Hillary the prostitute, Pay to Play

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 03:51 am
@giujohn,
This how many people around the world see it.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/01/big-money-behind-war-military-industrial-complex-20141473026736533.html
Below viewing threshold (view)
woiyo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 12:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
FACTS: And this is from 2015!!!!!

Quote:
For instance, Mrs. Clinton introduced a bill when she was New York’s junior senator that allowed a donor to the Clinton Foundation to use tax-exempt bonds to build a shopping center in Syracuse, New York, public records show.

She also went to bat for Freddie Mac, working to defeat legislation that would have subjected the mortgage giant to tougher regulations before the housing bubble burst and led to a major recession. That same year, Freddie Mac donated $50,000 to $100,000 to her husband’s charity, originally called the William J. Clinton Foundation records show.

Mrs. Clinton also used her leverage as a senator to help persuade the Chinese government to reduce tariffs on Corning Inc.’s fiber optic products. The central New York company’s employees and executives contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to her campaigns and political action committee.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/10/hillary-clintons-favors-to-foundation-donors-stret/
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:10 pm
@woiyo,
Quote:
FACTS: And this is from 2015!!!!!

You can not share what you think is reality with others here when it shines a bright light on their preferred candidate.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:48 pm
@woiyo,
Quote:
Analysts on political money have said the pattern of Mrs. Clinton’s intervention on behalf of donors to her husband’s charity raise troubling ethical questions.

"Troubling ethical questions" doesn't mean anything. What exactly was unethical? Was it illegal? I think not.

Bringing up question of ethics without identifying why it's not ethical doesn't mean anything.

Have you ever beat your wife?

giujohn

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 05:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
Saying that the clintons are ethical is like saying a street corner prostitute is just a self-employed entrepreneur
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 02:07 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Al-Jazeera???? Uh...sorry you'll have to do better than that. Some entity with more credibility

Are you suggesting that I should not hear all the propaganda out there and come to my own understanding of reality? Do you think that our confirmation biases help us to understand reality better when we only pay attention to those who we agree with?
Foofie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 02:38 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkBYFl_WEAAZERj.jpg:large

I wonder whether the dichotomy between Norway's donation and Germany's donation connotes a difference in remembering past reasons for gratitude to the U.S. in general?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 04:27 am
@reasoning logic,
I'm suggesting that Al Jazeera is not worthy of comment... You can read any propaganda you so desire but please don't hold it up as an example of something that should be considered by others
RABEL222

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 03:03 pm
@giujohn,
Will we be allowed to choose for ourselves or have you appointed yourself our able2know censor?
giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 03:19 pm
@RABEL222,
No that's Bobsal and Izzy...not me
RABEL222

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 12:22 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
...not that I believe you cuz it's easy to talk a big game here as opposed to the side of the road.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 12:24 am
@RABEL222,
Dont know where that came from because I copied something completely different. Ill post it next post.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 12:25 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
don't hold it up as an example of something that should be considered by others
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 02:17 am
Alzheimer's is a wonderful thing... You meet new people everyday
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:19 am
What's this... What's this... It's only one day after Labor Day and already Trump is ahead of Clinton according to the CNN poll... who was it again that predicted this... Oh that's right it was me

I told you so
maporsche

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:31 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

What's this... What's this... It's only one day after Labor Day and already Trump is ahead of Clinton according to the CNN poll... who was it again that predicted this... Oh that's right it was me

I told you so

I thought you said that leads within the margin of error are basically ties?
giujohn

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:36 am
@maporsche,
They are...I'm just repeating what CNN has said
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2016 01:01 am
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 04:52 pm

I don't expect the lefties here to watch this because their delicate constitutions can't handle it. But, the truth is out there.