When i was 7 years old until now, i always see at my dreams the same guy.

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 08:17 pm
Whe i was 7 years old i dreamed a boy, around my age. I knew he was special, because when i was little i wanted a prince with blonde hair and green eyes. But, that boy had black hair and blue eyes. It is like every year he is growing up with me.
I talked with my friends and everyone says the same thing, that one day i will meet him. These days i have a feeling (with my best friend) that i will meet him very soon.

One day, i will meet that guy?
Or he is just a dream?
Is this feeling real or fake?
Does he really exist?

Can someone help me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 997 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 08:42 pm
@MyseriousGirl,
Just make sure you don't fall all over the first guy you meet with the first guy you meet black hair and blue eyes. And don't pass up something good while you're waiting for him.
MyseriousGirl

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 09:15 pm
@roger,
thanks for your reply..and no i am not falling in love so easily... even if i see someone like him i have first to see his character. And of course i will not pass the good things...but do u think he exists?
roger

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 09:22 pm
@MyseriousGirl,
No, but you will probably find him anyway.

I don't mean to sound mysterious, but your recollection of the dreams will probably find a way to match reality. Meanwhile, have a good life.
MyseriousGirl

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 09:25 pm
@roger,
okay...thanks for your honesty! Have a good life too!
0 Replies