X2
Bambino

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:10 pm
@Sin2Win,
nice schemes ya threw in. like the double line rhymes. with:

Know that I be on the low, but I ain't change NOw
There's hope on this road, but picture ima trynna paint out

i like how ya rhyme low with road and at the same now with out

i never really tried that type of style of writing. but i think it's good, nice concept as well.

jhort

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:10 pm
@Sin2Win,
To live a life of fear and retreat is to place yourself at the bottom of the sea. metephorically speaking a place of disbelief. challenges not conquered,no place to be.But to live in the light, rejoice at days first breath,fight no matter the challenge. then and only then will u conquer your weakest challenges. giving you the advantage to live above standered. i know first hand cause i to am quite damaged.like the petals of a rose destroyed in a flood.like the season of spring.i come and bring jubilee.to anyone not yet where in heart they desire to be.peace and love to all and all i bring.
0 Replies

Sin2Win

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:19 pm
@Bambino,
That's the style ppl at kickbacks, or at parties be tellin me about, and as I was sayin the words are simple but I would like that to turn that to like big vocaburlarys for future songs u knw, I'ma still keep this lyrics for when I save a bill for a 2 hr block studio time, but then again, Ill keep practicin nah mean
jhort

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:26 pm
@Sin2Win,
Awakening to a different beat I've change my style to so unique. Distingushing from here and now. More focused on my challenges bound. I know not all the answers here, just what I pick and choose to hear, and what I pick to choose to hear is what that makes the picture clear.My destiny,subconcious thoughts of things i only hunger for, desires in my heart not meant. Incouragement thru pain so felt. Drained no more by the world's oppression .I ask myself this only question. What here now can hold me back since Jesus Christ has handled my slack?. With no reply let truth be told with Jesus Christ we conquer all.....
Bambino

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:28 pm
@Sin2Win,
yeah. do you have studio equipment?
Bambino

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:30 pm
so tech-nic-ally, im not suppose to be sayin this but ill say it, i dont bow down to NO woman
and tech-nic-ally imma bout to be a bully, to these womens, to these mistresses, so listen closely
im most-aley a nice guy, but when im bit twice shy, i bite back the guy who prac-tic-ally
kissed my dick, im soley, i aint involvin any names but these dames are all over my name like flies on ****
and if i said **** about anybody or anyone this could turn into one big war, between men
between whores, so these women, im so sick of um, i just say **** um, or maybe even suck um
they can suck on, my dilly wally, my dilly willy, my dinky slinky, i have names but you dont need to know any
you dont know me really, im a dick but im so silly, so say what you want, say what you need
but i aint bowin to no woman, no, no, no woman, bow down to me so woman

so woman! listen to me, im tellin you the way you need to treat me
woman! im no push over, but ill push you under, ill hold ya under
bubbles pop up like a chick under water, no wonder, we break up
everytime we hook up, but this aint a hook up, you fucked up, woman!

we're right back at it, in the same exact pattern, wether we're together or broke up it dont matter
i feel like a coke addict, no static, im just so mad at, and you have no clue sherloc, how i feel
you may hate me, cause im real, i tell the real ****, and you're gonna LIKE it
cause if ya dont then **** IT, im NOTHIN, without chu, but you fucked me over didnt you?
so **** you, and i never touched no other womans privates when we were together
but i know you did i aint stupid, and i aint stoopin to that level, cause i know im better
and i know i made your pussy wet not hidin that and in fact, ill tell some more stories
you tried to be moral but you all i was horny, i was itchin to stick my dick into that
but i relapsed back at it, it was the second time we got together, this time it was a little better
but now im pissed, start throwin ****, at the ground, at the wall, at anything that's around
and just like that i can snap, pick ya up by your hind legs and CRACK ya against the ground like a branch
cause ill make ya crumple real fuckin quick, and dont think for a minute that i wont do it bitch
*gun cock* yeah, so say your fuckin prayers bitch! *gunshot*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzO1b3edZpE&feature=player_detailpage
0 Replies

Sin2Win

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:32 pm
@Bambino,
Nahh, I wish lol
I just know this dude who runs Nexus recordin studio here in sa town, for 50 an hr that's all, lol and additional prices for additional services,
Gonna finish this track, and save about 100 dollas for a couple hrs and see how that goes,
jhort

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:39 pm
@jhort,
With no reply let truth be told with Jesus Christ we conquer all.....

Word.
Bambino

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:39 pm
@Sin2Win,
nice. good to see you're trying to record though. always good to see.
0 Replies

Sin2Win

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:47 pm
I be gettin high, beat on the max Token pot on-chronic.
As I'm spittin fire, leavin my tracks smokin hot, like-SONIC
Know i Got ya hoe bumpin ass right on top, hy-drolics.
O of Dro, frontin cash lifes Top notch like-wallace
now i know yall foos aint even know how ta spit, how ta RHYME,
got ya foos in the gutta switchin shift, 9 ta FIVE,
toppin foods at the burgers flippin **** on the SIDE,
while ya girl over here is keepin my dick statisFY,
even ya bitch daddy's wife, shoot i got so many hoes with me and my 6 cali DIMES

0 Replies

jhort

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:04 pm
@jhort,
Behold to the ruckus of salvation. Logos invasion through forty-two generations.to planet Earth through virgin birth. Sin reversal. Adam the works of the first became a curse. the blood poured made sure to become a cure. breaking down the door will be eternally secured. what shall I render?
Sin2Win

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:06 pm
@jhort,
Lol wussssupppp foool!
U flowin by urself or what?
Haha...for some reason u seem funny lol,
jhort

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:16 pm
@Sin2Win,
surrendering that which is do and due to Him in due time the vine reconciled humans. to the divine union of the Father: hearts are altered to the altar. died for all walks of life. the Lord of all cultures. Perfector. resurrector, all life is his. sin-disconnector, righteous scepter.
Bambino

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:53 pm
Wishful Thinkin'

IF ANYONE OF YOU GUYS ARE ''UPSET'' WITH THE RAP GAME NOW AND HOW IT LOOKS PLEASE TAKE A SECOND TO LOOK OR READ THIS, FOUR WEEKS TO GATHER ALL THIS ****... I THINK ITS THE TRUEST **** IVE WRITTEN.

WHITEY I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE GAME NOW....

this next generation is anticipating a bad reputation by the whole nation if someone doesnt save it
im debatin, pacin thru the lab with my head achin, thinkin about the wrongs and rights and if i can even face it
what are these luny parents raisin? this situation we're all about to be facing is crazy, discrimination, if you're white you cant take it
it's amazing how at once you can go from thinkin you're the ****, to the next minute people are rubbin your fuckin face into it
now i think i can do it, im thinkin like a lunatic, who's to say who is sick? who's to say someone isnt?
and even though i dont got the answers, im givin a dose of my own medicine to these backpackers mad rappers thinkin your rappers
thinkin there the **** cause they get noticed by kids, of a range from 12 to 14 you must be obseen, and you best be thinkin like me
and i cant believe lyrics have to be wasted on this like this, but **** like this, gets my adreniline pumpin like my fist
bout to put this pen back to work feed a bizerk of ink on this paper, dont got no paper, nothin to brag about
except this skill i have now, tell me to stop but i just dont know how, and i just dont go out
and yell that imma MC cause mostly, no one knows what that means, fear of knowin feelin me
but if they feel the rap game now and how it is, i shouldnt have any fear into me sinkin
but that's just me wishful thinkin
0 Replies

jhort

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:02 pm
@jhort,
praise thru thunder comes from his numberless numbers. fleet of the sovereign King all things are placed under His feet. da uncreated, incarnated creator of all creation. His word is to be celebrated thru all occasions.
shutdownpow

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:27 pm
@jhort,
We understand u don't have typical poems..u spew biblical thomes...the spiritual is where ur mental roams..Im coming off the head like I went thru combs...I'm not trying to be judgemental homes..I don't mind the influental tone..but its sorta like an instrumental going..my mind wanders..then my mind wonders..are we really discussing something..or spontaneous time consumption?..miscellaneous gumption?..or the functions of someone who's really trying to inspire something?......I'm just playing..out
jhort

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:58 pm
@shutdownpow,
Who then knows truly knows what the Lord cares about let alone His present where-abouts. God aint in these spaces where da people think faith is. coming to da Lord with da hands stuck out and da fake-faces-to- fake-faces.
Recall it being said, the Lord’s dismissin' the droves cause they only came for da fish N da loaves? true seekers of God are hard to find when you seek His heart N mind You'll start to find Faith in the gospel. there's your gift, treasure it. Jus callin it as we see it. peace.
shutdownpow

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:11 pm
@jhort,
Okay the text I get..not the regular messages but a plethora of suggestiveness..trying to relieve restlessness or pestilent a testament to his reverence with all your might..in ur hearts he's amazing,grown man behaviour..nothing wrong with praising our lord and saviour jesus christ..peace jhort..gone