Bush AWOL documents fake?

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:37 pm
<LOL>

Cyclops has done a number on you. Poor thing!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:43 pm
Bear season, Autum goose season, general gamebird, and archery deer season have been open here in Wisconsin for weeks, Cjhsa. Autum duck season is comin' up in a couple days, turkey too, regular deer season and Winter trapping season open soon. And trust me, I'm on it all Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:47 pm
<sorry>

<teasing>
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:49 pm
That's OK. Cy-cho doesn't know me very well. I've taken game with a Titleist before. Wink
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:36 pm
The Document may be fake, but the lackluster silver spoon son of a Bush is entirely real. A real idiot if there ever was an idiot in the reserves.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:38 pm
Yes, "Lash" you might as well change your avatar to a man's image. You think like a man. In fact you think like GW Bush who is a man. His image would do. I think think like Josh Logan from Wanted Dead or Alive the TV series.

If you show me a picture of some dude, I'll go after him. I won't go after all his sisters and his cousins and his aunts.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2004 01:43 am
Hey pad, I see you are from Oakland, and man, do you sound like 'da mayor! Are you him? Smile
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2004 02:09 am
Apropos of nothing, I lived in The Bay Area myself for years ... SF itself, then Fremont, then the then-very-little town of Sunol. Sunol once elected a Labrador Retriever named Bo mayor. A popular politician, Bo, who's human was a tavern owner, served honorably untill his death, from old age, early in his third term. His funeral was quite an affair. The town has grown some since then, and has fallen back to resorting to mere humans as mayors. Taxes have gone up accordingly.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2004 02:43 am
timberlandko wrote:
Along with the observation posed by Brandon, Thomas, I would opine a good deal of Costa Rica's contemporary freedoms are butressed by The Monroe Doctrine.

I see. So assuming, just for the sake of the argument, that your hypothesis about armies and freedom is false -- what evidence, if any, would convince you of it? I gather from your response that a free country without an army won't do it.
0 Replies