monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

camlok

Thu 1 Jun, 2017 09:31 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The whore of Babylon

has never murdered tens of millions, invaded ... . You know the facts, gunga.

And yet you continually malign others when you sit smack dab in the middle of pure evil, hidden by centuries of rank lies.

camlok

Thu 1 Jun, 2017 09:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Did you email your favorite nutty right wing website, the ones you have memorized your memes from and ask them for some links, Baldimo?
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 1 Jun, 2017 09:35 pm
@blatham,
Why did you do so much research for a guy who never does any?
0 Replies

layman

Thu 1 Jun, 2017 10:40 pm
@camlok,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
camlok

Thu 1 Jun, 2017 11:05 pm
@layman,
Quote:
He's talking about Merkel. Guess what? Trump hasn"t "murdered" anybody either, so why pretend otherwise.

Merkel hasn't murdered anyone yet either, though she has been supporting US war crimes.

Yes, he has, in Syria and Afghanistan. Plus he is continuing the war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan, the terrorism/war crimes in Syria. The CIA hasn't stopped its terrorist activities around the world because you folks elected Trump.

Quote:
You want to talk about the past of a whole country? Try Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany, eh?

The Nazis had a short run while the US Nazis have been going strong since before its terrorist beginnings. That's 300 years of deep evil, again, hidden by propaganda/huge lies.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 12:56 am
[youtube]https://youtu.be/o3XlooigupM[/youtube]
0 Replies

layman

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 01:40 am
Even this hard-core cheese-eater has to admit how illiberal "liberals" are, eh?

Quote:
CNN's Fareed Zakaria surprisingly nails it in explaining how the so-called "tolerant Left" values all forms of diversity except intellectual diversity.

0 Replies

hightor

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 02:50 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Trump is absolutely right that the the Paris treaty, as it is now, is harmful to American interests.

If he'd said "harmful to particular American business interests" I'd agree with him. Just so happens that the irresponsible behavior of those particular business interests has been proven harmful to the natural systems which sustain current forms of life on the planet. But, yeah, short-term profits outweigh such minor concerns.
gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 02:52 am
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-01-the-paris-climate-accord-is-genocide-against-plants-forests-and-life-planet.html

gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 02:53 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The primary goal of the Paris Climate Accord — the reduction of atmospheric carbon dioxide — is nothing less than genocide against all plant life across our planet.

That’s because all plants depend on CO2 for their very survival. It’s the “oxygen” for plants, and right now trees, grasses and food crops are starving for CO2 because it sits at nearly the lowest level it has ever been in the history of the Earth (barely above 400 ppm now, when it used to be over 7,000 ppm in the past).......
hightor

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:03 am
@gungasnake,
Um...hardly worth a comment. Pure sophistry. No one's talking about removing all the CO2 in the atmosphere. Besides, warmer water temperatures and ocean acidification (resulting from increased atmospheric CO2) hurt plant life in the oceans and increased heat stresses terrestrial plants.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:17 am
@hightor,
In a TV address broadcast both in French and English, Mr Macron said he respected Mr Trump's decision, "but I do think it is an actual mistake both for the US and for our planet".

"Climate change is one of the major issues of our time. It is already changing our daily lives but it is global," Macron said.
"Everyone is impacted and if we do nothing our children will know a world of migrations, of wars of shortage, a dangerous world, it is not the future we want for ourselves, it is not the future we want for our children, it is not the future we want for our world."
"I reaffirm clearly that the Paris Agreement remains irreversible and will be implemented not just by France but by all the other nations," Mr Macron vowed.

He added: "To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland.
"I call on them, come and work here with us, to work together on concrete solutions for our climate, our environment."

Mr Macron said that he would move swiftly to define "a common strategy and to launch new initiatives" with France's partners.
"We will succeed because we are fully committed, because wherever we live, whoever we are, we all share the same responsibility: make our planet great again," said Mr Macron, tweaking the "Make America great again" slogan promoted by Mr Trump.

Source and video >here<
hightor

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I respect Macron. Bigly.
gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:43 am
seen on facebook...

Quote:
I'm very happy with President Trump's actions today and his speech in which he explained those actions. :-) The reason Democrats complain about Trump's exit from the Paris Climate agreement is because they are a bunch of rich spoiled brat Liberals who stood to profit from the agreement, just as they profit from "free trade" while American workers and entire regions of the US go into decline. That money goes into the pockets of rich Liberals who believe that it is just "One World" after all and that "Americans" have had it too good. When these people advocate for global agreements I know I have every reason to be suspicious.

I agree with the president that along with the "free trade" agreements (favored by Democrats) the Paris Climate agreement places an unfair burden on the United States and adds yet more to the cost of business while China and India are allowed a free hand to pollute and assume less of the financial burdens. Under these conditions capital and jobs will move to where the cost is cheapest. Who pays the price? In America the first in line to suffer the cost are working people, poor people and immigrants looking to build a new life. Never mind that entire sections of the nation have been blighted by LIBERAL economic & trade policies that cause working people to lose their jobs. The sad truth is that Liberals are among the most ideologically corrupt people in the world today. The truth is they don't care about anyone but their own crowd and their own agendas.

Liberals say the issue is about the climate yet the world's leading polluters are exempt from the harshest measures of the agreement, which are placed instead on the United States. One can listen to the rhetoric about the "Climate"--which is always changing--but if you want to know what the motivations are, look at the flow of the money. Liberals want a single world market, with no borders, and an integrated global economy. These people are not going to give up their money or their privilege. It's not really about the Climate. If it were, they would be looking to slow the industrial expansion in Asia where all the pollution is now. The United States is no longer the world's leading industrial power nor the world's leading polluter, but the climate agreement is based on that very premise. It is a deception. The stated purpose of the agreement is a deception.

I applaud President Trump for standing up to the Liberal Establishment. They suffered a major defeat today :-)

Just like the president I'm not even going to get into the supposed merits of today's "climate science" and the way this is used to scare and manipulate people. I'll get into that in another post.

gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:55 am
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:58 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
seen on facebook...

Well it must be true then.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:08 am
@gungasnake,
I have a lot of respect for Merkel. She's got more balls than the entire US government, and more smarts than all the climate change deniers combined.
gungasnake

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:17 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I have a lot of respect for Merkel.....

That pretty much tells me everything I need to know about YOU.....
Olivier5

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:24 am
@gungasnake,
I'm the best.
oralloy

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 05:10 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Have you ever thought about, "what it means to be free" ?

Free people have the right to carry firearms for self defense whenever they go about in public.
0 Replies