monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

nononono

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:05 pm
@McGentrix,
or the admins here could be more transparent and admit that this site is bias against conservatives and non-feminists.

Again, ZERO action taken against blatham for doing the exact same thing I did, while I was banned for two weeks.
McGentrix

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:10 pm
@nononono,
I doubt it. Blatham knows how to skirt the line. You probably blew through the line like a drag car. Now, I am not gonna say that some of the admins aren't biased, but they can't all be and I'll bet they have secret backroom meetings where they plan out how to make your day worse while dealing with the relentless barrage of spam that A2K gets hourly.

Take a pill, figure out where the line is and don't cross it. Most people have figured it out and you just have to figure it out too.
coldjoint

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:16 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Most people have figured it out and you just have to figure it out too.

It only took me two or three years. Shocked
0 Replies

nononono

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:23 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I doubt it. Blatham knows how to skirt the line. You probably blew through the line like a drag car.

I called Hillary a ****. Blatham called Trump a dick. I was banned for two weeks, he wasn't. Explain to me exactly what the difference is.

As far as anyone with two eyes and a brain who isn't retarded can tell, the line is that it's acceptable to use pejoratives against conservatives and men on a2k, but not against liberals and women.
Real Music

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:32 pm
'He has something to fear': Former CIA Director John Brennan says Russia 'may have something' damaging on Trump

Quote:
Former CIA Director John Brennan suggested Wednesday that Russia may have compromising information on President Donald Trump and is using it to exercise power over him.

Brennan, who has emerged as one of Trump's fiercest critics over the last year, told host Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC that Trump's congratulatory message to Russian President Vladimir Putin the wake of his reelection this week, which critics viewed as a "sham," suggested that Trump was scared to cross the Russian leader.

"I think he's afraid of the President of Russia," Brennan said on Wednesday. "I think one can speculate as to why, that the Russians may have something on him personally that they could always roll out and make his life more difficult."

Brennan noted Trump's long history of praise for the Russian strongman.

"Clearly I think it's important for us to be able to improve relations with Russia," he said. "But the fact that he's had this fawning attitude toward Mr. Putin, has not said anything negative about him, continues to say to me that he has something to fear, and has something very serious to fear."

Trump gave his congratulations to Putin during a phone call Tuesday after the Russian president was reelected to another six-year term with more than 75% of the vote. But election observers claimed numerous violations, including ballot stuffing and voter coercion. A noted Russian election monitor claimed that Putin may have received as many as 10 million fraudulent votes.

Trump gave his congratulatory message despite an apparent reminder on his briefing materials prepared by advisers that read, in capital letters, "DO NOT CONGRATULATE."

Brennan's suggestion that Trump is being unduly influenced by Putin echoes uncorroborated claims stemming from the dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele made in his Russia dossier.

"I believe that the Russians would not, they would opt for things to do if they believed that it was in their interest," he said, "and the Russians I think have had long experience with Mr. Trump and may have things that they could expose."

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-brennan-says-russia-might-have-damaging-information-on-trump-2018-3
BillW

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:40 pm
@Real Music,
One theory is that tRump wanted this information to be released, and, may be the leaker - as has occurred in the past.
coldjoint

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:54 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
as has occurred in the past.

Could you prove that? What happened with the Russians does not qualify as a leak to the press. How and why would you even say so?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 03:11 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Brennan's suggestion...

..is due to his lack of memory about Obama doing the same thing.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 06:01 pm
Quote:
John Brennan’s Thwarted Coup

Quote:

It was the Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky who coined the phrase the “dustbin of history.” To his political opponents, he sputtered, “You are pitiful, isolated individuals! You are bankrupts. Your role is played out. Go where you belong from now on — into the dustbin of history!”

It is no coincidence that John Brennan, who supported the Soviet-controlled American Communist Party in the 1970s (he has acknowledged that he thought his vote for its presidential candidate Gus Hall threatened his prospects at the CIA; unfortunately, it didn’t),

https://spectator.org/john-brennans-thwarted-coup/
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 06:29 pm
So now, Jared Kushner is in the pocket of the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia after giving the Prince Top Secret information on the Prince's in house enemies. After Kushner's visit, the Prince would put dozens on in house arrest, one being tortured to death. Hmmmm......

And now, George Nader has left the USA?
coldjoint

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:07 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
So now,

Is there a link that can prove one thing you say?
BillW

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:35 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
And now, George Nader has left the USA?

Seems this is a developing situation, Mueller now wants Mr Nader for another round of questioning and has given him immunity. A guy named Elliot Brody and UAE payouts to him enters the picture. This also winds around the Kushner/Qatar $500 million loan scenario.

Interesting, to be continued....
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:41 pm
@blatham,
http://cdn.akc.org/content/article-body-image/head_shyness_body_image_1.jpg
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:44 pm
@revelette1,
And well they should. Do you have a problem with bringing to light all that has grown in the dark?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Can you get Bill W. to prove just one thing he says.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:45 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quite apparently, there's no ethical bottom for these guys.

Because why?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:47 pm
@revelette1,
As a "usual suspect" I will offer that Kirstin Gillibrand is a venal, uber-ambitious, sociopath that will say or do anything to gain power.
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:49 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

The orderly hasn't given him his meds yet today, forgive the poor thing, it knows not what is right and just!

I'm sorry Billy, I try not to denigrate the slow and moronic, but you are just too nasty an idiot to let by.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Kirstin Gillibrand

The one that threw Bill Clinton under the bus? Laughing
0 Replies