@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

#StandWithIsrael

Why, exactly?
catbeasy

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:09 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
So that's one reason I'm sympathetic to certain religious behaviors.

Yeah, it was religious folks that started much of the sciences. They had the courage to accept results that went against every fiber of the moral and cultural being..

I'm not against religion per se. I think its the inevitable outcome of language. Without articulation, what we call religion I would describe as 'wonderment'. I think this because language is defacto 'spiritual'. A symbol for something else no less! (What's the corollary there I wonder??). Its an immaterial, proxy phenomenon that we often mistake for the thing itself. A logical error until we developed, ironically, the philologistic language to understand how to partition what was 'real' in language and what wasn't. My bet is that Trump hasn't read these things yet..or maybe he has..hmmm...!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:10 pm
@Debra Law,
I'm not a Hillary fan, and distrust her motives on many fronts. She is power hungry, and want the Clinton legacy for our history books. She seems demented to me some times, and scares me.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1837156/hillary-clinton-denies-she-needs-brain-check-despite-bizarre-video-showing-her-eyes-moving-out-of-sync/
Frugal1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:11 pm
@InfraBlue,

Because it's the right thing to do.
Frugal1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You have just had a moment of clarity... good for you cice!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:31 pm
@Frugal1,
That's not very exact.
Frugal1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:07 pm
@InfraBlue,

Quote:
That's not very exact.

You don't say!
0 Replies

georgeob1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:28 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Are you ever going to work up the integrity to cite your sources?

Integrity has nothing to do with it. This is common knowledge and you can check it out easily for yourself. There were no sources indicated in your post finding fault with Trump's fund, and you routinely make reference to such (not always) well-known facts without citation.

When will you have the integrity to do yourself what you presume to "require" of others?
georgeob1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:29 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

Fallacy of diversion.

Many of us who monitored Clinton during her campaign didn't support her and also questioned her foundation. If this was a monitoring Clinton thread, perhaps your remarks would be relevant to the discussion. But, it's not.

This is a monitoring Trump discussion thread.

Was that good for you?
reasoning logic

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:41 pm
@giujohn,
You seem to Stereotype groups of people as if all members of a group behave as the most unethical member of a group.

Quote:
Why the hell not...That's exactly what liberals do to Republicans.

Stereotyping is what people do when they do not know better.
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:41 pm
@georgeob1,
Back to Hillary, here's an interesting article on dementia and the eyes.

Why the eyes can be a window to the mind.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1837156/hillary-clinton-denies-she-needs-brain-check-despite-bizarre-video-showing-her-eyes-moving-out-of-sync/
Frugal1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:52 pm
You are wasting your precious time on a failed movement.

America knows that your mission is the delegitimization of Trump.

You will continue to fail at your mission.

0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
HRC is bat **** crazy, you can see it in her eyes.

Dare to look into the eyes of Nancy Pelosi
0 Replies

Debra Law

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 06:21 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Debra Law wrote:

Fallacy of diversion.

Many of us who monitored Clinton during her campaign didn't support her and also questioned her foundation. If this was a monitoring Clinton thread, perhaps your remarks would be relevant to the discussion. But, it's not.

This is a monitoring Trump discussion thread.

Was that good for you?

Have you gone mad?

That right wing nut, Cliven Bundy, once told us about the Negro, and how the Negro was better off picking cotton . . . . and I'm still waiting for you to explain your reference to benign aspects of plantations. If you want to meander away from the topic of Trump's charitable foundation and his philanthropist claims, why don't you meander back to your prior plantation diversion. That would be good.
tony5732

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 06:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
STEREOTYPING is calling a multi-ethnic, multicultural police force institutionally racist. It's not only ignorant and racist the way BLM portrays the police force, it's also used as fertile soil for the violent, racist, prejudiced acts that always magically seem to follow BLM's peaceful protesters....... Which the founders of BLM refuse to do or say anything about.
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 06:39 pm
@tony5732,
We all know it's going to get worse under Trump. Keep count, people!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32740523

Poor Frugy can't handle facts.
reasoning logic

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 07:04 pm
@tony5732,
Maybe you can learn something from cicerone's link he shared?
tony5732

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 07:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No, WE don't. I honestly couldn't tell you if it's going to get better or worse with Trump, he hasn't even got into office yet. What I can tell you is that it got twice as bad with Obama. I can also tell you, in my opinion, Democrats handle the BLM situation TERRIBLY. Both Obama and Hillary have been sympathetic towards this group, have catered to them, and justified them. It's almost like they WANT the stupid stuff to keep happening. They keep feeding the snake.
Frugal1

Tue 27 Dec, 2016 07:06 pm
ceci and his fake news stories, I guess we should be accustomed to this by now.

0 Replies