153

monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

-4  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 08:29 am
farmerman wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The world's ultimate misuse of technology, of course, remains the 410 gauge shotgun; the only possible use for that would be killing mice and rats and for what you would pay for a good one, you could buy 80 or hundred cats...

So we should shoot small game with no 2 12 gauge? You continually reinforce my opinions of how we no longer demand excellence in anything (even in small game hunting).

Why use a shotgun (of any gauge) for small game? .22lr minimizes damage to the meat.

gungasnake

-3  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 08:40 am
20 and 28ga shotguns are for small game.

giujohn

-4  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 08:51 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Dumb question here, could you stand in front of a mirror and say something like

Evil Russians hacked the poor Hildebeest out of the presidency!!

And keep your face straight?? I couldn't do that and I can't picture any of the people I associate with doing that and, generally, I would assume that anybody who could do that was dealing with an IQ below the level which you normally associate with dogs and cats, but..

If you get on Twitter and simply do a search on the name Putin, that's virtually all you see, mainly government cheese eating **** for brain snowflakes parroting Washington Post bullshit on the topic.

I generally view twitter as a misuse of technology but for business reasons am having to become familiar with it. My normal thinking would be that anybody who cannot express thoughts in more than 140 characters, should not be on the Internet and, not surprisingly, the place does appear to be more of a cesspool than anything I have seen recently. The world's ultimate misuse of technology, of course, remains the 410gauge shotgun; the only possible use for that would be killing mice and rats and for what you would pay for a good one, you could buy 80 or hundred cats...

When I worked part-time at the gun shop I kept a 410 Brute under the counter (26" w/ pistol grip) with 000 buck. I could fire both barrels (thats six pellets) one handed and trust me ya didn't want to be in front of it.

gungasnake

-4  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 09:05 am

gungasnake

-3  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 09:19 am
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-and-jane-sanders-under-fbi-investigation-for-bank-fraud-hire-lawyers/
gungasnake

-4  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 09:35 am
@gungasnake,
I mean, how is Benjie Sanders not worse than Nixon? Nixon was just a crook; Sanders is a crook AND an bum....

gungasnake

-3  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 09:44 am
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19396969_10213531569303946_1368349050596587650_n.jpg?oh=fddeac0c03d8c06c6d8546b0aefd82a4&oe=59DDBA4D

snood

9  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 10:53 am
Isn't it interesting that on the SF86 questionnaire form for national security positions that Jared Kushner filled out - the form that has a sworn statement that warns about lying under penalty of imprisonment - that he simply FORGOT to list all the Russian contacts he had? It's even more interesting to me that these were his MOST RECENT foreign contacts - he didn't meet with them in 2010 (the form goes back that far) - he met them in 2016! He met a known Russian spy and a banker from a Russian bank that was known to be sanctioned by the US. Is that some selective memory for you, or what?
layman

-3  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 11:02 am
@snood,
...that he simply FORGOT to list all the Russian contacts he had.

He never said he "simply forgot." Can you cite any credible report, from any source, which claims he said that?

Left-wingers always have to misrepresent the truth in their feeble attempts to prosecute their enemies.

Even the NYT knows better than to make the kind of false, spurious claim that you just did:

The forms are often amended to address lapses. Jamie Gorelick, Mr. Kushner’s lawyer, said that the questionnaire was submitted prematurely on Jan. 18, and that the next day, Mr. Kushner’s office told the F.B.I. that he would provide supplemental information.

Mr. Kushner’s aides said he was compiling that material and would share it when the F.B.I. interviewed him. For now, they said, he has an interim security clearance.

In a statement, Ms. Gorelick said that after learning of the error, Mr. Kushner told the F.B.I.: “During the presidential campaign and transition period, I served as a point-of-contact for foreign officials trying to reach the president-elect. I had numerous contacts with foreign officials in this capacity. … I would be happy to provide additional information about these contacts.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html?_r=0
MontereyJack

8  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 11:20 am
@layman,
It's clearly a rhetorical question, the question being how could so many Trumpniks so profligately neglect to mention so many questionable contracts with the Russians. You got any good answers?
layman

-2  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 11:26 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Neglect to mention? The VERY NEXT day Kushner corrected the prematurely submitted form, and told the FBI:

“During the presidential campaign and transition period, I served as a point-of-contact for foreign officials trying to reach the president-elect. I had numerous contacts with foreign officials in this capacity. … I would be happy to provide additional information about these contacts.”

You cheese-eaters JUST WON'T EVER STOP with your lies, even after being corrected, will you? Do you actually think anyone, other than each other, believes your bullshit?
Lash

-2  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 11:27 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

ehBeth wrote:

@rev

from Monday

blatham wrote:
I'm starting a renovation job today

Oh my gosh! Can you imagine what his "ignored posts" count will be?! It will be STAGGERING!

layman

-3  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 11:33 am
@layman,
Just for the record, Kushner was thoroughly interviewed and investigated by the FBI agents processing his application for a security clearance.

Thereafter he was granted clearance.

Democratic congressmen have since "demanded" that his clearance be revoked, but the FBI has NOT revoked it.

I wonder why not?

Are these congressmen "obstructing justice" by attempting to "influence" an FBI investigation, ya figure?
MontereyJack

5  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 11:47 am
@layman,
Yes, I wonder that too. Get the nepotiistic SOB out.
Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

7  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 12:01 pm
@layman,
My reswponse was clearly sarcastic too. Hoiw the hell do we grant security clearance to someone who has been promoting business deals that benefit the Trump family with some extremely questionable Russians at the same time he's allegedly being "diplomatic". Nepotism is illegal.

layman

-3  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 12:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

I'm sure the president will call on your expertise and appoint you as the new director of the FBI, eh, Jack? No one there knows how to do their job, but YOU can show them.

You were not then, nor are you now, being "sarcastic." You sincerely believe that you know more than the FBI.

Nice try, cheese-eater. Typical cheese-eater solipsism.
MontereyJack

6  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 12:12 pm
@layman,
so he has said he would answer the questions, but hehasn't yet, so the questions remain.unanswered.

Now do you want to deal with all the other Trumpists that had undisclosed
contacts with exceedingly questionable Russians, including exKGB personnel, known spies, corrupt bankers, etc., Start qwith Michael Flynn.
layman

-3  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 12:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You just won't quit with your misrepresentations, will you?

Figures, sho nuff.

You once again show your inability to comprehend anything that your imagination didn't create.

Thereafter he was granted clearance.

MontereyJack

6  
Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 12:26 pm
@layman,
Typical sit-eater persiflage. Yu weren't present at any of the dealings, any more than I was. Don't make pronouncements about things you don't know, particularly when many of yours are based on what a know, flagrant multiple liar claims. Check out the NY's three page compilation of all the lies Trump has told just since taking office. And they use a very strict standard for determining what is a lie.