I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend, should i date this girl?

Mon 19 Sep, 2016 07:25 am
I'm 25 male, virgin, never had a girlfriend. about a week a go I met this girl online from Thailand, she's 21, and has only been in the country 2 months, so her english is extremely limited; She started taking english classes, it is her first time learning english. But she's really pretty, We met already in person one time for a coffee date, and effectively her english was way too limited, it was kind of difficult to talk to her. So should I keep seeing this girl regardless of her lack of english fluency or should I keep seeing her because for once in a very long time I have a great chance to build a relationship with a really pretty girl?she seems very interested, we already chatted about meeting again. I feel like if I don't keep dating her, I'm really going to regret it at least in the physical aspect, because I've never kissed or had sex

jespah

Mon 19 Sep, 2016 08:20 am
@Warriorx9,
One step at a time, cowboy.

Do you like spending time with her? Would you enjoy spending time with her if she wasn't physically attractive? I ask because a big communications stumbling block can be frustrating at best, and downright annoying. Plus if her English is really lousy, she might not even realize you want to date her and not just meet her for coffee so she can practice her lessons.

Recognize that most deep conversations are probably not going to happen, at least not in the beginning. That would be a dealbreaker for me. Will it be for you?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 19 Sep, 2016 08:30 am
@Warriorx9,
Do you like her? is she a nice person? would you like to be her friend or are you simply looking for someone to have sex with?

If you like her, why not consider this as a possible friendship to begin with. Do some activities with her that will help her with her English skills without being too challenging.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Mon 19 Sep, 2016 08:44 am
@Warriorx9,
Your interest is all about her prettyness, looks being one aspect among many about a person, but weak as a reason for going after her for a sex experience when there is such a poor chance of communicating well.

Practice with others, please, and leave her alone. Unless, as ehBeth said, you make it just friendship, but I think I don't trust you re doing that.
maxdancona

Mon 19 Sep, 2016 09:12 am
@ossobucotemp,
Yes, you should date this girl. Why not? If you want to have a sexual relationship with her, and she does too, why wouldn't you?

This woman is a foreigner and a student. She isn't mentally challenged. She is probably more intelligent, independent and adventurous than most. There is no reason that this young woman can't choose for herself whether she wants to have sex with you.

I think the other posts on this thread are operating on the old-fashioned assumption that women don't like to have sex. If you pursue this relationship and this woman wants a sexual relationship with you, she will respond positively. If she says no, then you walk away.

You are two consenting adults. If both of you want to have sex, then you should have sex without seeking the approval or worrying about the judgement of random people on the internet.

I would say "go for it"! Life is for living and you and she might both end up with a very enjoyable experience.
cicerone imposter

Mon 19 Sep, 2016 12:51 pm
@Warriorx9,
If you really like her for all the right things, try to learn a few words of her language.
You can spend time teaching each other.

http://www.wikihow.com/Learn-Any-Language
0 Replies

High Strangeness

Mon 19 Sep, 2016 05:21 pm
@Warriorx9,
Quote:
..I met this girl online from Thailand..

Your first priority should be to find out if she's a ladyboy.
0 Replies

crystalclear

Tue 20 Sep, 2016 09:17 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I don't think she will be your wife in the future, if she is your very first girlfriend. But, you can understand if it is realy a ture love after having a sex experience. People have diferent thoughts on different stage. What we should do is but step forward, we are getting old.
Sorry for my poor English.
0 Replies

crystalclear

Tue 20 Sep, 2016 09:29 pm
@maxdancona,
"Go for it", I like this answer. We are all men, do it, for this is life. You are 25! and I thought if you can get married at 30, still having the old-fashioned thread! It is easy to fall in love, but it is not easy to get married based on my experience.
0 Replies

dinknyca

Sat 24 Sep, 2016 11:13 am
@Warriorx9,
Doesn't seem like you have much interest in her besides her looks. I think you should also consider her intentions, and because there are lots of scammers out there. If she is overly interested right off the bat, there might be a reason why (green card etc...) Just beware, but there are plenty of girls out there in the same situation as you. I suggest keep looking and find a pretty girl who can also communicate with you.
0 Replies

tictacti

Tue 27 Sep, 2016 01:57 pm
@Warriorx9,
I'd give her a second, maybe even a third chance. After that, if you still don't feel a connection and feel the language barrier is too much, cut her lose. You'll meet someone eventually. By staying with her, you'll either be using her for sex and harming her emotionally, or getting yourself stuck in an awful relationship.
0 Replies