Why do mm cheat

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 01:31 pm
I have been married 12 years happily I thought. I recently found out my husband has had a girlfriend for a year and a half and she just gave birth to a child. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 years and I have had several miscarriages. It sound cliche but I really was shocked because I'm like no not MY husband he would never do that. Not like he would never gets blow job in a club or have a one night stand but a whole relationship and a baby! He had no regard for my safety go in between the two of us and such blatant disrespect. According to him he does not love her and would have no prob never talking to her if it wasn't for the baby. Also he swears he is so in love with me and I am the best wife he could ever ask for so he is saying he had no problems with me. So obviously that is a lie but my question is from men who have done this and been relatively happy in their marriage why did you do it. Did it surprise you how hurt your partner would be, my husband for sure does not get the magnitude and totally does not understand my feelings. For him it might mean less that it does for me but I just can't understand the thinking or lack there of behind it. I cannot afford the mortgage on my own and the day after I found out I also found out I was pregnant. No I'm going to be a single parent alone and broke its like did he ever consider me at all. Is it possible to love someone AND do his to them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 551 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 04:26 pm
An immature, selfish, self-centered man would cheat, no matter what. He is not capable of "loving" one person or being committed.

That MAY be who you married to.

Go to counseling and find out.

What is his plan for this child? He is financially obligated IF he is sure he is the father.
Chieko101

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 11:54 am
@PUNKEY,
I agree with you. His plan is to take care of the child even though he will not take the steps to ensure that its his
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 06:21 pm
@Chieko101,
It is the nature of the beast.
End of story.
0 Replies

Eley

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 08:30 am
@Chieko101,
When is comes to sex for most men it has nothing to do with love. Men do not associate sex with love as most of us women do. A man (married/unmarried) can sleep with several women and not love any of them, he might like them, care for them but not love them.

Your husband truly messed up by having a baby with one of his other women. Geez! I'm sorry you're going through this. Please take care of yourself, you are with child now. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can PM anytime.
0 Replies