monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

reasoning logic

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 08:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
According to Huff Post, Sessions is a racist.

Do you think that Hillary could have been seen in such a negative light that people were allowing the DNC to bust to show them we will eventually progress but not with Hillary? I personally think there are a combination of things taking place to name one would be Interstate Crosscheck.

I think there may be a possibility that the Goldwater girl "Hitlary and Donald have colluded to make him POTUS. I am not saying it is true but with all the lies how can one be sure?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJVulPBQuAU
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:04 pm
@Frugal1,
So your in favor of a military controlled government? Like Egypt or Russia?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:12 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
No reputable psychologist or psychiatrist would diagnose someone without meeting him.

I see you have not studied psychology nor medicine if you think that it is impossible to diagnose with just measured symptoms.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:16 pm
@old europe,
Quote:
Gingrich - who pushed through ethics codes and anti-nepotism rules when Clinton was in the White House - now says that Trumps is so rich that the normal rules simply don't work here.

If President Trump is in violation of ethics codes and rules, it's not him who should be held accountable. It's the rules which need to be changed to accommodate him.

Yes. Gingrich is a psychopath. But there will be a lot of Trump fans who will be convinced this claim makes sense and is defensible.
RABEL222

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:20 pm
@glitterbag,
I would be willing to go with refusing service to Russians. That should take care of Frugal1.
reasoning logic

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:25 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I would be willing to go with refusing service to Russians. That should take care of Frugal1.

I am a little confused by your meaning of service. I lived on a farm for a few years and service was what my bulls would do to my cows. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

We can at least agree that we both like to study Hillary.

blatham

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:41 pm
Quote:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says he never expected Donald Trump to win the presidential election.

"I didn’t think President Trump had a chance at winning,” McConnell said on Kentucky Education Television’s “One to One” late Monday. "It never occurred to me that he might be able to win."
LINK
No kidding.
RABEL222

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
Service to Russians. Not servicing Russians. Thats what they are doing to us.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:51 pm
@blatham,
Gingrich a psychopath??

What utter bullshit. He is one of the eminent politicians of our time. Compared to him you're Alfred E Neuman.
RABEL222

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 09:51 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
he never expected Donald Trump to win the presidential election.

But the FBI did.
tony5732

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:01 pm
@glitterbag,
Absolutely not, and I would not spend my money at that place. They should have a right to do it though.
0 Replies

tony5732

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Completely agree, people should have that liberty. They should be able to run their lives the way they want without government interference, and be able to marry if that's what they want to do.

If a person pays for a business, then they should be given the same liberties on how they run that businesses.
tony5732

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thaaaat's HILLARY! Evil bitch. The E-mail stuff was just the straw on the camel's back. Most people didn't, don't, and won't look at Hillary's shady past, or any video like that.

This is why there was so much time blasting Trump during the election, it was MUCH easier for the media to bash Trump than it was to explain Hillary.
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:26 pm
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
Gingrich a psychopath??

What utter bullshit. He is one of the eminent politicians of our time. Compared to him you're Alfred E Neuman.

Gingrich went to his wife's deathbed to get her to sign the divorce papers so he can marry the woman that he dumped her for.
cicerone imposter

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:31 pm
@Blickers,
Where did you get that info on Gingrich?
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/12/the-gingrich-divorce-myth/
tony5732

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:39 pm
@RABEL222,
Lol I'll bet! They were probably surprised when comey DIDN'T recommend the persecution of Hillary.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 11:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Where did you get that info on Gingrich?
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/12/the-gingrich-divorce-myth/

OK Blickers... waiting for your Mia Culpa.
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 21 Dec, 2016 12:02 am
Okay, Gingrich didn't go his wife's deathbed to get her to sign the divorce papers. He went to the hospital where she lay doped up from cancer surgery to sign the divorce papers, but she survived. That makes Newt seem so much more human.
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 21 Dec, 2016 12:32 am
PS: And it did turn out the reason Newt brought the divorce papers over to be signed at the hospital bed where his wife lay as she recovered from cancer surgery is that he wanted to marry the girl he dumped his wife for.
Debra Law

Wed 21 Dec, 2016 04:10 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I love how the left likes to interchange Republican and conservative depending on what point in history they want to talk about. According to them the GOP never did anything for anyone, even when it was the GOP who did those things. They never want to admit that the Democrats controlled the south from the time of reconstruction until the mid 1990's when the first GOP governor was elected. They never want to admit that it was Dems who started the KKK, that's when the label flips start taking place. Can't have anything bad attached to the Dems and can't have anything good attached to the GOP.

Why do you think it is so important for the left-wing to control the education system?

The GOP didn't do anything. It's not a person. It's the ideology and conduct of persons that matters.

What matters is the ideology and conduct of people in the past who cheered when George Wallace blocked the entrance of a school house doors to prevent black students from entering because they supported segregation of the races. That's not progressive ideology and their conduct was reprehensible.

What matters is the ideology and conduct of people in the present who clamor to pass laws prohibiting transgender individuals from using restrooms and locker rooms. That's not progressive ideology and their conduct is reprehensible.

What matters is the ideology and conduct of people in the present who believe they should be exempt from public accommodation laws that prohibit discrimination. That's not progressive ideology and their conduct is reprehensible.

The above is just the tip of the iceberg.

Modern day oppressors are disingenuous when they claim credit for the achievements of the progressive movement based solely on their present day political party affiliation.

You can't ignore historical facts. President Kennedy, a Democrat, utilized his power to thwart the segregation mantra of George Wallace, a Democrat, and his ilk. It was President Kennedy who aligned the Democratic Party with the civil rights movement and opposing Democrats migrated to the Republican Party.