Bambino

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 08:09 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Ahaha... they usually are. Wink
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 08:21 am
@theprofessor,
multis,,samy-8,,,,ill-7,,samy all the way,,ill doesnt concentrate on that as much,,he has more depth to his lyrics
personals,,samy-7,,,ill-9,,,again,,samy was coming,,but in a roundabout way,,ill was more direct,,especially the last year ref
wordplay,,samy-7,,ill-8,,not too much,,but samy lost me with ruin ur maternity,,watch ur wording,,the mac beth thing wins out,as well as the ace and heart thingy
structure,,samy-7..ill-9,,,ill easy,,some of samy lines were stretched and by that i means to drawn out to make a point,,ill writes in columns
metaphors,,samy-8,,ill-7,,samy was way more metaphoric,,ill was straight foward
punches,,samy-8,,ill-8,,bout equal,,,again samy gotta work on sting and eyebrow raisers,,u hit with some,,,vulture poked ya,,home alone thingy,,but again,,beard like capn crunch,,nope,,ill didnt have many,,,just more of a straight diss

another very good battle,,,samy that was a nice verse,,but u have to watch ur wording,,its impossible to win,,then u said its logical,,cant do that,,ingrabbable?,,bad choice of ending,,you had good setups,,just some punches felt flat,,nice multies usage,,ill came harder in a more direct way,,ill always has an advantage because he is crafty(mc beth) without being corny,,and he always writes where its an easier read,,his first 3 or 4 bars illustraight that,,he told u what he was gonna do to you and executes,,,two dope boys having a really bad battle,,nice sarcastic opener,,gotta go with ILL in all honesty,,if samys punches would have connected and transitioned better to the next line,,ur first bar was very good tho,,solid,,way to start,,good **** fellas,,,ILL wins
shutdownpow

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 08:38 am
@shutdownpow,
well,,im waiting on professor to close out the judging,,get ready he might be asking one of you to guest judge,,dr,dre and apacalypse,,,who asked to join,,didnt drop,,so we might replace them or go with 8,,i would like to thank all who took the time to write,participate and just do something different on here,,i hope the critiques help,,not hurt feelings,,not the intent,,remember losing is no big deal,,its how u respond,,i see guys on sites with like 3 and 15 records,,they still get it in,,cause they know thats just a few people judging,,what they do is take the critiques and improve,,we will be ending the first round real soon,,thanx fellas
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 08:59 am
@Sin2Win,
LOL u aint no comparison to me son haha, check it look

Sin2loose claims he gon drop couple bars, naarr star/
You dropped five, u lucky to be alive otherwise u'd be dead and gone/
Just like T.I but the opposite cause in reality u'd be dead and lost/
Yhh right u spit fire??? narr you just claim your hot/
Liar u isnt sharp deep down the heart u forgot about MURDOCK/
To make u hot, i'd Burn ya, then that will lead to Murda/
I burn harsh, as if u was in hell, cant u tell? by the way i hurt ya/
Uhh, yhh right you could really go down my throat?/
Cum goes down yours, u joke, ur ass is broke u fuckin homo/
Me no homo, You blow dicks loads, while i blow shows/
All cum expload all over you, and you know, got u looking like Snow/
Uhh, shitty ass flow? no bro i laugh at the bars u wrote/
**** flows wont make u doe, bet u still living at home with ur Folks/
Sin2Win

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 11:10 am
@MURDOCK212,
LOL
I'm TRYIN fooo,

Ight look mayn,

Check it,

This mutherfker try to come sumo step to me?/
Dam son, I'm the motherfkin sheriff, you ain't no deputy/
I could give one fk about yo flow, doesn't even compare to me/
Bitch is scared of me/
Like I'm the nightmare in ya dreams, bitch aint ready G/
My flow be sick like hetis D/
Murdock? I should change it to murdick/
bitch thinks he a bad ass like the judges be changin the verdict/
Straight bangin ya hoe, she be sceamin 'babe I'm hurtin!'/
You as fake as scurly/
Murdick over here lookin as shake as ernie/

Bambino

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:53 pm
im writin a track about a girl being "stuck on you" which is the tracks name. it's kinda funny. im sure we've all had bitches not leave ya leave alone, right? ill drop it by tonight, maybe.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:55 pm
@Bambino,
Dealing with that now -____- lol
Bambino

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:56 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
she wont leave ya alone? it happened to me a couple months ago.. left that bitch.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:35 pm
@Bambino,
I'm not even with her lol I get 15 texts a day from her that I don't answer lol she offers me handjobs and **** to hang out with her smh
Bambino

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:40 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
duuude... in this track there's a line that says

it was awful bad, she started tryin to gimme hand jobs in front of her ma and dad

obviously not true but that's what they do... "I'll give ya a handjob" ya right, bitch, shut the hell up.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:43 pm
@Bambino,
Lmfao one time I was like "suck my dick" not in like a litteral sense I was telling her to just shut up but she thought I was serious and told me to come over lololol
Bambino

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:43 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
blonde??? wow..
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:48 pm
@Bambino,
Speak of the devil! Just got an email lol
Bambino

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:50 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
oh gawd...
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:57 pm
@Bambino,
LOLOLOL she emailed a picture of her ass in a thong and was like "you like Wink" I said no Aha
theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:00 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Whitey Go get her to SUCK YO DICK lol :p
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:02 pm
@theprofessor,
*claps hands together*..... All I have to say lolol
Bambino

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:14 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
it was prolly off of Google. lol,
theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:18 pm
@theprofessor,
Multi's- Samy 7 ill's 4 - samy did way more
Punchlines-Samy 6 Ill's 6 - Honestly nothing was really stand out from either .
Structure/flow-Samy 6 Ill's 7- ill's a much more practice flow an it reads clear.
Metaphors-Samy 6 ill's 5-Samy your using alot of simile's ie. "Likes and As" alot try an figure out away not to do it as much Wink
Wordplay-Samy 0 I'll's 4- not much at all only 2 lines , and shutdown mentioned um
Personals- Samy 1 Ill's 0- the captain crunch line you were referring to what k copelin said about I'll's and its the only personal in the whole match LOL...

Im a very critical Judge , Im not gonna apolagize for it , only make you aware .

great job guys , it feels as if Ill's holding back a lil , Wink lol

Samy want you to know you getting better just take what shutdown said n practice ....

Peace
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:20 pm
@Bambino,
Lol no I recognized her room lolol there's enough room in there for a Mac truck to go through though a couple uees and then start doing figure eights lmao