Did she really do this stuff because of me?

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 08:30 am
when I walking to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 663 • Replies: 8

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 08:40 am
@Justin98,
Nope.
Tiger81

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 10:00 am
@Justin98,
talk to her
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 03:23 pm
So - how long you gonna play this game?

SMILE at her!

Then, next time, wave.

THAT'S how it's done!! Kiddo.
0 Replies

Justin98

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 05:33 pm
@jespah,
But idk I guess in class when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her. I guess she didn't see me looking cause she was looking straight ahead while walking. Then I just stopped looking at her. So then later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me. So then later she left class early. So i guess she did this because of me then?
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 05:57 pm
@Justin98,

why do you keep posting this over and over again?
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 06:02 pm
@Region Philbis,
obsession..
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 06:03 pm
@Justin98,
You know, maybe she wasn't looking at you because you stare at her. Maybe she was looking at something past you. Who the hell knows?

Ask her if you are curious. Otherwise, chalk it up to the fact that people stare into space all the time and it doesn't mean diddly.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 06:06 pm
@Justin98,
Is Justin from India? I get that a lot of males there are into staring as routine.

For some of us, that is super creepy.
0 Replies