dfc100

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 01:12 am
@Bambino,
"you aint gonna like me" and she was like "why hunny lips?"
i was like "cause a hug and a kiss leads to cum on your tits

lmao dude that was a hilarious line.....but the whole thing was pretty damn funny lol .....atleast for me it was
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 02:38 am
@theprofessor,
when i talk it i back it , im done with all the whackness ,spinning backfist babtist baptism slap wisdom across ya face never cross ya faith jesus , hey zeus thinks it aint so shocking u aint talking the truth , prof straight hip hoppin the truth , hop in a booth , leave it so bloody of souls have a mop in the booth , in the lab mad master mass microphone attacker, datacode hacker cerebral hemorage n needle in ya pee hole , hack ya appendage,give a **** if u whacks offended,nut monkies cack dependant , sign **** you on ya vital signs with ya own spine , pen it with ten hits ta ya appendix and write another verse on ya corpse as it burst, of course it hurts tap morse code inta frontal lobe.rewind it with no Re-morse shown ,u lil whores home cum busting , when I flow hydro combustion come rushin with concussions come cussin these big bad wolfs come huffin an puffin , tell me another fairy tale , weak emcees very frail , u think u rock stuck on david an goliath , save it , too many people already tried this ,vilest style shifts wes nile this craven , sick a these emcees that bug out when its get scary,horrorific , your simplistic why is bride of chucky wherein your lipstick ?u bought anna nicoles dipstick dipshit you know where to stick it , swear im not to sadistic,just choose ta wrist slit ,rip tits ,lip slit,ribs split,lid hit ya with a midget if you try an get short with me,fried circuit ,leave ya colonel sander’d in ya moms fried cervix ,it aint jsst rhymes gut instinct say you don’t have the intestines, im ten times ya pretend lines n nine hundred ninety nine ya enzymes .
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:28 am
@dfc100,
He's not gonna battle anyone cuz he thinks he's too good but in my eyes hes a pussy Wink lol
Bambino

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 10:39 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
mmmm pusssy
0 Replies

dfc100

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 11:27 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
lol oh man...i was getting good at this whole battle thing
0 Replies

Jigajig 5

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 11:36 am
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM..

My lost post on here was Fri 28 Oct, 2011 at 10:26 am.. Guess it's time for a comeback.

Yo what's up, that right I'm back, time pick up the slack. I've got it made, got an upgrade.
I'm done with all the small times, small ryhmes
I'm The Robo Rapper now, I'm kicking it freestyle

Met met metal metal metal man
Cause I'm the met met metal metal metal man
Cause I'm the met met metal metal you understand?
I attack the flow courtesy of the Robo Bro, a super rapping foe, a super rapping O.
I'll dust you off like crumbs, one at a time your little bums your not fit to drop a ryhme. You can't mess with me I be the Robo Rapper, open up the spot yeah Im the dapper dapper. You can't mess around with this yeah I'm a man of talent, metal man full of devotion, I'll start a motion I'll drink ya potion I'm raining down torrential, I'll burn extra metal.

This kingdom, this my throne, this my stage I'll rip the microphone.
I'm aluminum hard as a bogart on stage you try take my spot yo I'll rampage alot.
I'm sucking up electricity, cause I'm feelin me, why cause I gotta be look all around it the bad joy yo mad boy check all the billboards cause it me.

Bambino

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 11:42 am
@Jigajig 5,
what is this a Cinderella Man remix? lol.
Bambino

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 01:24 pm
@Bambino,
sometimes i just think imma soul of a dieing breed
my notebook aint my rhyme book anymore it's my diary
all these white folks usin the N word and i just can't believe
cheap talk, why not gossip? that's not a higher fee
**** the monsters, they're no longer runnin me
my nervous system, and heart are bumpin to a drum beat
and if i here another racial slur from a white boy
i might just leave there inner body flexin over railings, like Gumby
i hear all these fat hick losers callin me a dumb G
i do somethin special, the next day the come up to me, like they love me
i dont want these demonic mosters comin back into my head any more neither do you, so trust me
you better off leavin me be, leave me to myself, so i can just be me
criticise on what i wear, like i cant see
i know im fucked up, i can say it to myself, so i consider you shut the **** UP
keep pokin your fun at my life, the only thing that'll be pokin you is this knife
and then YOU'RE FUCKED UP
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 02:42 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
wanna do another collab? lol... i just came up with this

drivin 100 down I-90
someone passes in a pick up
i hic-up, a peice of metal gashes my face
and fucks my upper lip up
and it's blood that i be spittin up
i call my homie Whitey, yeah i hit um up
and gave him the license number
and told him to **** his **** up
not to mention, we're in Miami
so you prolly gonna get bit up
bath salt ************, sit up
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 03:22 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I will battle Emeritus when he is ready. Until then I’m just keeping his egos damp. Letting his muli-uteri reach their full maturities.
thedarknova

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 06:32 pm
@k copelin,
Then lets battle
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 06:51 pm
@k copelin,
Why do u always say emeritus..... U sound like such a tool how do u think you contribute to the movement at all when u try to sound like a walking dictionary
0 Replies

vinninniv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 06:55 pm
@k copelin,
Yo Cope, U want me givem a taste of some Chi-town chemicals?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:20 pm
@vinninniv,
Bring it bitch lol
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:29 pm
@vinninniv,
What the **** is this? ******* crashpilot zone for some sitcom showmenship? Get the **** away from me poser.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:37 pm
@k copelin,
LOL poser? Coming from you?
0 Replies

vinninniv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:43 pm
@k copelin,
Ha ha ha….vinni bash. A’ight then. Rhmyes over wickedness to metals…listen.
In my palms^^, a knife in my palms, sharper than a sniper^iper in arms; righteous alarm, crypt^the crib the hypa’crite I’ve got to fight to be calm, ^my life is just torn, bipolar i^icy and warm, my life in a song, the reason why the vica^vicodens gone, a bison is born ^ army of god Mic ^hael is Mikean^, O but micheal is gone; the ur’nium vision secret of the hydrogen bomb, the bible is gone, y’all is watchin’ a Vikin’ perform, in a nine milli loud so the silence is^violence is drawn, I’m live from the war, I don’t believe in cryin’ at all, I’m a manic depressive nev^never get excited at all, imma live for ever^ever don’t believe in d^ying at all, I was born peaceful I was never violent at all, then my father died that was^ like a knife through^knife through my core ^, any love I had inside me aint alive^live anymore, likin’ the war^ troops of dread I am^ I am the law, I’m the reason faggot rappers can’t drive anymore.
Bambino

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:53 pm
@vinninniv,
yeah? psh...
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:54 pm
@vinninniv,
I'm just gonna assume that fake-ass **** wasn't for me, and if it was, I'm not here for your^your^ gimmick at all.
Bambino

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:55 pm
@k copelin,
lol.. you both garbage. take a seat.
0 Replies