Hillary the prostitute, Pay to Play

Below viewing threshold (view)
DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 09:23 am
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:
THE DEAL WAS SIGNED OFF ON BY THE SECRETARY OF STATE AFTER THEMONEY WAS PAID.

NINE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES PLUS INDEPENDENT FEDERAL AND STATE NUCLEAR REGULATORS HAD TO SIGN OFF ON THE DEAL.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/
AC14747

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 09:24 am
@DrewDad,
And whose administration are all these agencies under? Are you that naive?
DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 12:41 pm
@AC14747,
You just can't keep your conspiracy theories straight.

Did Clinton sign off on the deal because she was bribed, or was it because Obama ordered her to?
farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 12:53 pm
@AC14747,
so your entire case is based upon the fact that the disclosure of "closing the donation loop" is the big issue, not the deal for some uranium bearing property itself.

Its good to have conspiracy theories safe in your trapper-keeper, whats not good is that they are bullshit.

0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 03:11 pm
@DrewDad,
So naive... One is not mutually exclusive of the other.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 03:52 pm
no but youre dancing in my hall with your naivete about everything ofresource marketing. (n apparently the Clinton Foundation which I claim no expertise other than what I can glean from the NYT,Wash Times and Post, as well as the internet).

On Charitable Foundation tax forms (of which the Clintons have been religious), the postings were that , for all bord members and professional employees, Bill Jefferson, Chelsea (who is a board member) and Hillary, do not recieve dollar 1 from any of these foundation gifts. The GOP argument has been that all this was dfor "pwrsonal enrichment". Now unless they faked the foundation tax record ---a really dumb move, they are unpaid officers.

Oh wait, maybe they had a whole bunch of oil portraits done of each one of them and a group Carravagio style painting of the counting dollqrs
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 04:21 pm
@farmerman,
This also needs to be repeated:
Quote:
Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 04:41 pm
Old but interesting.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/fbi-doj-launch-probe-firm-clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podesta/
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 04:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

This also needs to be repeated:
Quote:
Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.

You dont find it interesting how she bashed Obama so much but still ended up SoS?

She was even still critical of obama after the election until the dems told her to shut up.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 05:01 pm
@Krumple,
Also relevant: Our ruling

Trump said, "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."

There is no evidence to support this. Clinton supporters circulated the rumor in the last days of the 2008 Democratic primary and after Clinton had conceded to Obama. But the record does not show Clinton or her campaign ever promoting the birther theory, let alone starting it.

We rate Trump’s claim False.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 05:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Do you know anything about Hitlary's CEO of the Clinton foundation asking for asylum in Russia?

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 05:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
You really are pretty ignorant. It's very easy to find facts on almost any political subject.
http://www.snopes.com/eric-braverman-seeks-asylum-in-russia/

How did you decide on your moniker? ROFLMAO
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 05:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I did not say it was true I had to eat dinner and when I came back to see if there was any truth to it you beat me to it. I was asking a question not making a statement.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 05:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
@reasoning logic,

I put you on IGNORE.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:20 pm
I am agnostic about it either way being I am a skeptic. At the moment I do not know who to believe because I have not seen enough evidence either way. Call me stupid for being Skeptical but I find it better than Naïve.
parados

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
Skeptics don't post random **** all over the internet without at least doing a little checking.

You post so much **** that is easily debunked, you can't begin to call yourself a skeptic. Naive fits you better because you are willing to believe and post just everything until someone else tells you it isn't true.
AC14747

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 12:37 pm
This just in:

FBI reopens criminal investigation against Hillary Clinton finds more emails with classified information.

Well it may not be in time for the election and if she is elected it'll be just in time for her impeachment or her resignation whichever comes first... Remember they found out about Nixon during the summer before his election... But that didn't stop his resignation. And there can be no better outcome then if she becomes the president-elect but then is either impeached or forced to resign or go to jail or both so we can be done with the Crooked Clinton's once and for all.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 12:55 pm
@parados,
To bad you don't always apply this to your buddies here on a2k. It's good to see an "even hand" in dealing with BS on the forum. Rolling Eyes
AC14747

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 05:32 pm
My prediction is that Hillary just lost the election.
0 Replies