monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

revelette1

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:20 am
@blatham,
It is like his handlers have to walk on constant glass trying to correct their boss. I don't think Trump will be any worse president than Palin would have been. There I finally said something positive about Trump.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:23 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
It seems to me your innumerable posts on this and other threads gives the lie to your expressed indifference to how well Americans sleep at night.

Apologies. I wasn't clear. I was referring to you personally. As to America, I'm very fond of the place. Who wouldn't be fond? You've got George Gershwin and J Edgar Hoover. Woody Allen and Carl Paladino. Ella Fitzgerald and christians who bomb abortion clinics. Albert Einstein and Ted Nugent. Meryl Streep and Timothy McVeigh. Abe Lincoln and InfoWars. It's heaven on earth.

If it's not heaven on Earth I wonder why the **** we have 12 million illegal immigrants and others fighting to get in here.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:24 am
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Has blath ever been right?

I think he was right about being a heroin addict.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:27 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
It doesn't matter if he's a Muslim or not... He is a fanatical Islamic terrorist sympathizer.

There is no denying this fact.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:28 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

what a bloated ganglion is this guy. Hes been only posting childish cartoons so that he can comprehend his own "Brilliance"

Meanwhile, the GOP Congress is lining their own "swamp" so that Trump cannot drain it.
We are in for a coupla really rude years of douchebaggery and political fraud and several of our own Conservative members seem to feel that they will be the winners.

Obama's admin will be looked upon as the "good old days".

Yeah...By ISIS.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:31 am
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Quote:
I think that's called a circle jerk.

It sounds as though they have been in this circle jerk for a very long time.

Practice makes perfect.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:34 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't believe any Trump says; he's a pathological liar.
According to Politifact, he lies the majority of times. I don't have the inclination or patience to filter out what are partial truths.
It's amazing how he's suckered the majority of Americans.

I don't think he suckered the majority of Americans. After all, there are approximately 320 million Americans. If he indeed won 62 million votes, we may reasonably infer that many of the people who voted for him were not suckered. Most may have simply cast their votes for the person whom they believed was the lesser of the two evils the corrupt political parties put in front of us.

I didn't believe either a Hillary presidency or a Donald presidency would be good for America or Americans. I didn't vote for either of them. The older I get and the more I see and hear and learn, the more I believe our "democracy" is a façade. The parties take their orchestrated turns in the seats of alleged power in service to their true masters (the top 1 percent), not the people. The most politically rabid common folk get their daily dose of red meat to squabble over, which makes the "divide and conquer" tactic one of the most effective tools in the ruling cabal's tool bag.

revelette1

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:47 am
A NK nuclear threat, a Trump Twitter ‘warning,’ a gift for China

So, I have a question. Am I going to have to open a twitter account just to know what our President has to say or read about it after the fact in the news?
Frugal1

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:52 am
@revelette1,
It couldn't hurt for you to follow him on twitter.
giujohn

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:00 am
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

According to Politifact, he lies the majority of times. I don't have the inclination or patience to filter out what are partial truths.

I don't think he suckered the majority of Americans. After all, there are approximately 320 million Americans. If he indeed won 62 million votes, we may reasonably infer that many of the people who voted for him were not suckered. Most may have simply cast their votes for the person whom they believed was the lesser of the two evils the corrupt political parties put in front of us.

I didn't believe either a Hillary presidency or a Donald presidency would be good for America or Americans. I didn't vote for either of them. The older I get and the more I see and hear and learn, the more I believe our "democracy" is a façade. The parties take their orchestrated turns in the seats of alleged power in service to their true masters (the top 1 percent), not the people. The most politically rabid common folk get their daily dose of red meat to squabble over, which makes the "divide and conquer" tactic one of the most effective tools in the ruling cabal's tool bag.

The problem with your analysis is Trump is not a Republican... he just ran on the Republican ticket... He's the third party candidate that everybody screams for and Bernie was his opposite who lost.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:04 am
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Both corrupt parties claim to be champions of the "working class". Bullshit. Both corrupt parties serve the same master and the "working class" people are divided and conquered. This is a very successful formulation for the "ruling class". If you have any doubts, Nancy Pelosi put it in perspective for us:

“I don’t think people want a new direction,” Pelosi told CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “Our values unify us and our values are about supporting America’s working families.”

“Let me just put that in perspective,” Pelosi said. “When President Clinton was elected, Republicans came in big in the next election. When President Bush was president, we came in big in the subsequent election. When President Obama became president, the Republicans came in big in the next election.”

http://nypost.com/2016/12/04/nancy-pelosi-i-dont-think-democrats-want-a-new-direction/

In other words, the divide and conquer strategy works to maintain the rabid divisions among the working class. (And those divisions are stoked by the media owned by corporations, i.e., controlled by the top one percent.) America, land of the free. Or maybe not.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:09 am
@blatham,
Trump lies like a seal; all the time.
Frugal1

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
No he doesn't, but we appreciate you voicing your opinion.
cicerone imposter

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:13 am
@Debra Law,
Those 62 million voters probably didn't care about his racial bigotry, scamming people and companies, and pathology of lies.
There's no cure for ignorance.
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/joshuaepstein/here_s_the_proof_that_donald_trump_s_a_pathological_liar_you_ve_been_asking_for_trolls
Frugal1

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:15 am
@cicerone imposter,
There is no cure for your condition, so you did get that right.

0bama was elected because of his racial bigotry, scamming people and companies, pathology of lies, and his pigmentation.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:16 am
@Frugal1,
Not merely CI's opinio but also the undeniable fact. Trump's default mode is to lie.
Frugal1

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:17 am
@MontereyJack,
No, but you did just earn your first participation trophy for the year.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/03/31/ninety-one-percent-donald-trump-false.html
That's 91%. That's factually a pathological liar.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:18 am
@MontereyJack,
Frugal hates facts.
giujohn

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:20 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Those 62 million voters probably didn't care about his racial bigotry, scamming people and companies, and pathology of lies.
There's no cure for ignorance.
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/joshuaepstein/here_s_the_proof_that_donald_trump_s_a_pathological_liar_you_ve_been_asking_for_trolls

No, you got that wrong... There's always a cure for ignorance... It's called education. There is no cure for stupidity... Stupid would have been electing somebody to continue Obama's stupidity.

Check and mate.
0 Replies