monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

glitterbag

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:08 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Apparently, John Oliver is buying ads on Sean Hannity's show so that he can speak directly to the President.
farmerman

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:16 pm
@glitterbag,
BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:17 pm
@blatham,
That would be the only way I could sit thru an entire Hannity broadcast.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:22 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
people like Amy Schumer, Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David, Rob Reiner, Mel Brooks, Morgan Freeman, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, etc etc - bought up all the add time for Hannity's show.

Let them it will ruin what careers they have left. Schumer is already a has been.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Indeed.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:28 pm
@blatham,
http://www.newsweek.com/john-oliver-air-pro-iran-deal-ad-sean-hannitys-fox-news-show-897951
blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:31 pm
Earlier, I wrote the following
Quote:
This will make a great NRA TV segment:

White man with AK-47 (a bad guy with a gun) murders a couple of people then goes into a Waffle House restaurant and starts shooting, killing two more.

He's stopped by a black man (a good guy with no gun).

NRA TV will probably re-enact the events that evening as accurately as possible so as to fully brief their audience on reality.

And now we have the NRA TV segment on the Waffle House AK-47 mass murder
Quote:
NRATV: Heroic Waffle House customer James Shaw Jr. could have stopped attack “permanently” if he had a gun
NRATV's Grant Stinchfield: “It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun. Yes, a good guy with guts stopped a bad guy with a gun momentarily, but he didn’t stop him permanently”
MM

If he would have had a gun, then he could have killed the man. That's the job of citizens, to skip the whole court silliness and kill those who deserve to be killed. Anything else is just wimpy.
Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:15 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
If he would have had a gun, then he could have killed the man. That's the job of citizens, to skip the whole court silliness and kill those who deserve to be killed. Anything else is just wimpy.

I think you want people dead too, I have seen you say a few times. How much different does that make you than ones you more or less accuse of vigilantism.
So, if a man shooting people is shot and killed by a citizen is somehow a bad thing and the good thing is the bad guy still shooting? Do any of you realize how stupid your argument is?
blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:46 pm
@ehBeth,
Wonderful!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:51 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I think you want people dead too, I have seen you say a few times. How much different does that make you than ones you more or less accuse of vigilantism.
So, if a man shooting people is shot and killed by a citizen is somehow a bad thing and the good thing is the bad guy still shooting? Do any of you realize how stupid your argument is?

I honestly don't know how you read the same things others can read and come up with such a tortured and false narrative. In particular, when did you ever hear Blathem say he wants people dead and then claim you have knowledge of such comments. Please think again, look at your post and refresh yourself of the quote "I think you want people dead too, I have seen you say a few times. How much different does that make you than ones you more or less accuse of vigilantism." Did you miss the part where you admit to wanting people dead????? If I'm wrong you better correct your comment because it sure looks like you have vigilante tendencies and believe everyone else does too, Now to paraphrase you, Do you realize how stupid you sound???? I copied your complete post, take another look and perhaps in the future you won't sound like just another angry person who thinks we should still live like gun slingers in the old West.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 09:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

I honestly don't know how you read the same things others can read and come up with such a tortured and false narrative

It is not a false narrative Blatham, has wished two people dead(probably more), and regularly insults people with opposing views like a guttersnipe. You are irrelevant to this conversation.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 09:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
you ever hear Blathem say he wants people dead

To be completely forthright and transparent here, I did once suggest I might feel some delight if a big cartoon safe were to fall on Donald Trump.

PS... there's no "them" in Latham.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 09:53 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
blatham

Tue 3 Apr, 2018 04:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I hope that suit drives Jones to bankruptcy, alcoholism and suicide.

That is one time. I can find the other one too.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:04 pm
Quote:

Previous • Post: # 6,616,810 • Next
View Profile blatham

Tue 20 Mar, 2018 06:02 pm
Quote:

Federal judge doesn’t hold back on Kris Kobach’s deceit of Kansas voters

A Kansas federal judge had sharp words for Republican Secretary of State Kris Kobach during a contempt hearing Tuesday, accusing him of misleading the court and failing to inform voters whose registrations were previously suspended that they are eligible to vote.

TP

That a meteorite did not land on this repugnant human
at any point in the last decade is the reason I'm an atheist.

That would kill someone. Death wish it isn't just a movie anymore. I'll keep looking there are more.
glitterbag

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:41 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Previous • Post: # 6,616,810 • Next
View Profile blatham

Tue 20 Mar, 2018 06:02 pm
Quote:

Federal judge doesn’t hold back on Kris Kobach’s deceit of Kansas voters

A Kansas federal judge had sharp words for Republican Secretary of State Kris Kobach during a contempt hearing Tuesday, accusing him of misleading the court and failing to inform voters whose registrations were previously suspended that they are eligible to vote.

TP

That a meteorite did not land on this repugnant human
at any point in the last decade is the reason I'm an atheist.

That would kill someone. Death wish it isn't just a movie anymore. I'll keep looking there are more.

I rest my case. You are a ridiculous man with zip, nada, zero ability to discuss anything with adults. You must suck the joy out of every family gathering or friends party you attend. You can't do it here, you just can't, do you want to know why?? At best you can only stir up pity...pity for anyone who ever had to work with you, for anyone related to you and for you with these pitiful impotent rage rants you fling around in a desperate attempt for what??? Attention???? How's that working out for you? If you find it stimulating, well..........you might be just a shell of whatever you were before.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:55 pm
@glitterbag,
.You seem to be obsessed with me. Not healthy. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
glitterbag

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 11:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

.You seem to be obsessed with me. Not healthy. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well ain't you the optimist. Drunk
izzythepush

Tue 24 Apr, 2018 01:16 am
@glitterbag,
That's his definition of obsession, someone prepared to talk to him. It probably doesn't happen much in real life.
glitterbag

Tue 24 Apr, 2018 01:57 am
@izzythepush,
He’s like a mosquito, only he thinks that being swatted is a signal of affection. Isn’t that the halllmark of crazypants?
0 Replies