monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

giujohn

Wed 24 May, 2017 09:36 pm
I'm for a new reality show where bleeding heart liberal scumbag media types get bashed on a regular basis.

Layman...we need a name!
layman

Wed 24 May, 2017 09:38 pm
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:

Assault and battery.

Naw, this is simple self-defense from being assaulted.

"Battery" is when you are offensively touched. "Assault" is when you are led to believe that an offensive touching is imminent, ya know?

This reporter perv was assaulting his ass, sho nuff. LIke most of them, he was probably a homosexual.

I mean, like, just look at, and listen to, the guy, eh?

layman

Wed 24 May, 2017 09:39 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I'm for a new reality show where bleeding heart liberal scumbag media types get bashed on a regular basis.

Layman...we need a name!

I'll have to think about it. Maybe something like "Hey, punk, come here and see the present I have for you."
layman

Wed 24 May, 2017 09:56 pm
@layman,
According to a witness:

Quote:
"After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground.

There's a tape, too:

Quote:
The paper later posted audio recorded by a local TV crew of the altercation between Jacobs and Gianforte, which took place at the candidate's campaign headquarters in Bozeman. In the audio, Jacobs attempts to ask Gianforte a question about the CBO scoring of House Republicans' plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

"We'll talk to you about that later," Gianforte answers.

"Yeah, but there's not going to be time--" Jacobs begins, before Gianforte says "Speak with [spokesman] Shane [Scanlon], please." At that point, the sound of someone falling over is heard.

"I’m sick and tired of you guys,” Gianforte yells. “The last guy who came here did the same thing. Get the hell out of here. Get the hell out of here. The last guy did the same thing. Are you with the Guardian?”

"Yes, and you just broke my glasses," Jacobs replies.

"The last guy did the same damn thing," Gianforte says.

"You just body-slammed me and broke my glasses," Jacobs says.

"Get the hell out of here," Gianforte repeats.

The Guardian, eh? Says it all, right there, sho nuff.
blatham

Wed 24 May, 2017 09:58 pm
Hannity's source on the Seth Rich conspiracy "theory" is Kim Dotcom. Here he is...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAndpv-XkAAhN4g.jpg

He has been accused of criminal copyright infringement and other charges, such as money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud, by the U.S. Department of Justice
glitterbag

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:14 pm
@blatham,
Looks like Benny Hill to me. Fox pulled its unverified crap about Seth Rich but Hannity can't let it go any more than fundamentalists can grasp the notion that the planets revolve around the sun and not the other way around. And the check is in the mail.

McGentrix

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:17 pm
@blatham,
He is a German. What would have him wear? Bermuda shorts?
blatham

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:23 pm
@glitterbag,
One might say "sad" and even put an exclamation behind it.

But you know, I took one look at that guy and thought, "Now that's who ought to be running the CIA to get it into shape".
layman

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:30 pm
Typical cheese-eating, ISIS-loving terrorist apologist, eh? Trump, and other racist islamophobes, make them do it:

Quote:
Dem Sen: Trump's Rhetoric May Spur Manchester-Type Attack in US

Senator Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said that Trump's rhetoric against Muslims combined with ISIS' online recruitment tools "might end up [spurring] an attack like this happening in the United States."

Murphy said that in Europe, Muslims suffer from "de facto segregation" which allows them to radicalize in their communities."

If you don't approve of their filth, then you're making them attack you. Not to mention severe mistreatment, like "de facto segregation."

Anybody in his right mind would move away from terrorists, who might go on a massive killing spree at any given moment.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:32 pm
@blatham,
You know what, I think you're right. Really, my paperboy could head up the CIA or NSA or the FBI. We can just put a big-ass bat signal on top of the White House and wait for a good joe-blow, a joe six pack or aa average joe to show up.....like uhhhhhhh the Lone Ranger or MacGentrix in his know-it-allness to simply pooh-pooh all those liberal tree hugging dopes and make us feel better.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:33 pm
@blatham,
We don't need no education

All in all its just....... another brick in the wall
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:35 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
And in the now immortalized impression of Fernando Lamas......................................It is better to look good, than to feel good.

blatham

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:52 pm
@glitterbag,
A fitting end to the day's events.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:58 pm
One last
Quote:
Maggie Haberman‏Verified account @maggieNYT 2h2 hours ago
Maggie Haberman Retweeted Fox News
Props to the Fox team for recalling what they saw in unsparing detail

followed by
Quote:
James Fallows‏Verified account @JamesFallows 8m8 minutes ago
Yes!
Also true that, in the long stretches I watched this evening, zero coverage on national Fox TV.

glitterbag

Wed 24 May, 2017 11:04 pm
@blatham,
Good night Bernie!!!!!!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 24 May, 2017 11:05 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
He is a German. What would have him wear? Bermuda shorts?
His own defense for wearing it was quite different.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 25 May, 2017 01:11 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
If Trump is under investigation, which he clearly is, if not him personally than his campaign team, then any announcement to the contrary would be a lie or it would mean dropping the investigation.

That's fairly straight forward, I know we disagree on a lot but I never considered you an unthinking ideologue. Looks like I was wrong.
izzythepush

Thu 25 May, 2017 01:28 am
Quote:
Police investigating the Manchester Arena bomb attack have stopped sharing information with the US after leaks to the media, the BBC understands.

UK officials were outraged when photos appearing to show debris from the attack appeared in the New York Times.

It came after the name of bomber Salman Abedi was leaked to US media 24 hours after the attack, which killed 22 - including children - and injured 64.

Theresa May is to raise concerns with Donald Trump at a Nato meeting later.

Greater Manchester Police hopes to resume normal intelligence relationships soon - a two-way flow of information - but is currently "furious", the BBC understands.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40040210
Walter Hinteler

Thu 25 May, 2017 01:29 am
@izzythepush,
Greater Manchester Police have stopped sharing intelligence relating to the Manchester Arena attack with US government agencies after concerns that US intelligence officers are continuing to leak confidential details of the investigation to the American media.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 25 May, 2017 03:21 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

giujohn wrote:

Layman...we need a name!

I'll have to think about it. Maybe something like "Hey, punk, come here and see the present I have for you."

Wait... It just hit me...instead of Meet the press...BEAT THE PRESS.