Breaking News: Saddam possessed WMD, extensive terror ties

gungasnake

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 08:11 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Election 2004 - Bush and Black voter intimidation in Florida

by Robert Wilkinson

Even though this was reported a few weeks ago, it's important to remember as we approach this election that at least one of the Bush brothers has sent out the state troopers in yet another attempt to intimidate blacks in Florida. This anti-democratic heavy handed tactic targets elderly blacks who are trying to get out the vote. This is political jackbooting of the worst kind.....

Consider that the Florida legislature is overwhelmingly republican; how does Al Gore come close to getting elected president in the same state??

The answer seems to me to be obvious: the democrats can manufacture all the votes they like in their own districts and it will not affect the legislature since republicans will stilll win THEIR districts; vote fraud and manufacturing votes only affects statewide elections, i.e. elections for governor, US senators, and US presidents. Somehow or other, Jeb Bush is popular enough to get elected despite all the voter fraud.

Despite the networks calling the race at 6 PM and sending republican voters in the panhandle home without voting and despite everything else, W. was up 60,000 votes with half an hour to go when Al Gore called up to concede the race, and then, LO, A MIRACLE!!!!, the race was almost dead even thirty minutes later. My best guess is that somebody simply manufactured the necessary 60K votes and spread them around, and somehow or other missed his tally by a few hundred.

One democrat official was stopped with a Flori-duh voting machine in the trunk of his car which, in a democracy like ours, is the political equivalent of driving around with a neutron bomb in the trunk of his car.

100% voter turnout was being claimed in areas in which, on a given day, half the adult population is either drunk on their asses, cracked out, flaked out, dead, in prison, in exile, or otherwise incapacitated and, apparently, asking these guys to vote just the one time they're legally allowed to vote is now racism.

Is it really too much to ask democrats to play the game fairly?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 10:15 am
gung, Nothing like democracy in action.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 11:06 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
gung, Nothing like democracy in action.

I'm starting to think that unless we can get rid of the democrat party, we're going to have to split this country up. If you're only going to have two political parties, the dems should not be one of them.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 11:30 am
Good lord, gunga, that's some extremist spirit.

Why have more than one party at all? Why have elections if the other party is just going to cheat? I've got it, to prevent voter fraud let's just appoint Bush president for life and let him appoint the senate and the congress!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 11:52 am
Xena wrote:

AP is not credible, they are left leaning..

hmmm.. so pray, who do you consider to be a credible source?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:05 pm
Gunge
That is how Hitler,Stalin and the rest of the despots stayed in power. Bush I am sure would fit the mold.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:17 pm
au, 'Would' is future tense. "Does" is more like it.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:24 pm
There are a number of hatchlings on A2K all of whom have appeared in the last several month, and all singing the same hymn. I'm beginning to wonder if they were a gift to A2K.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:31 pm
Acq, Are you talking about the religious' fanatics? LOL
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:31 pm
Xena wrote:
The point is there are loopholes that are taken advantage of.. For Edwards to cry, like the baby he is, about the rich and what they pay or don't pay is hypocritical.. The Dems are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites!
They stink of hypocracy... They are the ones playing politics with our national security..

now you're starting to get a little nasty...

what you refuse to recognize is that your "un-hypocritical" cheney was at the helm of a company who did business with saddam through subsidiary companies.

in other words, the almighty dollar is more important than respecting the sanctions that his country had in place.

halliburton does oil. that's it. yes, it's kbr division does military installations and armorment, but halliburton does the oil. so if you want to talk about the big oil for food scandal, who do you think one of the players helping saddam out was?

halliburton.

Xena wrote:
Guess what? A little thing like 9-11 happened!!! Cheney realizes this and so does our President.

yes i know they do. they bring it up everytime they need an excuse.

Xena wrote:
The Left loonies don't seem to understand that everything changed that day... Any criticizism of Cheney while he and Halliburton were working together, doesn't have anything to do with what is happening now!

that is just balogne.

any criticizism of cheney, or bush, based on opinion of their performance results in nothing but name calling by people such as yourself.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
CI glad to see your back
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 02:12 pm
Acquiunk

Abuzz's parting gift.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:29 pm

So your contention is still that the US was ready to wage war long (say more than 6 weeks) before we did and waited around for the UN actions?

Because if so, that there link does absolutely nothing to make that case.

It simply details a troop movement, of which there were many more needed.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:40 pm
Acq, Always enjoy seeing your unique, familiar, avatar. Wink
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:45 pm
Sometimes it's just the image, not the content that has meaning, like a guy in a bra it's the idea that counts, it's a picture of a picture of a whore holding a picture of a john. We make up stuff 'cause we like the results but all too often it's just chickenwire and paper mache.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:46 pm
But they're usually "painted" pretty good!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:24 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:

So your contention is still that the US was ready to wage war long (say more than 6 weeks) before we did and waited around for the UN actions?

Because if so, that there link does absolutely nothing to make that case.

It simply details a troop movement, of which there were many more needed.

We were getting ready to wage war while at the same seeking UN approval. That link is a mere rung in the build up and eventual attack. I used that particular story to counter your dates. It showed Hussein we were serious and that is why he allowed the inspectors back in. The date of that troop movement predates the Nov 18 date in which Saddam allowed them back in which was part my original statement that you called me out on.
0 Replies

Xena

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:29 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Xena wrote:
The point is there are loopholes that are taken advantage of.. For Edwards to cry, like the baby he is, about the rich and what they pay or don't pay is hypocritical.. The Dems are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites!
They stink of hypocracy... They are the ones playing politics with our national security..

now you're starting to get a little nasty...

what you refuse to recognize is that your "un-hypocritical" cheney was at the helm of a company who did business with saddam through subsidiary companies.

in other words, the almighty dollar is more important than respecting the sanctions that his country had in place.

halliburton does oil. that's it. yes, it's kbr division does military installations and armorment, but halliburton does the oil. so if you want to talk about the big oil for food scandal, who do you think one of the players helping saddam out was?

halliburton.

Xena wrote:
Guess what? A little thing like 9-11 happened!!! Cheney realizes this and so does our President.

yes i know they do. they bring it up everytime they need an excuse.

Xena wrote:
The Left loonies don't seem to understand that everything changed that day... Any criticizism of Cheney while he and Halliburton were working together, doesn't have anything to do with what is happening now!

that is just balogne.

any criticizism of cheney, or bush, based on opinion of their performance results in nothing but name calling by people such as yourself.

So far I haven't seen anything on news that ties Cheney directly to any "underhanded" dealings regarding the sanctions. If there was don't you think they wouldn't be screaming it from the highest mountain.. The way they report the news, you don't think they woud be all over it.

What's sad is some people don't take the war seriously. It is sad when people can believe our President and the Administration is evil. Not one word on how evil the enemy is we are fighting. Kerry is no leader and although I don't agree with everything Bush stands for he has proven himself and our Administration has proven itself it's going to hold accountable anyone who finances terrorism. The Islamic Extremists just love it when Kerry and his ilk divide America. They love it when you blame America first. You play right into their hands. He has a history of appeasment and collaborating with the enemy. He has been on the wrong side of the conflicts his entire career.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:06 pm
Anybody interested in Cheney's connection to Halliburton and Saddam can start from this link. I'll find more. http://www.gopbi.com/search/cgi/cim/cgi-bin/looksmart/looksmart/epbi176954/eus155877/eus10090040
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:08 pm
Here's another one. http://www.truthout.com/docs_01/02.03E.Hallib.Iraq.htm
0 Replies