monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 10:36 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
The bold faced parts that your commie buddy didn't like....you know....the ones Olivier discovered and printed.

I am aware of which parts you are talking about. The question is how are those sections even remotely relevant to anything.
layman

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 10:59 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Who knows how many indictments will result? This truly is criminal behavior, unlike the ridiculous charges of criminality attributed by the cheese-eaters to Trump.

Quote:
Criminal Defamation Law and Legal Definition

Defamation can be a crime as well as a civil wrong. Criminal defamation occurs when one purposely communicates to any person, orally or in writing, any information which he or she knows to be false and knows will tend to expose any other living person to public hatred, contempt, or ridicule.

In criminal libel, often the theory is that the damage is to the public rather than to a private individual. Therefore, the state becomes the prosecuting entity against an individual speaker. Presumably, the individual’s libelous statement would have to be deemed serious enough to warrant removing the case from the civil realm. The defamation involved in criminal libel could be of another individual, a public official, a government entity, a group, or even a deceased person.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/criminal-defamation/

And no doubt a host of federal statutes relating to election fraud, campaign law, etc. would come into play.

Go get em, Jeff.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 11:38 pm
Quote:
Details Emerge About Trump Dossier Firm’s Media Outreach Campaign

Court papers recently filed in London provide new details about the media outreach campaign carried out by opposition research firm Fusion GPS and former British spy Christopher Steele.

In one, dated May 18, Steele says that he was instructed by Fusion GPS to meet with reporters at various outlets in order to publicize some of the allegations made in the dossier.

It has been widely known that Fusion GPS and Steele were in contact with reporters to discuss the dossier. It has been reported that rumors of the dossier were floating around in Washington, D.C. political and journalist circles for months prior to BuzzFeed’s decision to publish it on Jan. 10.

In the response, Steele’s lawyers state that the former spook briefed several reporters at the end of September at the instruction of Fusion GPS, which was working on behalf of a Democratic ally of Hillary Clinton’s.

The outlets were The New York Times, The Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker and CNN.

Steele met once more — and again at Fusion GPS’s instruction — with The Times, The Post, and Yahoo! News. Fusion GPS took part in all of those meetings, Steele’s lawyers say.

In October, Fusion GPS instructed Steele to brief a journalist from Mother Jones. The interview, which was conducted through Skype, was likely with reporter David Corn. Corn published an article in October referring in general terms to the Steele document.

Yahoo News’ Michael Isikoff also appears to have published a report based on information from his meeting with Steele and Fusion GPS.

“In each of those cases the briefing was conducted verbally in person,” the document reads.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/details-emerge-about-trump-dossier-firms-media-outreach-campaign/

Well, ya gotta give credit to Fusion for knowing just who to focus on when attempting to get fake news published, eh?

"The New York Times, The Washington Post,.... The New Yorker and CNN."

This was begging for publication. It wasn't just a matter of "here it is, publish it if you dare;" it was a concerted campaign to persuade someone to publish this trash.

Most of the major outlets, being well-acquainted with libel law, refused to be the FIRST to publish, but Fusion talked Buzzfeed into it. Buzzfeed and Steele now have libel suits pending against them on two continents. The chumps, them.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 11:41 pm
@oralloy,
I don't know how to dumb it down for you. Is English your only language? I could try Romanian or Russian. Something tells me it would be a gigantic waste of my time.......but you know that don't you? Stop playing the fool, better yet stop pretending you are smarter than you are.
layman

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 11:49 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I don't know how to dumb it down for you.

Nice try, cheese-eater. but there is no way you're going to bring him down to your level of stupidity.

I think maybe it was Abe Lincoln who said: Don't argue with a fool. They will just try to bring you down to their level of stupidity so that they can beat you with immense experience.
0 Replies

layman

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 12:11 am
Quote:
Report: Democrats colluded with Russians to defeat Trump

Democrats have widely circulated the discredited dossier by ex-British intelligence agent Christopher Steele, who was paid by the Democrat-funded opposition research firm Fusion GPS with money from a Hillary Clinton supporter.

"If anyone should be investigated in Washington, it ought to be Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Mark Warner and their staffers.”

That is a reference to Rep. Adam Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; Sen. Mark R. Warner, Virginia Democrat and vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; and Rep. Eric Swalwell, a California, Democrat on the House intelligence panel.

Steele’s dossier, which the author himself admitted contained unproven charges that came almost exclusively from sources linked to the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin, contains a series of unverified criminal charges against Trump’s campaign aides, such as coordinating Moscow’s hacking of Democratic Party computer.

Yahoo News, which cited intelligence sources and not Steele, ran with the story on Page and the Clinton campaign used the Yahoo story to attack Trump. A Sept. 23 press release from Clinton’s campaign was headlined “Hillary for America Statement on Bombshell Report About Trump Aide’s Chilling Ties to Kremlin”.

“After the report by Yahoo News, the Clinton campaign put out an equally false press release just minutes after the article was released that afternoon,” said Page.

“Of course, the [Clinton campaign representatives] were lying about it with the media nonstop for many months, and they’ve continued until this day,” Page said. “Both indirectly as they planted articles in the press and directly with many TV appearances.”

http://www.worldtribune.com/report-democrats-colluded-with-russians-to-defeat-trump-damage-his-administration/

Hillary did a poor job of trying to hide her role in this slander, eh?
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 12:14 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

There is no need for you to dumb anything down. I'm a billion times smarter than you are, so will easily understand any concept that you can express.

glitterbag wrote:
Is English your only language?

Yes.

glitterbag wrote:
I could try Romanian or Russian. Something tells me it would be a gigantic waste of my time.......but you know that don't you?

Your attempt to answer the question would be a waste of time because you are incapable of answering it. (Thus your present obfuscations.)

glitterbag wrote:
Stop playing the fool,

I'm not the one who acted like irrelevant trivia was a big deal and then got caught flat-footed when asked to explain why it was such a big deal.

glitterbag wrote:
better yet stop pretending you are smarter than you are.

No pretending. I am exactly as smart as I claim to be.
layman

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 01:06 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I'm not the one who acted like irrelevant trivia was a big deal and then got caught flat-footed when asked to explain why it was such a big deal. (Thus your present obfuscations.)

And the obfuscation is so transparent as to be laughable.

In a similar vein, no cheese-eater has a word of substance to say in response to exposure of the rampant democratic fraud and (self-acknowledged, anyway) aggressive collusion with Russian "sources" to accomplish it

Bag thinks she fooling people when she has the raw audacity to pretend that someone else is ignoring the relevant facts. The pathetic fact is that she probably is fooling *some* people, i.e., other cheese-eaters.

Quote:
Some folks just stick their fingers in their ears and chant lalalalalalalalalalalalala

It's just sorry, that's all you can say.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 01:07 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I don't think it's possible to dumb it down enough for the lickspittles to understand.

http://community.logos.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files.77/5050.Scotty-3.jpg_2D00_550x0.jpg
layman

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 01:17 am
@izzythepush,
Now Dizzy chimes in, thinking that joining another fool will somehow make him right, and proving my point.

I think they actually convince themselves with this kind of charade. Low IQ people can do that pretty easily, I understand. Kinda like three-year olds who believe their own fairy tales.
layman

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 01:35 am
@layman,
It reminds me of the two 3-4 year old little girls I overheard making a deal the other day. One said to the other: "I'll say you're pretty, if you'll tell me I'm pretty."
0 Replies

snood

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 03:56 am
You might want to keep that stuff about eavesdropping on little girls to yourself there, hero.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 08:04 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Ohhh boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo comrade pissy pants.

Just returned from a pleasant weekend in a redwood retreat near the Russian River and found this;

Brilliant retort: incisive, compact, factual argument; clearly stated. Persuasive too.
layman

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 08:13 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
Brilliant retort: incisive, compact, factual argument; clearly stated. Persuasive too.

Heh, George, that's our Bag, sho nuff. Like, the persuasiveiest, ya know?

I guess that's her idea of a "snappy comeback" so devastating that her opponent is rendered speechless with shame and is utterly unable to respond.
0 Replies

maporsche

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 08:44 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Just returned from a pleasant weekend in a redwood retreat near the Russian River and found this;

Laymen doesn't deserve a more intelligent response George.
georgeob1

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 08:59 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

The banality of the response says nothing about Layman, but a lot about the author of it.
maporsche

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 09:06 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

maporsche wrote:

The banality of the response says nothing about Layman, but a lot about the author of it.

No, it doesn't say that much about either really.
georgeob1

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 09:50 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

[No, it doesn't say that much about either really.

Thanks for so quickly confirming my point.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 10:02 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Sorry georgeob, let me try that again, please.:

Shonuff boobooboobooboo, ya feel me, booboobooboo, eh, caincha see,

I tried using a little Layman hilarity because you find it tres amusing, eh mon comrade stuffed shirt.
snood

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 10:04 am
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20046515_1942884562648358_8340474645451719942_n.jpg?oh=1a9e79c1c1fcfe6f80ab874b6e9ab6aa&oe=5A011C70