samyboy27

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 05:59 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
lol
0 Replies

samyboy27

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 06:00 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
but tell me 1 thing......who are these newcomers?
samyboy27

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 06:03 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
i write to ya tammaro,ya outta my level
got to take my time,cant rush,cya
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 06:04 pm
@samyboy27,
^^^^ not exactly what I was looking for -_- u can do better lol and a lot of random people come and write 2 verses then leave so those people will prob be gone by tomorrow it's mostly me prof Bambs ills shutdownpow dfc has been around a lot other than that most are come and goers
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 06:25 pm
@Illustraight,
nice ill,,,thats ounds like a good song,,,,u should record that,,salute
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 06:28 pm
TO A FEW NEW HEADS,,i can see where there is confusion,,but reply to the current writers on here,,,,DAUER,,,BUCKJOE,,JOHNNY WHATEVER WAS LIKE 10 YEARS AGO,,LOL....COME AT THE CURRENT GUYS U SEE ON HERE SO U CAN KEEP THE BATTLES OR WRITTENS GOING
LoneWolf892

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 06:28 pm
@Steadster,
yeah broth we white represent
even though a black guy is the president
who says white boys can't rap cause we aint ghetto who cares
it just music this racism is never ******* fair
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:21 pm
Wrote that verse for Bambs lool where d fudgecake it he haha? i swear, when looking at all ur verse, i feel like im in love with words again its so weird.
charliesforce

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:21 pm
@charliesforce,
I badly wanna drop stuff with u guys RIGHT now but im doing an allnighter evising for an exam, if i finish ima drop soem sadistic sheet
Bambino

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:25 pm
@charliesforce,
CHARLIE! wanna collab then?
Bambino

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:42 pm
@Bambino,
im thinkin about writing something raw with plenty multis, punchlines, metaphors, and similies. something just RAW.
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:42 pm
@shutdownpow,
LOL i love how the next post is the complete opposite of what u said lmao
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:44 pm
**** GUN RAPPERS LOL

Damn im Demonic movin tectonics with hands in my pockets Collectin your profits 
Im second to nothing no weapons your bluffing your methods are sucking
 I don't understand what's comin out of ya voice box 
 you don't shoot ya got toy glocks 
cuz you look like you could 
but we know you never would 
But on a track your like yo I'm lickin the heater 
But your bullets NEVER LAND when you clickin that PETER 
Take a seat first before a HOOK sends you flyin 
Couple gun bars leave u cryin so Imma do it for a few lines 
Guess you could say I STARTED SMOKING y'all cuz I got TWO NINES
Put it through a dudes spine cuz his games gay 
Get hit wit a text reply to an annoying guy A K 
Got that trigger finger so don't send my rage further 
Got that full mag like a page turner 
That shits fake as **** but I'll get a reaction 
Cuz modern rap fans are faggots
Bambino

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:46 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
i like guns... Wink

kidding.
shutdownpow

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:48 pm
JUST SOME MULTI SCHEMES I WAS ******* AROUND WITH
if i cross the border i'm gonna torture with hordes of lyrical mortars worse than any carnage thats ever been thought off
slaughter daughters with an onslaught of stabs of my dick but i only entered with a quarter of an inch to smell the stinch
i gave out smorgasbords of orders and the bitches followed them no dreaming but the semen got swallowed then
now i'm reporting rigormitis to they husbands they wont be running back like clinton portis
my thoughts are morbid i got dreams bigger then norbit sordid,snatched them from the constellations in orbit
i can flow slow as a tortoise staying on course thru tortured waters or speed it up to beat the beat up with enuff beef to fill a D cup
i can afford to be sorta psycho my mind aint never been right dude i'm all RAP **** POP madonna and that lil bitch lourdes,,,,this is how i write dudes
charliesforce

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:51 pm
@Bambino,
got my studio finished all but the one key addition, the mic lol im about £30 away from buying it, soo close lol. If your waiting for a verse like RIGHT NOW, sorry cant help u man lol but id gladly work on something properly with you once i got the mic, i feel hungry to write allll the frickign time again, all u guys have fcking improved tremendously when i read your verse before you posted that beat I was like..wow, you advanced into a rapper i never thought you would and you probably never knew but that verse u wrote and some old school shady is what made me write what i wrote lol so thanks, be sure we can drop together on here more frequently like the early days unlike the past 8+ months lol
charliesforce

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:53 pm
S/O to whitemonkey too, you improved so much aswell, sorry new guys i dont know yo uso well i look forward to trading verse, unfortunantly my best best material is going to stay offline for my mixtape ill probably post them for like 24 hours but incase i get some attention from my future releases people would search and find my verse on here probably claiming me to be a fraud.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:53 pm
@Bambino,
Lol guns are fine gun rappers are stupid
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 07:58 pm
@charliesforce,
Very Happy thanks bro been workin overtime lol I thought we lost u then u came back with a verse and I was like :O
Bambino

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 08:04 pm
@charliesforce,
that hell on earth verse i wrote was inspired by "Hell Freezes Over" but im developing. got the book "how to rap" **** that book is fuckin AWESOME. but im talkin about just fuckin around with lyrics, nothin to record, cause i still neeed a mic aswell lol. but glad that i helped ya someway on that. and glad ta see ya back.!
0 Replies