People Reporter Writes about Sexual Assualt by Trump

Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette2

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 08:44 am
Trump Accuser Zervos Fights Back With Witness

Quote:
Summer Zervos is fighting back against the Trump campaign's attacks on her credibility, which began after she accused the Republican presidential nominee of nominee of unwanted kissing and groping.

Zervos' lawyer, women's rights activist Gloria Allred, produced a witness who she says corroborates the former "Apprentice" contestant's claims in a press conference Sunday. Ann Russo, a social worker and friend of Zervos, said she recalls the contestant talking about her encounters with Trump more than five years ago — long before the candidate decided to run for office.

Russo said she felt compelled to speak up on behalf of Zervos because as a therapist she could see similarities in her case and with the sexual assault survivors she's treated over the years.

"It is very common for people who have experienced assault to blame themselves and excuse away what the predator has done," Russo said. "But sexual assault is not about sex, as much as it is about power and control."

"I think it's very evident that we see in his personality that Trump is all about power and control," she said.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 10:45 am
Trump has a 'council' for everything. For Black outreach; for Latino outreach... for evangelicals...
One of his very own Evangelical Council had this to say about Herr Trump:

Repent for the “misogynistic trash” you spewed out about women.
James MacDonald, pastor of Illinois’ Harvest Bible Chapel, was responding to crude comments Trump made in a 2005 “Access Hollywood” audio recording, in which the candidate was caught on a hot mic talking how he felt free to sexually assault women because he was a “star.” MacDonald roundly condemned the idea that such language was merely “locker room banter.”

“Mr. Trump’s comments released yesterday — though 10 years ago (he was 60) — are not just sophomoric or locker room banter. They are truly the kind of misogynistic trash that reveals a man to be lecherous and worthless — not the guy who gets politely ignored, but the guy who gets a punch in the head from worthy men who hear him talk that way about women,” MacDonald wrote in an email sent to several members of Trump’s faith council.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-james-macdonald_us_57fd0ff1e4b0e655eab7be6a
parados

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:25 am
@Lash,
What exactly are you alleging Hillary did to other women? Bill was a boor but other than Hillary shaking the hand of someone and thanking them for the work on the campaign what has she done?
snood

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:31 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

What exactly are you alleging Hillary did to other women? Bill was a boor but other than Hillary shaking the hand of someone and thanking them for the work on the campaign what has she done?

Hear them crickets? That's because outside of that handshake and statement Hillary made, they got NOTHING to substantiate their claim that Hillary "harassed", "hounded" or "made life hell" for the women of Bill's dirty deeds.
At most, they can claim what Hillary said had dark and sinister undertones. But they really don't have anything else. If they did, they'd be howling about it.
snood

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 11:22 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Well we all know that she has an ongoing lesbian relationship with Huma ...I think it fits her character that she is most certainly vindictive in nature and its not a big stretch to assume that she tried to destroy these other women's lives.

Yes... Yes I know you're going to say she's not a lesbian... but you know deep down it's true. I mean come on the pant suits are a dead giveaway.

Gawd, you can't really be that pathetically stupid, can you?

So if a woman wears pantsuits = lesbian?

What clothing choices give it away for men? Pink? Pastels?
contrex

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 11:46 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
I mean come on the pant suits are a dead giveaway.

Tell me you're joking. Please. My mother wears "pant suits".

giujohn

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 12:20 pm
@snood,
No more stupid than some of the tripe you spew.

And all I was trying to do was disabuse you of the notion that Hillary is a heterosexual because it seemed to me as though you have some type of Love Affair going on with her and I didn't want you to be disappointed
contrex

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 12:55 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
And all I was trying to do was disabuse you of the notion that Hillary is a heterosexual

Where did Chelsea come from? And anyway, why would it matter if she was gay?
snood

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 02:00 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

No more stupid than some of the tripe you spew.

And all I was trying to do was disabuse you of the notion that Hillary is a heterosexual because it seemed to me as though you have some type of Love Affair going on with her and I didn't want you to be disappointed

That, too is abysmally stupid. I support her candidacy and respond to attacks I see as unjust, and this means I am "in love" with her?

Oh! It just dawned on me what this is all about! Do you have a man-crush on The Donald?
revelette2

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 02:50 pm
@contrex,
So did mine, I am just hoping for the day that I can fit into her white linen pants suit, it's gorgeous.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 02:52 pm
@snood,
I read somewhere today that Donald has labrador retriever hair and an squeezed orange face (or similar words - that was probably on the Obama-Colbert episode.) I usually don't knock people for looks, but the 71,232th time I see Trump's face, I get antsy that he will happen to us.

Meantime, snood, I still like your avatar - your cat has wise eyes.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 03:12 pm
@contrex,
I'm the one who wore one black suit (2 pairs of pants) from Travel whatsit on my light weight whole month in Italy... plus tees, of course. Washable in albergo showers.
There's a photo here on a2k somewhere, me happy in Siena.
Italians asked me for directions sometimes. I likely don't look italian re my walking behavior and my murmuring a word in italian is a giveaway, but I seemed to be trusted as then a late fifties woman walking in cities.

So giujohn can sniff out Les?

Hey, now he can get a job.
roger

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 03:26 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I thought you toured Italy in a black dress. Am I misremembering from Abuzz?
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 03:30 pm
@roger,
found it -

http://able2know.org/topic/143255-2#post-3948370