https://lidblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Presentation1-1-1080x675.jpg
Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://lidblog.com/obama-administration-spy-leak-unmask/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 11:42 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
way that he didn't take the offer he got a month or so back.

Because if he did the same problem would happen again. And he knows like everyone else the Democrats want to change out the electorate with people they can control with monies supplied by taxpayers.

Until he ends chain migration and the lottery DACA people will be deported, criminals first, and then the ones that truly love this country. The Democrats own that now, and people will be reminded daily.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 12:06 pm
@blatham,
I don't agree but I'm not really interested in debating the nature of humor.

It does seem, at first blush, to be absurd to allow a blind person to carry a gun, but it might also seem absurd to many that the blind can play golf, but there is actually and association of blind golfers http://usblindgolf.com/

I would hope though that a blind person must demonstrate a proficiency in handling a gun before he or she is allowed to carry one. Blind people who believe they are capable of safely carrying a gun are not lunatics who couldn't care less about who they might kill once they start firing.

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 12:14 pm
@blatham,
Now that sign isn't funny and it isn't particularly meaningful.

There may be some folks who argue children as young as the Simpsons character should be allowed to tote guns, but I've never heard anything from them.

That sign is a message from someone who I have a strong feeling would outlaw guns if he or she could. It belies the notion that liberals only want common sense gun regulations.

I don't have a problem with anyone's opinion that guns should be outlawed. It's certainly not an insane or imbecilic view, although it is the sort of nieve notion that is held by those who invoke John Lennon's "Imagine" at the drop of a hat.

I would much prefer, though, for anti-gun politicians, activists and just-plain-folks to be honest about what they actually want. This stealth campaign of incremental measures is dishonest.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 12:17 pm
@blatham,
So, do you accept the concept of evil, or you just being cute with your use of "functionally?"
Walter Hinteler

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 12:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Target shooting for vision impaired and blind people is done at the Summer Paralympic Games.
(The standard rifle is equipped with an additional device, the so-called "Optronic", which can convert light intensity into sound. The target tone is indicated to the shooter via headphones connected to the "Optronic".)
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 12:22 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Thank you Walter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 12:24 pm
https://zogbyanalytics.com/images/za030118/trump030118.png

Quote:
The Zogby Poll®: Trump job approval at 48%; 50% disapprove; Trump job approval among millennials 50%; 48% disapprove[/b]; A majority of voters want to support 2nd amendment when Hollywood demands gun control

Check out the millennials, they vote.
https://zogbyanalytics.com/news/839-the-zogby-poll-trump-job-approval-at-48-50-disapprove-trump-job-approval-among-millennials-50-48-disapprove-a-majority-of-voters-want-to-support-2nd-amendment-when-hollywood-demands-gun-control-two-thirds-of-millennials-support-2nd-amendment-when-hollywood-opposes
coldjoint

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 03:40 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 07:14 pm
Quote:
Scandal Questions Never Asked, Much Less Answered

This article has 12 questions that need to be answered. The "get Trump" bullshit completely ignores his counterpart in the election, Hillary Clinton, and her involvement with Russia among many other things.

The first question is a disturbing one. Would we know about any of this if Hillary had of won?
The last question:

Quote:
12) Which members of the Obama administration were aware of, or gave orders to, members of the Obama Justice Department and the FBI to use the Steele dossier to obtain FISA court orders to surveille American citizens? And who had access to transcripts of such surveillance, and why were the names of particular American surveilled then unmasked and how were they later disclosed to the media?

If Trump is impeached will these questions ever be answered?

https://amgreatness.com/2018/03/20/scandal-questions-never-asked-much-less-answered/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 07:37 pm
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/progressives-elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton-race-based-worldview/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Hanson
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 07:38 pm
Quote:
Eric Kleefeld
‏@EricKleefeld
The "Values Voters" spent a decade bashing the most personally upstanding and wholesome First Family in generations.

Then they elevated a man whose personal life resembles that of a debased Roman emperor.

Our No ****, Sherlock! award winner.
coldjoint

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 07:50 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Our No ****, Sherlock! award winner.

Actually, Nero came after Caligula. But revisionist history is one of progressives favorite way to hide the truth.

Nero being Obama who fiddled while the ME burned. A little different than a business deals with a high priced hooker, and years before he took office.
blatham

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 07:55 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
So, do you accept the concept of evil, or you just being cute with your use of "functionally?"
Theologically-based notions of the term are as stupid as any other notion that implies supernatural causation. But the term has value and meaning outside of a theological framework. My use of "functionally" in the post was intended to make that differentiation.
MontereyJack

Sun 25 Mar, 2018 11:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Blatham didn't say Nero, you did. You're the reviist. And actually it was Republiconomics that burnt Rome (i.e nearly destroyed the world economy). It was Obama that got it going again. That's the kind of "fiddling" we need.
coldjoint

Mon 26 Mar, 2018 12:24 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Blatham didn't say Nero, you did.

And what was he trying to say? You know damn well he is comparing Trump to Caligula. Obama is much closer to Nero. He watched half the world burn.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 26 Mar, 2018 12:38 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
But Dreyfus was a smart man... He would have immediately recognised that Trump, being a goy, filthy rich, and POTUS, is in an excellent legal position. And since we now make dead peoole speak, Dreyfus would have agreed that if Trump is innocent, he should have nothing to fear.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Mar, 2018 01:07 am
Quote:
An adult film actress has said she was threatened to keep quiet about an alleged sexual encounter with Donald Trump in 2006.

Stormy Daniels told CBS News' 60 Minutes programme that a man approached her in a Las Vegas car park in 2011.

The stranger allegedly said "leave Trump alone", then looked at her young daughter and added: "It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom."

Mr Trump denies having had an affair with the actress.

His lawyers are seeking $20m (£14m) in damages from her, saying she broke a non-disclosure deal signed before the 2016 presidential election. She says the claim is invalid and has filed a lawsuit to scrap the agreement.

Stormy Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, said she had had sex with Mr Trump just once, in a hotel room during a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, California, in July 2006. Mr Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.

In the highly anticipated interview, which aired on Sunday evening, Stormy Daniels said she was approached by the man in the car park in 2011 after having agreed to sell her story to a magazine.

But the magazine did not publish the story after legal threats from Donald Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, 60 Minutes reported, citing former employees. The interview was finally published in InTouch magazine earlier this year.

"I was in a parking lot, going to a fitness class with my infant daughter," she said.

"A guy walked up on me and said to me, 'Leave Trump alone. Forget the story'. And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, 'That's a beautiful little girl. It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom'. And then he was gone."

President Trump has not responded to the latest allegations. After the programme aired, a lawyer representing Mr Cohen said he had nothing to do with the alleged threat, accused the actress and her lawyer of defaming him and demanded a public apology.

Mr Trump was at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida over the weekend but returned to the White House ahead of the 60 Minutes broadcast. Mrs Trump, however, is staying in Florida.

Stormy Daniels told CBS that her only sexual encounter with Mr Trump took place after he invited her to dinner in his hotel suite.

She said he had shown her a magazine with his picture on the cover and she had jokingly smacked his bottom with it.

"He turned around and pulled his pants down a little, you know [he] had underwear on and stuff, and I just gave him a couple swats," she said.

After they talked for a while, Mr Trump allegedly told her, "You remind me of my daughter". Stormy Daniels was 27 at the time.

"You know - he was like, 'You're smart and beautiful, and a woman to be reckoned with, and I like you. I like you," she said.

She said that although she had not been attracted to Mr Trump, she had had sex with him, adding: "I didn't say no. I'm not a victim."

Mr Trump, she added, had suggested she might appear in his TV game show, The Apprentice, and she thought of the encounter "as a business deal".

Stormy Daniels' lawyer has suggested they have evidence of the affair but when asked if any videos, text messages, emails or pictures exist, she said: "I can't answer that right now."

Stormy Daniels told CBS she had accepted "hush money" from Mr Trump's personal lawyer because she was concerned for the safety of her family.

She has previously said she was paid the $130,000 by lawyer Michael Cohen to remain silent about the affair just before the 2016 election.

Mr Cohen confirmed in February he had privately paid her the money but did not say what it was for. Mr Trump's critics have suggested the money might amount to an illicit campaign contribution.

Mr Cohen said last month that neither Mr Trump nor the Trump Organization were parties to the transaction.

He also denies ever threatening Ms Clifford, CBS News reports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43536745
blatham

Mon 26 Mar, 2018 04:45 am
@izzythepush,
As I wrote last week, the question left begging is - just how many women have Trump and Cohen bullied or cajoled into signing NDAs?
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 26 Mar, 2018 05:04 am
Report alleges the House Intelligence Committee failed to investigate a stunning number of leads before closing its Russia investigation
Quote:
> A new report from a Democrat-aligned group lays out the ways in which the House Intelligence Committee failed to conduct a thorough investigation into the President Donald Trump campaign's contacts with Russia.

> The committee's Republican majority voted to release their final report on Thursday, which officially closed their investigation.

> But the Moscow Project's report claims that in 81% of the campaign's known contacts with Russia, the committee did not get a complete picture of the interactions from the Trump associates they interviewed.

Business Insider