BOSTON, Dys and Diane's Big Adventure.

msolga

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 09:55 am
Dys

It worries me that you've mentioned your number, too.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 10:30 am
Yes. Don't be surprised if you get some calls inquiring if your refrigerator is running.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 10:32 am
Do you have Prince Albert in a can?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:25 pm
ok. so saturday, what time? say 7pm? too early? too late? out of town - something in burlington or nearby? who decides?
there was a mention of an early afternoon meeting - i would much prefer later in the day - so that i can work during the day and then enjoy an evening out without worrying about work and such, but if i'm the only one, frget it, i'll give myself a break from procrastinating and come whenever. wherever. damn. we bostonians are not the most decisive folk.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:02 pm
I'm thinking 7pm is too late. I think we should shoot for a start time as early as lunch or no later than tea time (noon to 4pm). Diane mentioned that this would be better as an earlier todo.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:13 pm
Well then I root for lunch. A girl needs to eat, so I can use it as an excuse to get away and take a break. Or more likely start the day after lunch.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:17 pm
1 or 2pm? Earlier?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:26 pm
Quinn and I have a wedding to attend in the AM with a reception to follow that runs until about 2pm. We could meet up with everyone around then if that works.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:43 pm
so.... shoot for a late lunch, or mid-afternoon snack, at or after 2pm?

So, now, where? Up a little North of the city? Who's coming who doesn't have a car at their disposal?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 11:01 pm
WATCHING BOSTON TRY TO MEET ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO VISIT.........

You folks are famous for disappearing when people come. at least in part, to meet you from thousands of miles.

Could one of you at least meet Dys and Di, even with ugly hair?

There, I said it.

I know we over-orchestrated the sf group thing, and we'd
cut that out in part from all we learned the first time, for a next time...... we generally met at rest and group pleasure.

but, lordy, I hope some of you get your tuchases to meet dys and di.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 04:09 am
ossobuco wrote:
WATCHING BOSTON TRY TO MEET ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO VISIT.........

You folks are famous for disappearing when people come. at least in part, to meet you from thousands of miles.

Could one of you at least meet Dys and Di, even with ugly hair?

There, I said it.

I know we over-orchestrated the sf group thing, and we'd
cut that out in part from all we learned the first time, for a next time...... we generally met at rest and group pleasure.

but, lordy, I hope some of you get your tuchases to meet dys and di.

The New York City contingent will meet with anyone coming to New York City...and we ain't coming up with no excuses.

(Just in case you wanna come out, Osso.) :wink:
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 05:57 am
pche (a Slovak for pffft) we'll show you! I'd say let's meet at 2pm, who comes later will be waited for. Now we just need a venue, littlek knows of a few between here and Burlington, how bout a good lunch and coffee place?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:22 am
dagmaraka wrote:
...... how bout a good lunch and coffee place?

What no booze ? Shocked
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:34 am
I've made the NYC reservations, Wednesday the 20th at eight, so far for six. Who else wants to meet up in Mid Manhattan?

Reply here.....

Joe
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:35 am
Has anyone contacted SealPoet?

PS - time: 2 PM?
place: Burlington?
restaurant: ??

Yes, no, maybe? Folks, let's start to get decisive, the whole thing is coming tomorrow, need I remind you, and we should get something down and in concrete. Thanks, sorry to be the whipcracker.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:37 am
Joe Nation wrote:
I've made the NYC reservations, Wednesday the 20th at eight, so far for six. Who else wants to meet up in Mid Manhattan?

Reply here.....

Joe

ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But.....
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:37 am
Joe Nation wrote:

Reply here.....

Joe

C'mon Gautam...you can make it!

You know you can.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:47 am
Not this time - but I am hoping in my new job I will get to come to NY more often !!
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:56 am
There's a new and very roomy Au Bon Pain on Washington St. in Woburn not far from their hotel. Baked goods and coffee. If you want an actual sit-down-and-eat-real-food restaurant in Burlington, Dandelion Green on Mall Rd would be good.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:21 am
Dandelion Green

george is this the joint?
0 Replies