Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 11:54 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
From Joe Scarborough at WP
Quote:
It’s becoming clear that Trump won’t run in 2020

I'd wager he's got this right. After November's elections, how Republicans talk about and act towards Trump is going to change. The only motivations I can see leading him to try another run would be some legal theory that he'd be less likely to suffer criminal penalties if he holds the Presidency or if he feels his reputation will be diminished if he does not run ("I'll look like a loser if I can't win two terms like lying Obama and lying George Bush and lying Bill Clinton")

Liberals sure have weird delusions.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 12:05 pm
https://i.imgur.com/nKzYg5dl.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 12:09 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Delusions and a paper that will say anything to make Trump look weak, or bad, or a moral disgrace. Any article from the WP has none or little value just something boring sycophants can post because reality bugs the **** out of them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 12:38 pm

Quote:
America Is Mocked
By a Purblind Press
That Is Vulnerable

Quote:
Truly is America, the greatest nation in history, with all its complexities and shortcomings, mocked by the shallow bias of its free press and the absurdity of public discourse.

That about sums it up. Good read, it explains a lot.
Quote:
There are many vicissitudes but the American leviathan is, however awkwardly and inelegantly, reviving. But the most salient aspect of it is not the war on and travails of Mr. Trump, but the fact that the national press has shot its bolt every day for 34 months since Mr. Trump announced his candidacy for president.

The press threw its obligation to retain some element of fairness and detachment aside, and gambled everything on poisoning the wells and polluting public opinion so badly (as they did with Richard Nixon, but he had no idea how to deal with it) that the people’s choice (by the narrowest of margins and in a stunning surprise) would be overturned. They gambled and they have lost.

Yep, he said lost. I guess that would be again.
https://www.nysun.com/foreign/america-is-mocked-by-a-purblind-press-that-is/90243/#.Wts0R0pvIUY.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 12:49 pm
Quote:
Robert De Niro wants to send the president to prison in a comedy skit; Kathy Griffin, whose opening gambit was a still photograph of the president’s severed head, is now lampooning his entourage in predictable simulations. Desperately unoriginal and mouthy occupants of late-night purported comedy — Bill Maher, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Chelsea Handler — imagine that shouting rehashed denigrations of the president and his family are amusing. It is a bore; it isn’t working, and history moves on.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://www.nysun.com/foreign/america-is-mocked-by-a-purblind-press-that-is/90243/#.Wts0R0pvIUY.twitter
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 04:46 pm
@blatham,
Probably since my mom has been ashes for over 10 years now, but I suppose that was meant to be witty.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 06:16 pm
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/eOmlqTFUTdDxdLxY400PkIJCukk=/0x0:3000x1997/1220x813/filters:focal(1961x267:2441x747):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/59460057/912350204.jpg.0.jpg

Is Cory Booker actually this tall? Or is he standing on something like Stormy Daniels' breasts?
coldjoint

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 06:36 pm
@blatham,
Need to learn how to post a picture> you're good.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 07:00 pm
@oralloy,
Quote Joe Scarborough:
Quote:
It’s becoming clear that Trump won’t run in 2020

Quote oralloy:
Quote:

The point is moot. By 2020, Trump will have long since deserted the Presidency and absconded to Russia, where Putin will give him a regular TV show on the RT, (Russia Today), network that purports to examine how Vladimir Putin is saving the world from the Zionist New World Order. The show's theme song will be "I Fought The Rothschilds And The Rothschilds Won" by Bobby Fullersky and the Four Klash-nikovs.
Blickers

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 07:05 pm
@oralloy,
Trump has no chance. When he goes down the corridors of the White House, the help all whisper "Impeached Man Walking".
coldjoint

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 07:23 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
is saving the world from the Zionist New World Order. The show's theme song will be "I Fought The Rothschilds And The Rothschilds Won"

Is this supposed to imply that Trump is anti-Semitic, or that you think Jews are planning on world domination? Either way what would be better for this country, disarming the citizens, allowing unchecked immigration, and passing laws that outlaw traditions in the guise of some systematic racism or phobia to bring the bottom to the top. Or Trump?

That is the surest way to eliminate the middle class and finally destroy this country seems to be the alternative. People will vote for Trump.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 10:05 pm
@oralloy,
Lincoln didn't fill his White House with Confederate sympathizers like Trump has filled his Administration with Russian sympathizers.
oralloy

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 10:12 pm
@Blickers,
Actually many in the Trump Administration take a hard line against Russia.

However, if Trump chooses to make peace with Russia, it is his right as president to do so.
Blickers

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 10:22 pm
@oralloy,
We were at peace with Russia militarily before Trump ever took office. Trump cannot, however, use American foreign policy as a chip to assuage a foreign leader from exposing embarrassing things about you. You took an oath of office.
oralloy

Sat 21 Apr, 2018 10:28 pm
@Blickers,
Whether he can or can't I don't know. That isn't a subject that I've given any thought to.

What I do know is there is no reason to suspect that any such thing is happening.
Blickers

Sun 22 Apr, 2018 01:05 am
@oralloy,
There are plenty of reasons to suspect it. Trump's own son said that most of the money the family business had came from Russia. In 2008, at the height of the real estate crash, Trump sold his palatial Florida house-not Mar-A-Largo-for the highest amount ever sold in Florida. Who did he sell the house to? A Russian oligarch, who never even visited the house, and had the house destroyed right after he bought it and parted out into three parcels. Made no sense. When business deals make no sense, there is usually some kind of payoff going on.

Don't forget that ever since the 2016 campaign, Trump has been trying to get permission to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he is awaiting Putin's decision, which if he gets it he gets a lot of money. Conflict of interest right there.

And the list goes on.