People Reporter Writes about Sexual Assualt by Trump

maporsche

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:10 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

of course not. How could you possibly have the same levels of care? Billary are the annointed saints of Liberals everywhere and poor ol' Trump is just another evil Conservative worth only scorn from you.

Any old allegation is obviously true when it comes to Trump, right?

It's funny that you think Trump is a conservative. Hahahahahahahahhahaha
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:11 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

MELANIA TRUMP Sends People Mag Cease and Desist Letter – IS NOT EVEN FRIENDS WITH WOMAN IN HIT PIECE!

Have you seen this woman?

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/natasha-stoynoff.jpg

Seriously, Trump hitting on beauty queens is one thing, but this lady? It's sad when the reporter wants to be the story.

I can sense the faux outrage already... All part of the thumbs down brigade I am sure.

So Trump's defense here is that this woman is not pretty enough for him to sexually assault?

He would only sexually assault much prettier women?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:42 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Why not after it supposedly happened?

The reporter's college professor has come out to confirm her story. She called him after it happened to ask for advice. After discussing it with her, he advised her to drop it because it would be he said, she said, Trump was at the height of his popularity and he was known for being very litigious.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:44 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Seriously, Trump hitting on beauty queens is one thing, but this lady?

Sexual assault is not about sexual attraction. Beauty queen or reporter, it is a demonstration of power.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:23 am
@engineer,
Plus grabbing what is conveniently available. I bet he would grab pussy if he found himself alone with Zsa Zsa Gabor in her current condition.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
contrex

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
A face only a mother could love... With lots of vodka

She looks very nice, in my opinion.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:13 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Sexual assault is not about sexual attraction. Beauty queen or reporter, it is a demonstration of power.

word
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:16 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Have you seen this woman?

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/natasha-stoynoff.jpg

Seriously, Trump hitting on beauty queens is one thing, but this lady? It's sad when the reporter wants to be the story.

Your eyes must be fucked up by whatever they put in the Kool-Aid you have been guzzling. Or maybe it's just plain old fashioned spite. That is a picture of a nice looking, happy, smiling woman. I especially like her eyes. That is not the point however.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
contrex

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 02:03 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

She looks like a reject from a Punch and Judy show.

You are a repellent fool. Care to post a picture of yourself so we can see what you look like?
giujohn

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 03:04 pm
@contrex,
      https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.Md2eb55318fd927b3fe224b9a73b7aceao1&pid=15.1
contrex

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 03:42 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.Md2eb55318fd927b3fe224b9a73b7aceao1&pid=15.1

So you look like a jerk.
giujohn

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:18 pm
@contrex,
Lol...it wouldn't have mattered what picture I posted you would have said the same thing...BTW that's a pic of Paul Michael Glaser a TV Star from the 70s...my nickname was Starsky when I was a young cop cuz I looked just like him and he is quite handsome I must say as evidenced by the fact that when I was young I got more ass than a bike seat...so jokes on you!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:11 pm
http://i.imgur.com/gp8kSsP.jpg
snood

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:18 pm
@McGentrix,
Seems a shame to waste all that classless sleaze; I mean you not even being a Trump supporter, and all.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:32 pm
I've posted photos of myself here over the years.
No links at this point.

Hah, and shewolf got me as wrinkly puss at ABQ a2k meeting. I didn't entirely hate it, but I wasn't asked first. That photo was less of me at the time, just looking, but a preview. That was an early a2k mode, we were for asking permission generally or per person.
Walter Hinterler and I had quite a spat over that, as he showed a photo of me relaxing at a patio looking like a whale. He vowed to never post photos of people here again. That remains true, far as I know.

Permission is a useful word.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:35 pm
@snood,
I wonder? Are Mc and Glue related? Brothers or close cousins? Their shytty attitudes are so close.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:39 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Recently, friends of ehBeth (that Diane and I like) and I met again, this time at the same restaurant where I did the relaxing whale move.
It's on the Terre Haute thread.

I get it that permission flies out the window these days, around the world. I'm not usually for going backwards but ordinary courtesy is a useful task. We need more of it happening.

I am not after Walter, a man I do still like, and his wife as well.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 07:10 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/gp8kSsP.jpg

Priceless
0 Replies