monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:14 pm
Quote:
REPORT: America’s Establishment Media Has Become The Laughing Stock Of The World

http://dcwhispers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/aaa433-1.jpg
http://dcwhispers.com/report-americas-establishment-media-has-become-the-laughing-stock-of-the-world/#3yFiW0B5ORvQD6BF.97
Walter Hinteler

Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Indeed. Pulitzer price winners are award for third class journalists.
glitterbag

Sun 22 Apr, 2018 11:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Yeah, and Rhodes scholars are folks who need remedial training.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Apr, 2018 11:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
third class journalists.

First class liars.
glitterbag

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 12:48 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
third class journalists.

First class liars.

I wish everyone was as free as you are and not all knotted up with worry that others may be snickering over your ill-conceived concepts as if you were a 14 year old who still believed in the Easter Bunny. Bravo or Brava, I applaud your attempts and appreciate the chuckles you bring to the table.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 02:26 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
First class liars.
Indeed, that's the reason what the Pulitzer Prize is for.

To get the the truth, one just has to follow Trump on twitter, or watch FoxNews, or any conspiracy website.
izzythepush

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 03:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

There is no Planned Parenthood in the UK, but Sex Ad Sit Out plans a demonstration tomorrow in Harrow "by pulling your kids out of public school for the day".

About 90% of what you posts shoots right over the inbreds' heads. The rest of us appreciate it though.
Quote:

Harrow School /ˈhæroʊ/ is an independent boarding school for boys in Harrow, London, England. The School was founded in 1572 by John Lyon under a Royal Charter of Elizabeth I, and is one of the original seven public schools that were regulated by the Public Schools Act 1868. Harrow charges up to £12,850 per term, with three terms per academic year (2017/18). Harrow is the fourth most expensive boarding school in the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrow_School
Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 04:24 am
@izzythepush,
I#ve not have been there, but even watched Harrow Borough Football Club loosing. Very Happy
0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 06:43 am
@coldjoint,
Walter Hinteler (Post 6634101)
Quote:
Quote:
There is no Planned Parenthood in the UK,
Quote:

The protest has taken off from Charlotte, North Carolina, to about 15 other cities, including Austin and San Antonio, Texas; Spokane, Washington; Garden Grove and Sacramento, California; Evansville, Bloomington, and Indianapolis, Indiana; Decorah, Iowa; and Martinsburg, West Virginia.

Coldjoint reply:
Quote:
Those sound like American cities to me. Read the whole quote. They are protesting because it is PP funded in their cities

In case you don't get it, Walter's point was there are international protests for the same reason yet those places don't have planned parenthood.

Some people just want to live in prehistoric ages where kids are ignorant but get pregant and either had to live in shame, marry perhaps unwisely and/or too early, or sneak and get an abortion in a back alley and perhaps die. All the while the girls are to blame and the boys walk away free and clear not being taught anything about safe sex for either the sake of not getting girls pregnat or getting sexual diseases.
blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:49 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Quote:
Lash wrote:
They HATE him.

I'm not sure if they hate him, but they certainly didn't like that he had sharply criticised George W Bush's presidency and, during the 2016 Republican primaries, relentlessly mocked and belittled "low energy" Jeb.
However, Trump and the Bushes (still) are in the same party.
Playing golf instead seems to be a bit impolite but in line with reactions of Trump to other replies.

If all living past-Presidents and their spouses hate the sitting President, that's probably a pretty good sign the sitting President is a big ******* disaster.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:53 am
@revelette1,
The reason there's no planned parenthood over here is because it's not needed. With the exception of Northern Ireland abortions are available on the NHS, and we don't pay any attention to religious zealots who want to control women's bodies.

They only want to stop abortions so the NRA has plenty of schoolchildren to shoot later on.

So much care for the rights of the unborn child, zilch for the born child.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote Walter Hinteler:
Quote:
There is no Planned Parenthood in the UK,

For the same reason there are no longer any abolitionist organizations in the US. The UK government already distributes free or inexpensive birth control and allows abortion if the mother so chooses. The major goals of Planned Parenthood are already law in the UK.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:58 am
This NYT piece on modern (and very large) windmills is pretty amazing
Read it here
Blickers

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:07 am
@blatham,
The trouble with posting links to NY Times articles at the end of the month is that nobody on the board has any free articles left. Crying or Very sad
blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:20 am
This will make a great NRA TV segment:

White man with AK-47 (a bad guy with a gun) murders a couple of people then goes into a Waffle House restaurant and starts shooting, killing two more.

He's stopped by a black man (a good guy with no gun).

NRA TV will probably re-enact the events that evening as accurately as possible so as to fully brief their audience on reality.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:23 am
@Blickers,
The quickest way around that problem is to go to the nearest Starbucks and steal someone's laptop. Four a month serves me adequately.
blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:27 am
Quote:
The past several days underscore why not only political progressives but genuine moderates are at their wit’s end with the Republican Party and what passes for contemporary American conservatism.

If conservatism in the United States has claimed to stand for anything, it is the idea that government authority should be limited. Conservatives regularly argue (especially when Democrats are in the White House) that the executive’s clout should be checked and that legitimate law enforcement authorities deserve our respect, particularly when they are investigating abuses of power.

The behavior of House Republicans in demanding former FBI director James B. Comey’s memos about his conversations with President Trump, which were subsequently leaked to the media, shows a GOP that has abandoned all principle. It is willing to do whatever it takes to protect a president who has no regard for the truth, the law or established norms.
EJ Dionne
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:30 am
@blatham,
What if I go to a coffee shop with my own laptop-will the article be blocked or will coming in on a different internet connection allow the article to pass?
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:33 am
OK. If I had not previously acknowledged the obvious - that there are some really stupid Canadians too - here's evidence of the incontrovertible sort...
Quote:
“I would have voted for [Trump] because, even though he was offensive, he seemed honest,” [Shania Twain] told the Guardian in an interview.

Because he seemed honest.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:39 am
@blatham,
Quote blatham:
Quote:
This NYT piece on modern (and very large) windmills is pretty amazing
Read it here

Oh well, until I get a fresh batch of free NY Times articles next month I'll just have to content myself with watching some Windmills Of Your Mind videos.

0 Replies