it over and over, and it’s boring, and it’s time to end that. You’ve won the nomination (sic). Why do you keep hammering at this?’

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all, so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.”

coldjoint

Tue 22 May, 2018 07:45 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all, so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.”

Good. He is an honest guy, the MSM not so much. And discrediting and demeaning is not a monopoly, is it?
coldjoint

Tue 22 May, 2018 08:43 pm
Quote:
The Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs released new emails on Monday night that allegedly show that Obama administration officials coordinated with each other to help CNN run a damaging story on President-elect Donald Trump based on salacious and unverified information contained in a politically-motivated dossier financed by Trump’s political enemies.

After he was elected, so much for peaceful and open transfer of power, a time honored tradition that set America apart from others.

It shows Obama never gave a **** about tradition or this country. Nothing mattered to him but power, just like the scum that helped him.

https://constitution.com/obamas-interference-in-trump-campaign-much-worse-than-imagined/
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 22 May, 2018 10:08 pm
Well, that was funny. I was just writing some notes by hand and wasn't sure of the spelling on one word so I waited for spell check to let me know. Brief, but I waited.
glitterbag

Tue 22 May, 2018 11:16 pm
@coldjoint,
I started to write a few lines after this post..........................but when you stop and think........coldjoint states it perfectly..........

I couldn't do a better job of describing a Trump groupie and their aspirations than what Coldjoint revealed.

It's perfection, Trump and his minions.
coldjoint

Tue 22 May, 2018 11:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
describing a Trump groupie

I have stated before it was anybody but that drunken hag. I can't help Trump has outsmarted the MSM and establishment politicians. I am no ones minion, a shame you can't say the same.

Maybe you can visit them in prison.

glitterbag

Wed 23 May, 2018 02:02 am
@coldjoint,
Oh dear God, I think you have gone around the bend. It's ok if you are a Trump groupie....or minion....embrace it, own it, you poor soul, set yourself free......Not everyone has the capacity to wade thru the bullshit and sift out the truth. Personally, I'm happy to know how your mind works.....I might pity you and any off-spring you might have spawned, but when it comes down to survival, I need to know who you folks are................................and you have broadcast your shortcomings loud and clear.........I can't hate folks like you and I don't wish you any harm.........I just hope you live in Alabama or Mississippi so my grandchildren never have to experience folks like you.
glitterbag

Wed 23 May, 2018 02:06 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Well, that was funny. I was just writing some notes by hand and wasn't sure of the spelling on one word so I waited for spell check to let me know. Brief, but I waited.

I'm not sure I believe in the power of prayer....but many folks seem to yearn for it......perhaps we should pray or cast spells or just outlive these minions.....I am getting old and I hope for a better life for all of the children that come after us.
revelette1

Wed 23 May, 2018 06:37 am
@glitterbag,
Actually some of those are places are becoming more diverse all the time. Probably why folks like coldjoint are running scared. Witness as Stacy Abrams became the first black woman to win a major party primary in Georgia. Even if she doesn't win the general, it is a sign in a good direction for more rural states.
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 23 May, 2018 10:01 am
Quote:
Trump backs away from demand for immediate denuclearization

WASHINGTON — President Trump opened the door on Tuesday to a phased dismantling of North Korea’s nuclear weapons program, backing away from his demand that the North’s leader, Kim Jong-un, completely abandon his arsenal without any reciprocal American concessions.

The president’s hint of flexibility came after North Korea declared last week that it would never agree to unilaterally surrender its weapons, even threatening to cancel the much-anticipated summit meeting between Mr. Kim and Mr. Trump scheduled for next month in Singapore.

Mr. Trump’s statement seemed less a policy shift than an effort to preserve his date with Mr. Kim. But while the gesture may avoid a swift rejection by Mr. Kim, it shows that Mr. Trump is willing to give up what for months has been his bedrock position in dealing with the North. And it demonstrates that three weeks before the June 12 meeting, the White House is still groping for a strategy to negotiate with a reclusive, suspicious nuclear-weapons state.

NYT
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 May, 2018 10:45 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Personally, I'm happy to know how your mind works.

Again, like usual, you are off topic. You are desperate to make me something I am not. As far as shortcomings, one of mine is not criticizing family.
[quote]I might pity you and any off-spring you might have spawned[/quote]
When and if you actually have anything to say on topic I am sure it will be the same garbage and lies like many others here.

Remember "Bewitched"? You are Mrs. Cravitz. Stop breaking the rules I do not want to report your sorry ass. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 May, 2018 11:12 am
Quote:
Obama's Big Government Crushed Again: Congress Passes Rollback Of Dodd-Frank

Just like the Soup Nazi, Trump says to Obama, with the help of Congress, "no legacy for you". Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30965/obamas-big-government-crushed-again-congress-hank-berrien
izzythepush

Wed 23 May, 2018 11:17 am
Quote:
Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, received a secret payment of at least $400,000 (£300,000) to fix talks between the Ukrainian president and President Trump, according to sources in Kiev close to those involved.

The payment was arranged by intermediaries acting for Ukraine's leader, Petro Poroshenko, the sources said, though Mr Cohen was not registered as a representative of Ukraine as required by US law.

The meeting at the White House was last June.

Shortly after the Ukrainian president returned home, his country's anti-corruption agency stopped its investigation into Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44215656<br />
revelette1

Wed 23 May, 2018 11:20 am
Quote:
On September 7, 2017, Donald Trump Jr. appeared before the Senate Intelligence Committee as part of its investigation into foreign interference in the 2016 election and the potential involvement of the Trump campaign.
Early on in the proceedings, which began at 9:34 in the morning, the following exchange occurred:

Quote:
Q: You should understand that, although the interview is not under oath, by law you are required to answer questions from Congress truthfully. Do you understand that?

TRUMP JR: I do.

Lying to Congress is a crime even if you are not under oath. Federal law prohibits making false statements to Congress. If false statements were made “knowingly and willfully” about “material facts,” it is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Much of the questioning before the Senate Intelligence Committee that day focused on the meeting Trump Jr. arranged in Trump Tower in June 2016, after Trump was promised dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government.

But toward the end of his interview, Trump Jr. was asked more broadly about contacts with foreign nationals seeking to assist the campaign — and his testimony may now come back to haunt him.

Quote:
Q: We’ve talked a lot about Russia. So I have some broader questions about other foreign governments. Did other foreign governments offer or provide assistance to the Trump campaign?

TRUMP JR: None that I’m aware of.

Q: Did other foreign nationals offer or provide assistance to the Trump Campaign?
TRUMP JR: No.

As journalist Marcy Wheeler noted, these responses appear to directly contradict recent reporting from the New York Times.

On August 3, 2016, according to a report published last Saturday, Donald Trump Jr. met with an Australian-Israeli man named Joel Zamel, who offered to help the Trump campaign with “a social media manipulation effort to help elect Mr. Trump.”

Also attending the meeting was “an emissary for two wealthy Arab princes.” This man, an American named George Nader, told Trump Jr. that “the princes who led Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were eager to help his father win election as president,” according to the Times report.

In response to the New York Times, Trump Jr.’s lawyer, Alan Futerfas, confirmed that the meeting took place. He described it as a pitch for “a social media platform or marketing strategy.”

As a legal matter, the issue is now whether or not Trump Jr. provided a “knowing” and “material” false statement about this meeting to members of Congress last September.

Trump Jr. would likely claim that the meeting slipped his mind, or that it was inconsequential and therefore immaterial. But there is trouble on the horizon. One of the principals at the meeting, George Nader, is reportedly cooperating with the Mueller investigation.

TP
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 23 May, 2018 11:22 am
@coldjoint,
Not a proud moment for Democrats, in fact, it is the kind of action which is troubling for the democrat party. Those who vote moderate like this, should be just plain voted out.
coldjoint

Wed 23 May, 2018 11:26 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Not a proud moment for Democrats,

Democrats do not do "proud moments" they concentrate on total destruction of the rule of law and the Constitution.
0 Replies