monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 04:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
A fuckin hoser, eh? Could be. That would explain a lot, sho nuff.

I never encountered a poster called JTT, that I recall, but I heard he was a devout chomskyite, like Cammie has proven himself to be.
layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 04:58 pm
Noam Chomsky wrote:
“Actually, I guess one of the people who was the biggest influence in my life was an uncle who had never gone past fourth grade. He had a background in crime, then left-wing politics, and all sorts of things. But he was a hunchback [on welfare].”

My first question would be to ask just how many were the "biggest" influence on Chomsky, but I'll let that slide.

An uneducated, physically deformed, commie-ass, free-loading criminal, eh?

Figures, sho nuff.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 04:59 pm
@oralloy,
Time to put the repeat liar, fraudster, and scam artist on the stand, oust him from office, confiscate his and his family's fraudulent assets, and lock them ALL up for life.
giujohn

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Time to put the repeat liar, fraudster, and scam artist on the stand, oust him from office, confiscate his and his family's fraudulent assets, and lock them ALL up for life.

Are you sniffing glue or doing shrooms?
layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:05 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

That, and/or munchin montereyjack cheese 24/7, eh? Only the most devout cheese-eater would actually call himself a cheese, I figure. Many of them know better than to make such admissions.
MontereyJack

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:13 pm
@giujohn,
.gooeyjohn asks
Quote:

No. Simply a realist who is willing to look at the cold hard facts and make the inescapable conclusions. Lock them all up
giujohn

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:13 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

giujohn wrote:

That, and/or munchin montereyjack cheese 24/7, eh? Only the most devout cheese-eater would actually call himself a cheese, I figure. Many of them know better than to make such admissions.

It must have some wicked mold on it then.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

This is exactly why we need to outlaw the Democratic Party in America. They need to be stopped from abusing the law to hurt people who disagree with them.
giujohn

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

.gooeyjohn asks
Quote:

No. Simply a realist who is willing to look at the cold hard facts and make the inescapable conclusions. Lock them all up

Conclusions?...no... pipe dream, yes.

BTW...I need a good laugh...state the "facts".

Here is your standard...

findings of fact - Legal Definition. n. The conclusions of a judge, jury, or administrative tribunal regarding the underlying facts of the case under consideration.

layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:17 pm
@oralloy,
As I done said in another thread, the brothers know, and greatly appreciate, a good counter-punch when they see one, eh?

MontereyJack

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:19 pm
@layman,
That notorious junk food cheese eater Donald Trump eats his deep dish cheese pizza with a knife and fork. Trust me, Donald, that doesn't make you any more classy.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:21 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
BTW...I need a good laugh...state the "facts".

When have you ever been willing to look at facts, gui? Such a monumental charade, such a fabricator.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:23 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
I never encountered a poster called JTT, that I recall, but I heard he was a devout chomskyite, like Cammie has proven himself to be.

JTT posted non-stop rants on every single thread bitterly denouncing the US on fictitious charges of having committed horrible war crimes throughout our entire history.

Anyone who didn't completely agree with him that the US is the source of all evil was subjected to petty name-calling.

I don't recall JTT ever ranting about 9/11 conspiracies however.
camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:25 pm
@oralloy,
Here's another fact adverse guy, guijohn. Facts make him run faster than you and layman do.
0 Replies

layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:34 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I don't recall JTT ever ranting about 9/11 conspiracies however.

Maybe he's been learnin up about it, training himself to parrot all the familiar proppagamda, during his absence, eh? Chomsky had his usual traitorous comments to make about 9/11, too, and that could have inspired him, ya know?

As he has admitted, a main attraction of that insane crap for him is to "prove" that poor Bin Ladin was entirely innocent and simply framed by Bush to hide his own culpability. Another routine chomsky ploy. For years, long after conclusive proof to the contrary surfaced, Chomsky was still claiming that the commie-ass genocide of Pol Pot was an "invention" of the evil USA.
camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:44 pm
@layman,
Quote:
As he has admitted, a main attraction of that insane crap for him is to "prove" that poor Bin Ladin was entirely innocent and simply framed.

That's exactly what the FBI says - no proof that bin Laden was at all responsible. No proof ever came from Bush, Cheney, Powell, Blair either, despite their frequent assurances it was to be provided.
layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:47 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:
As he has admitted, a main attraction of that insane crap for him is to "prove" that poor Bin Ladin was entirely innocent and simply framed.

That's exactly what the FBI says - no proof that bin Laden was at all responsible. No proof ever came from Bush, Cheney, Powell, Blair either, despite their frequent assurances it was to be provided.

I done refuted that once. I aint gunna do it 20,000 times just because you will deny the truth 20,001 times, and then some, if "needed."

Just shut the **** up with your wack-ass claims, eh, Cammie?
layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:54 pm
@camlok,
You got company! Your idiotic post got a thumbs-up vote!

Best find out who it is and give this recruit the hard-sell so he doesn't waver later, eh?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 05:57 pm
@layman,
Quote:
As I done said in another thread, the brothers know, and greatly appreciate, a good counter-punch when they see one, eh?

Most of the brothers in my hood appreciate honest people. "You know what I mean"? " What I mean is if someone said, "if they were president that Hitlary would be in jail! Donald and Hitlary have been friends for a long time and you know how politicians can lie for a good counter punch don't you? If you like Donald shouldn't you also like Hitlary?

0 Replies

layman

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 06:00 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:

That's exactly what the FBI says

The rest of us somehow missed it when Mueller came out and said that Bush done it and that Bin Ladin was completely innocent. Stupid us, eh, clown?