theprofessor

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:28 pm
@k copelin,
Yes one when i was looking down at your torn up ass

and yes actually i have , and I have also , smashed the rapists an put them in hospitals

so keep talking
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:29 pm
@k copelin,
how about a fuckin preteen rape victim?
theprofessor

@k copelin,
I think its the truth - cause it is lol
k copelin

@k copelin,
You stand for everything fake in this world.
GJayPro

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:30 pm
Yo, I'm in a ******* mental hospital, busy sucking the nurses rectal optical
with my left naustral. She throws me out the window, shes pullin out the
pistol, but im gone faster then old pastors bladders after a holy chapter,
Dressed in a baby blue robe, causing mess at an avenue, bossing guests for
a chance to shew. Sirens like orion are caught in the distance, but then
I'm robbed by a mistress, ingolfed in an illess, wondering where the **** my dick is.
So i stick this nutritous piss inside her cliterous, a witness wants to get in
but i kick them both out minding my own business. persistant i swagger up
on my equipment, ride out in a kids wishes, a bently he picked for christmas,
i pick up a girl surprised of my existance, arriving at my brilliance
i pick her up in the kitchen, im slick but i have my limits, next **** i know,
shes reaching for incisions, this bitch is the witchest, i counter
with some quickness, and stick her with some swiftness, she stiffens as
i throw her out of my thickens, now my swag is needing some mittens, millions signaling symptoms that these kittens are more than symbolism... Golf Wang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ZQyrlvMio
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:32 pm
@theprofessor,
whoever you are...your rhymes aint ****, and you aint clever.
theprofessor

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:34 pm
@k copelin,
funny how you posted that to yourself LOL

and really , when do i talk about , cars an women and selling out and acting fake

or do I do nothing but tell people to be real , quit copying an be original , think for yourselfs, and maybe having something to believe in ...

an not being a sheeple

ur really of basis , ur credibility was already shot , but now ur just rambling non sense

0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:36 pm
@k copelin,
Lol - My name is Michael Dugas , im from Calgary , Alberta ,Canada

and they were more then capable of "inspiring you"

Im loving this by the way Very Happy

hate me as much as you want , its a sense of jealousy that's consuming you ...
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:38 pm
@k copelin,
How are u just all of a sudden bringing this up when u told us yourself you don't even listen to rap you were metal fan who heard a metaphor and started rapping how many battles have you been in
k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:40 pm
@theprofessor,
Yeah...keep on with your fake ass...I'm fuckin lovin it too.
k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:40 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Are you seriously as stupid as you pose to be?
theprofessor

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:41 pm
@theprofessor,
anyways ima go play some borderlands , ima drop another verse tonight , maybe a whole song ...

Keep up all they great work everyone Very Happy

talk to you soon

ps- I have never tried to be clever , or intelligent in my rhymes only myself ...
I am who I am and though I attempt to illustrate some knowledge , im only trying to share what should be free ...

as i suggest maybe you should try ...
0 Replies

k copelin

@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
you motherfuckers aren't getting **** for justification.
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

@k copelin,
Are u really as ignorant as u seem to be?
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:42 pm
@k copelin,
tell me one thing that is fake about me ?

I dont even have a tattoo lol
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:43 pm
@theprofessor,
What about me copelin can I be next! I wanna know what's fake about me too because your opinion means everything to me Very Happy
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 07:46 pm
@theprofessor,
Oh I get this **** now...took me a while...being all logical with the word "real" all of the sudden, probably because it is your-own real ass that is is being reamed, metaphorically speaking of course ... understandable.

Funniest **** is, this post just proves how you don't even know how racist (or at least prone to sterotyping) you really are.

To answer your question, Eminem is as "real" as "holla' wood" and Dr. Dre is as "real" as "hollywood" , and "NWA" is as "real" as "Dr. Dre."

Go back to fake-ass philosophical identities dude, your damn arguments never impressed me there either, bitch.
shutdownpow

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 08:54 pm
@k copelin,
here's the problem k copelin with ur stance....YOU ARE THINKING TOO MUCH...I am not bragging..but I am black and I am from newyork...I have some age on a few in here...rap has always been about having fun WHILE proving ur skills...when I write I am havin fun and challenging my self to come up with something hot...race,guns,being real and all that is secondary..cuz I write what I feel not what others feel I'm supposed to write..if I'm satisfied with it..then **** what everyone else thiinks..real talk...to say say eminem is anything but the greatest that ever done it...reduces ur credibility greatly..nnone puts together words like he does..noone...I seen rap eveolve from a close up view because of the environment I grew up in..and truthfully a lot of guys can't say that on here..but I don't stress that..because its about of love of writing..not analyzing insignificant points about the art...to say rappers don't appreciaate other rappers ****..that's not real?..well how do u think guys get better..that's what motivates a lot of dudes..positive feedback...truthfully I think ur mad u can't write real straight with no chaser rhymes..u think its about being smarter than anyone else..nah man..u spit that **** in person...u will get booed...ur rhymes have to appeal to the masses somewhat...altho at times a good READ..that **** don't translate...to say proff is wack is just delusional..I have read and heard many peoples ****..and proff stands out because of knowledge,wittiness,being able to make his points quickly and sccurately..that's not being on someones dick..its the truth..something u have a problem dealing with..YOU DID NOT GROW UP LOVING HIP HOP..THAT'S THE PROBLEM..UR PERCEPTION OF IT IS CONCEIVED FROM A LATE BLOOMER..THEREFORE IT DOESN'T COUNT...CARRY ON
shutdownpow

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 09:05 pm
@shutdownpow,
And as for the gunplay..nurders stabbing and **** u speak of...I am from BROOKLYN NEW YORK....NUFF SAID...OUT
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 09:33 pm
@shutdownpow,
Tryna turn my facial tissue to a racial issue? Lol em Very Happy