k copelin

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:11 pm
@k copelin,
I am handin the gavel over to Vinnisane for the rest of round 1.
theprofessor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:39 pm
@k copelin,
look , be logical in your rating , if you think that a 10 is really fair then so be it

but heres the math ur guys logic is based on - these guys scored 3-6 in every category except personals ....

Im not telling you what your opinion you should be

im telling you as a judge you should have comprehension of how a personal is a combination of the other categories its a PERSONAL PUNCHLINE the MULTI's METAPHORS and WORDPLAY you use on it is what defines its quality

If you believe the quality of the other categories are low then the overall quality of the rhymescore should accurately represent that .

and lets be honest Copelin if you wanna battle then throw a verse .
dfc100

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:42 pm
@Sin2Win,
lol yea i just noticed it... sorry sin2win
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:49 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
yea but

if i say white your a kid from the states that thinks he is great
but your bambi's bitch so you dont wanna mess with the ape

thats weaker than if I say

your in my crew , urine my stool , **** ur in highschool
zip ur eyes foo ,you wouldnt stand hard with a dick inside you

ya guys gettin it ???

k copelin

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:53 pm
@theprofessor,
If "I" wanna battle? ...haha... Now theres a punchline. Actin' like ya haven't been all stockpilin' yer bars since the day I resurrected my hologram....All quiet and tightlipped... sittin on lines like I'm the damn DEA. Watchin' me drop abuncha whack flows like Imma movie you could watch all night...havin' yer dopplegangers give me thumbs up and pats on da back and ... haha... You think I come back ta battle? If "I" wanna battle throw "my" verse? ...haha... Told ya bro' imma ghost and all-them flows you've been clenchin' all tactical and strategical like were a figment of yer imagination...
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:57 pm
@theprofessor,
I don't understand what ur trying to say about personals?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:58 pm
@k copelin,
Ill admit you have talent your pretty good but u need to quit being is cocky there's always at least one person better than you in this world at everything you do
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:01 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I'm saying personals are personals and should just be rewarded for how much they reveal about the person not by there complicatedness but I guess it's a personal preference so whatever
k copelin

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:07 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Aint cocky. Pro wants 2 battle. Not me.
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:07 pm
@k copelin,
copelin i'll coat ya skin ,hang you up in ya house after i've broken in ,choking him,have saten waiting for this pussy to start throating sin , pussy fart legs opening ,fag hopein then he'll drop some evil **** , but after that placebo needle prick , i fetal kick ya invetro , say that feeble scripts weak bro I need a hit , you need a peep hole to see this **** , but dick you aint cummin out my pee hole , people run there mouths n never exercise the truth ,prof bin lifting microphones everyday in the booth , going to war an staying to shoot ,going to far an end up saving the troops,leave ya face layin in soup eating the alphabet,you aint about **** , and still cant crawl up out it ,kick ya balls up out ya mouth hit ya scalp as your about to quit ,crawl in ya mom's pussy an knock you out of it .....

k copelin

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:09 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
And as far as being good. I don't even rap, and those preliminary rounds were just ratatats. The style im proud of hasn't even arrived.
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:13 pm
@theprofessor,
C'mon professor. I know ya got more than that. That soft pork aint even appatizin'.
k copelin

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:24 pm
@theprofessor,
I'm sittin here at starbucks. Bought a bag of popcorn. fluffy, crunchy, buttery, favorite. Waitin for this ta b good. If I finish this 1 oz. bag before I see some real flows, I suppose I'll go back to my beat-up ol pick-up truck and keep postin rhymes to myself.
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:25 pm
@k copelin,
LOL

says someone who has no verse to talk **** with ? Razz put up your bars Bitch ...

are we forgetting you didnt wanna step in the tournament and they specifically didn't want me to compete because it would be to unfair ... U lil carbon copy rapper , cookie cutter , clone ... anyday script or person
k copelin

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:32 pm
@theprofessor,
Not a crumb left in my bag of this dumb-corny-ebb-craft fluff. Substitute that 1 gram cleft lip with a legit flow and thats when imina comeback. Til then, tata.
theprofessor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:35 pm
@k copelin,
LOL

leave everyone knows why your not responding I dont even have to point out why your backing down , stalling an bideing time ....

Biiiiitchhhh

0 Replies

Sin2Win

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:37 pm
@k copelin,
This mufkerrr lol,
Trynna show his cockyness in front of other emcees
Don't be actin all bad ass around me foo,

0 Replies

KOFactor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:46 pm
I'm checkin in. Who am I goin up against?
theprofessor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:47 pm
@KOFactor,
Frost - he's a cool ma ****** Smile

theprofessor

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:49 pm
@KOFactor,
KO Factor Vs Frost begins at 3:46 pm 9th ends at 3:46 10th
0 Replies