Old girlfriend mailing my husband

td8181

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:51 pm
To Princess: Ofcourse I get your Idea and yeah me and you have different view, well that life, no one are the same that what make this world unique. And I totally respect your ideas, I guess since am not a native speaker and my English are not good that what make it sound like he was with her, but all along I think I did state my ground, even though he not with her, Email and flirting over Email should not be tollerate between a marriage couple. Well in my view, ofcourse not in your view or any others. Am just like one member out of like hundreds of people in here, so I think my view shouldn't be in that much effect, I hope you don't take what I say offensive.

OK Before I type this, let me say this. This is my OPINION and ONLY my Opinion, no meaning to offense anyone else.

LesVal: I honestly this Email thing is getting too far, I suggest you told your husband to stop, all the things she type to your husband just doesn't seem right, well to me it doesn't seem right. I just don't understand why can your husband let go of her? Since the Email she send to him are not serious stuff, it just like flirting stuff. There no way he can stop Email her? Did you ever ask him why do he like to keep in touch with her by Email over a year? I really want to know his answer. Can't he just stop talk to her over PM? Or just don't want too?
0 Replies

LesVal

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:01 pm
He always has a problem telling people no or speaking up to people. So I know he would never tell her he thought it inappropriate to mail him.

I am sure if I ask him to he would send her a mail and put a stop to it

I think that is what it is going to have to come to.

I will tell him that my feelings are more important than hurting her feelings about mailing him'

Hopefully he will get that !!!
0 Replies