monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm afraid I have to penalize you for excessive putziness. Hang in there!
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:36 pm
@snood,
If being a putz actually disqualified anyone we would be free of you in this forum
camlok

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:38 pm
@snood,
That would be true if there was no rank partisan behavior on your part, Snood.

'was' indicates a counterfactual.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:39 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Ah! Good one! But sort of weak and whiny, so I can only award half a point.

Too bad snide is not a valuable commodity.
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:40 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I think it may have been

Maybe it was just a bad day though
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:41 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Given the alternative, I hope it was a temporary minor health thing. If it was holding back/acting confused as a favour ...
camlok

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:42 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Too bad snide is not a valuable commodity.

What's that word, ... it escapes me, ... hyp, ... hypo something? It'll come to me.
0 Replies

layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:43 pm
The biggest "loser" coming out of Comey's testimony was the MSM, eh?

Quote:
Comey rips media for 'dead wrong' Russia stories

“There have been many, many stories based on — well, lots of stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong,” Comey said.

Comey said stories about Russia that are based on classified leaks have been a persistent problem for the FBI because news organizations have often received bad information.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) asked the former FBI director about a bombshell New York Times report from Feb. 14 titled “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

“Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials,” the Times wrote.

Cotton asked Comey if that story was “almost entirely wrong,” and Comey said that it was.

“The challenge — and I’m not picking on reporters — about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on, and those of us who actually know what’s going on are not talking about it,” Comey said. “We don’t call the press and say, ‘Hey, you got that thing wrong.’

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/336960-comey-rips-media-for-dead-wrong-russia-stories

What's that tellya about the fake news that you run to eat like it was cheese, eh, cheese-eaters?

I won't get an answer, I know, so I'll answer for ya, how's that?:

Not no kinda nuthin, that's what.

snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
C'mon genius, dig deep and tap into that vat of creative bile and snotty bitterness. Afraid you got another penalty for lack of originality. You used 'putz' after I had already used it.
gungasnake

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:47 pm
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3547734/pg1
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:47 pm
@snood,
It just came to me, Snood. You reminded me what the word is - hypocrite!

I wonder what it was about your post that made it twig in my brain?
0 Replies

jcboy

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:49 pm
@snood,
Let me preemptively scream that everything James Comey says is "FAKE NEWS!"

There. Problem solved. Our fat unhealthy fake President can return to rage-tweeting from the toilet. Razz
ossobucotemp

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:54 pm
How to stop our best thread? add assholes.
Stop.

snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:02 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Sorry, osso. I'm just enjoying watching the slowly dawning realization that their toddler cheeto Fuhrer may be in trouble.
layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:06 pm
@layman,
Quote:
In his opening remarks, Comey confirmed that he told Trump three times he was not personally the target of an FBI investigation.

CNN reported that Comey would testify that he never told Trump that he wasn't the target of an investigation.

Now, who, exactly, do you think CNN would have relied on to report was Comey was "going to say?"

Answer: Any ************ who came along and told them that, so long as it appeared to contradict Trump, that's who.

The real answer: A Trump supporter who played their ass bigtime, just to show how unreliable they are.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:09 pm
New cover of the NY Daily Times:
https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/LIAR-410x220.jpg
snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:12 pm
Just saw Senator Chris Murphy (D) Connecticut saying that he thinks it may become necessary to get Donald Trump under oath. Lordie. If only, if only...
camlok

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:13 pm
@snood,
It's hard to tell at first glance whether it says LIAR or WAR. Both are so endemic to the USA.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:14 pm
@snood,
Quote:
it may become necessary to get Donald Trump under oath.

Who on earth will ever be able to explain to him what that means?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:18 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Sorry, osso. I'm just enjoying watching the slowly dawning realization that their toddler cheeto Fuhrer may be in trouble.

That the Democrats abuse the law to conduct witch hunts against people who disagree with them doesn't mean that Trump is in any sort of trouble.

It just means we need to do away with the Democratic Party.
0 Replies