gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:24 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZoPceZWEAA2w_d.jpg
layman

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:28 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Did you grow up with him?

It's amazing how much you know about what he thinks and feels.

She probably got the scoop directly from Dan Rather, eh?

Quote:
Dan Rather, whose reputation for truth-telling is second to practically everyone, presumed to be able to read the president's mind, telling MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell that Trump is "mad, he has some rage, he's scared" and "he's lashing out in anger" toward Europeans. Again, Trump never said he was mad; this is simply Rather presuming to be able to read Trump's mind. Worse, Rather said the decision to leave the Paris deal shows Trump is the most "psychologically troubled ... since at least Richard Nixon."

That's funny, Danny-boy sounds rather "psychologically troubled" himself with that statement, eh?
layman

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:34 pm
@gungasnake,
Yeah, according to Al Gore, Manhattan Island, along with other major cities all over the world, was supposed to be 10 feet under water long ago, too, eh? Funny that he bought multi-million dollar OCEANFRONT homes in both San Francisco and Hawaii, eh?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Yeah, Trump is difficult to figure out.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:37 pm
@layman,
Dan Rather is a pathetic creature.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Not for you obviously.

Please share with us your spot-on assessments of the rest of the world's leaders. Should be child's play for you.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:39 pm
fb friend:
Quote:
I Cant Believe All The Left Wing Liberal Outrage Over Trumps Decision On The Paris Accord. The Way I See It In My Research Is This : Since The 1990's There Has Been More Carbon Released Into The Atmosphere From Earths Volcano's Than All The Carbon Created By Man Since The Industrial Revolution. I Am So Sick Of Politicians Promoting Themselves By Using The Scientist They $$$PAY For Advice ...As They Ignore Volcanic Carbon Contributions...These Democrats Are Climate Change Exaggerators! As These Politicians Ignore "Space Weather Sciences" That Have Stated Our Sun Has Passed It's Solar Maximum That Was The Cause Of Global Warming[ Our Sun Caused Global Warming] Now The Sun Is Cooling And The Earth Is Contracting And Causing Volcano's To Go Off And Add Carbon To Our Atmosphere. How Are There facts Ignored? Since Mount Saint Helen Went Off There Have Been Hundreds Of Volcanic Eruptions All Over This World.....There Is Your Carbon Crisis ! WHY BLAME IT ALL ON MANKIND? BECAUSE DEMOCRATS CASH$$ IN ON FEAR MONGERING !

0 Replies

layman

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:01 pm
She done been VICTIMIZED, bigtime, sho nuff, eh?

Quote:
Kathy Griffin held a press conference Friday morning to address her now-infamous shock photo of a “beheaded” President Donald Trump, telling reporters that the Trump family has tried to “ruin” her in the wake of the controversy and vowing to continue to make fun of the president.

“I don’t think I will have a career after this. I’m going to be honest, he broke me,” Griffin said as she began to choke up.

“If you don’t stand up, you get run over,” she added. “What’s happening to me has never happened ever in the history of this great country. Which is that a sitting president of the United States and his grown children and the First Lady are personally, I feel, personally trying to ruin my life forever.”

“He picked me, I’m the easiest target,” she continued.

It’s a bunch of white guys trying to silence me,” she said. “This wouldn’t be happening to a guy. This is a woman thing.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-triples-down-on-beheading-photo-im-gonna-keep-going-after-the-fool/

Just like a buncha misogynistic white guys to pick on a female, who is just "standing up" and who is an easy target, for no damn reason whatoever, just to ruin her, eh? Mind you that's WHITE guys! Which proves they're racist, too, ya know?

I wonder if she's been taking lessons in victimology from Hillary, eh?
snood

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Only the willingly blind would pretend not to see what Trump is.
You act as if one needs to have done a psychological case study of him to see that he is thin-skinned and puerile; that he reacts from emotional impulse, that he is incurious and vapid as related to any policy at all. He has freely shown what he is from the moment he started selling lies about Obama's origins to gain attention for himself, to his casual disrespect of women, to his reluctance to disavow terrorism carried out by whites. His history is replete with cheating and discrimination. He's a piece of crap as a human being, and a disaster and embarrassment as a president. And you don't need to have grown up with him to see that.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:07 pm
@snood,
Sez you, but by now you should know how I feel about what you sez.
revelette1

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:17 pm
Quote:
Special counsel's Trump probe adds Manafort case

WASHINGTON — The Latest on ongoing investigations into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election (all times local):

4:30 p.m.

The Associated Press has learned that the special counsel running the U.S. investigation into possible ties between President Donald Trump's campaign and Russia's government has assumed oversight of an ongoing investigation involving former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller may also expand to look into the roles of the attorney general and deputy attorney general in the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

AP
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:20 pm
@revelette1,
Wow that's a blockbuster!

Are you going to post such announcements with each new logical development as if it is proof of wrongdoing?

Mueller is going to investigate everyone who was on the Trump campaign team. It's what investigators do and by itself means nothing.
glitterbag

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Sez you, but by now you should know how I feel about what you sez.

I can't speak for Snood, but personally I yearn for your incisive and common sense comments. I'm honored to be in the presence of such a lamp of knowledge and wisdom......the only thing that makes me sad is that there are so many people in the world who do not have access to you.

Really dude, you can't honestly think that anyone other than Gooey, Oral, and two others whose names I can't recall, care about what you think?
layman

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:36 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

4:30 p.m. (all times local):

In other important BREAKING NEWS, Mueller looked at his wristwatch today.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:40 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Are you going to post such announcements with each new logical development as if it is proof of wrongdoing?

Mueller is going to investigate everyone who was on the Trump campaign team. It's what investigators do and by itself means nothing.

You'll probably still try to make the argument that it means nothing even if one of these pukes takes a perp walk.
glitterbag

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Well, I hope so........I couldn't bear the idea that you couldn't swoop in with some semi-withering pissy ass comment. I wouldn't be fair to the rest of us.
Shine on dear Prince of Enlightenment.
snood

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
pissy ass comment

That's just him being sociable.....
blatham

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 05:06 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Errr... the guy was CEO of ExxonMobil from 2006 to 2016.
Yup, I know. I thought his posting was ridiculous but didn't want to rule him out in an absolute sense just because of his background. If he has now spoken in support of Trump's decision, then our cynicism looks well grounded.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 05:07 pm
If you stand back a minute and look, the stance some people are taking in the face of the objective facts is just incredible.

They are basically saying it means nothing that several people in positions of influence that were close to Trump were communicating with the Russians during the time they were tampering with our election.
They are saying it means nothing that Trump's NSA, FBI chief and Attorney General all had to be fired in relation to the issue with Russia.
They want you to believe it means nothing that Trump's son in law and adviser on , well everything, Kushner met with a Putin associate and banker from a sanctioned bank, and then lied about it on sworn federal documents.

They are scoffing and sniffing about like the whole world is crazy to be smelling the stink that is rising off of this administration like week-old limburger.

blatham

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 05:11 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Why shouldn't Tillerson be an oil industry stooge? He's already been a Putin stooge for years
I don't think of him as a Putin stooge, rather just an oilman linked to the oil interests in Russia.
0 Replies