Bambino

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 05:14 pm
@Bambino,

anothaaa
Illustraight

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 07:41 pm
@Bambino,
I particularly like your second video with the morse code sounds in the background.

It's also quite amazing that you and theprofessor have similar facial features, so I can never tell which one of you is whom.
theprofessor

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 09:07 pm
@Illustraight,
im the one wuth the beard LOL

nice ones bambs Smile
theprofessor

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 05:20 am
@theprofessor,
Smilin’ Magician

through my name in a wutang name generator this is what I came out with
theprofessor

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:53 am
@theprofessor,
the "Smilin Magician"

You Hear that , you See that , Feel that Real, Taste like a Happy meal ,Smells like a crappy deal ,Happy Gilmore girls watch um go Adam sandler Adolesence neyander neandurthals peeing aderol aint even Mad at ya’ll Driving , Swirving Slurring learning Curving Hit the curb in a suburban,suburb Spliff the herb superb subs blurb ya words,here homie in the back wearing black hit this Third Dimension ,u in the shaun white Wink glowing light snort this forth dimension , Hey Mr Grey , wanna sip this 5th dimensional ripped , the six dimensions the **** it’s a Sick invention with twists , bends, loops , hoops, Michael Jordan boots Kickin it , sittin wit a Bruce lee girl hittin it , 7th dimensions divine intervention sittin with jesus for wine an Buddha for use ya mind Hookha nuke a breakfast burrito for dinner , eat the preachers daughter out in Sunday school, inner ear tingling in her minds eye im a sinner but look so good with my dick linear thinking so straight up, hittin ears with a hate **** ,mouth taped up ,Super spandex ,cape , cuffs, when the beating stick isn’t enough is’nt all lust,Love is not sex ,So **** You , Orgasm whats ya bloody issue ? doc we need more plasma , dog you bring ur buddy wit chu , a lil shitzu and get madd at me when ur drunk driving n I call ya bitch who cant handle that alcoholic drip , B4 all yall get on a ego trip , don’t die an get high cause we go have more pride then to read both sides the bottle, says lethal ,Biiitch But its Legal , So are People doesn’t mean it wont Kill ya ….its all Skills or Scrilla and you cant pay the man whos gonna kill ya after ya dead , 4 real bra , Its all Skills or Scrilla ,whats a Dealer without a product dude ? u ever wonder what gods up to , when ur up 2 in the morn Homie hasn’t slept in an eternity ,think eternity’s tripping ya burning trees? Where do u think we git um , heres some non fiction for ya’ll to start spliffin in order to smoke um u need to grow um ,hmmm wheres the saten in the poem , knowing people only look at the lighter side , ur lighters diein ignite ya mind an smoke ya memory banks till your rich friends ask for loans and ya poor friends ask for homes , as for homes he aint asking for **** ,looks at ya an says did I mention every humans a dimension an your ripped ...

Very Happy enjoy
thedarknova

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 07:42 am
@theprofessor,
nice bro and u up for seting up a turney
theprofessor

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 07:47 am
@thedarknova,
yea i can talk to POW about it ,

SO JUDGES WILL BE HMM , lets go with Reasoning Logic ,SHUTDOWNPOW AND MYSELF

WHo wants in the tourney ?

inbox me if your interested ..............Holla ...

final Battles will be live written on TinyChat Wink

thedarknova

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 12:15 pm
@theprofessor,
that would be frickin awesome
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 01:34 pm
@theprofessor,
Gotta defend the crown
theprofessor

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 04:02 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
lol alright if u guys want it , its on the table Wink
Bambino

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 04:05 pm
@theprofessor,

inspired by biggies verses off of "dead wrong"
theprofessor

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 04:34 pm
@Bambino,
nice bambs , what effects are you using on ur voice ?
Bambino

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:29 pm
@theprofessor,
its a high pass filter.

ever heard the song, pumped up kicks by foster the people?

its the same effect.
theprofessor

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:34 pm
@Bambino,
oh ok , n what r u doing to master ur voice so clear?
Bambino

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:44 pm
@theprofessor,
well i use audacity. so when i import the beat i do a rough lay of my vocals so i can see how to even out both my vocals and the beat so it sounds clear. but i mean im usin a really good quality mic of my padres that could be why.

i really got the whole recording, editing, mastering producing thing down right now on audacity. i've played with all the effects and im gonna start using more of them. and oh could you tell i silenced the beat on some parts of that last track?
0 Replies

HunterX1

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 11:42 am
@dauer,
Blah Blah Blah says the man that feels he's in a tank
Dont say high prided **** here, for we know youre a skank

My lyrics are quick and hit on the spot
The lines that i'll give wont even have a dot.
So shut up all you english cursing freaks
You're only here cause you luckily made a ten-liner after weeks
You better make me believe that what you've written is impromptu
or else from me youre gonna get one more big **** YOU!

Cause this is just the preliminaries, i need not be serious
All of you will burst your capillaries, cause i tell you, im a villain thats heinous.
So faggots get out and keep your damn panties, its better for you to run away and be cautious
My lines will make the fattest guys burn calories, when im done they'll be voluptuous.
0 Replies

thedarknova

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 07:58 am
ight just let me know when the turney starts cuz i cant wait hahaha
0 Replies

bgwin96

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 03:16 pm
@theprofessor,
uh yeah methodical one prodigal son **** on my mind weighs a ton but thats the price of being a genius so you can suck my big penus lick my wenus then swallow my milky way, mercury and venus the meanest mc on this earth since birth yeah im at the pynical of thinking synical slash analytical, popping another tylenol and mixed in benedrill right after theres been a drillin the hall on the way to class got the gaul to laugh at the kid falling on his ass then ask if he needs help up. tap out... but han man i call it rap out win by a land slide laughing cuz the man died im a sick messed up creature so do you really want me to teach your kids? leave ya with closed eye lids spilling relentless tears for endless years as i go about this striking fears in the hearts of many students who are saying with prudents that we must let loose yeah just loose it take the flow and abuse it like a fucked up parent. my lyrics are clear and aparent but your apparently barley able to keep up with my standards and spreading of poisonus slandars im vandalizing the game till your realizing im insane
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 03:31 pm
@bgwin96,
Eh a couple good moments
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 04:55 pm
Dreams 

Are dreams just a figment of our imagination or a magic haven to hide from our past and anguish 
everlasting language keep us connected sub consciously 
I'll die to test these philosophies like Lessons from Socrates 
When we dream we see a positive image 
But there's a wall blocking reality like a congicle visit 
These dreams we have though can they symbolize the future? 
From gripping nines with shooters to the missing minds of rulers
If a dream is lucid u can use it will you abuse it cuz ur aware of it 
Cuz when you control your dream it shows what your true behavior is 
When I'm in control of the dream I kiss her thats honest and it's true 
But sometimes going from dreams to reality is the hardest thing to do