shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:24 am
@Bambino,
No matter where u from...if u can spit..u can spit...its not an easy thing to do..so whoever ain't feeling u...play a eminem or yelawolf record and ask them..well what's wrong with that...keep writing..keep improving...real will recognize real...keep ur head up
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:20 am
im not rapping for a deal,im not rapping for a meal,,,see a flash now dance im tapping jennifer beal,,magnificent zeal altho im scarred like seal,,its of little signifance how u feel grab a shield,,,u half ass like kids from heidi klum,,ive applied my thoughts to monetary sums,,,they hate hard i run thru bank cards,,,no insurance i will let em live----no state farm!!!,,,blank checks interest low like ur music,,,while i choose to make a difference,,difference is sentences missle **** crosshairs boss here i aint missing ****,,renuzit listen bitch im spraying,,,david stern out this bitch,,stop black men from playing,,,they forgotten speakers like bose,,,soft like au gratin or a kiss from a rose,,,,no rush fist to ya eyesocket baby,,,i got time in my pocket,,,tom brady,,,,,authorities alarming me is wack,,i retract old school laws like the patriot act,,,im just playing,,,gone
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:27 am
@shutdownpow,
Good **** my man try to limit the word like in ur raps it takes away from the cleverness work on turning ur similes into metaphors
shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:42 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
thanks dude,,,and i feel you on the critque,,,but if u making records its on point,,on here we just playing,,,ur right but u have to use the word like when using metaphors,,because thats the essence of a metaphor,,,clever is clever,,no matter how its said,,and i beleive mines are pretty clever regardless,,,but i will take note,,thanx again my dude
Bambino

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:48 am
@shutdownpow,
Yeah when your writing songs to put on a record you cut down big time on the word "like" or similies. Metaphors and punches on a record is what big time producers look for. Dr. Dre said himself in an interview after he signed Em. All those big producers look for metaphors and punchlines and MC's who can create controversey with their lines. But your lines are good, like Whitey said cut down on likes if you're lookin' to put out a CD.

But you're one of the only ones on this forum who's actually looking for respect right away and I like that. Stay on this sight dude, you learn a **** tons. Especially from Professor. He defines the word DOPE.

Peace, homie. Oh and thanks for the advice on the white rapper thing Smile
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:48 am
@shutdownpow,
Similes are good but if there overused u sound repetitive just a tip stick around homie you seem like a pretty good mc!
shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:53 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
point well taken,,,,i have been looking for a forum to express my rhymes,,so i will stick around,,,and thanks for the advice,,im always open to it,,,everyones style is different,,and i just try to make my punchlines and metaphors a little different and thougt provoking,,,references a lil obscure,,but im learning,,peace
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:53 am
@Bambino,
Ayo do u know if something like this has been played out already?

Slap the **** out these squares with my dick cuz I don't **** around?
Bambino

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:55 am
Haven't posted much lately. I've been loading up on lyrics, so I will be posting more now.

0:30-2:02
Who cares if I walk around, with a hat or gown
Who cares if I talk about, killing gays or talking fake about bein' gay
Who cares if I'm white and I rap, talkin' smack and talkin' bout smackin' bitches in the ass
Who cares if I talk about, hating people and saying that I hate everyone back
You're just a rapper with no career hatin' on me, hang it up
Callin' me names and actin' like I care, yeah, look at me givin' a ****
Look at the **** I'm about to start
Look at me stabbing your mom and dad when you're walkin' into you're local wal-mart
Look at me kickin' your fuckin' face in when your cryin' your god damn eyes out over your dead mom and dad, fuckin' retard
I'll kick start your heart, kick start your ass so god damn fuckin' hard, you fart and blast off and I go blow up too far
Jack your car and drive over a bridge, with your kids tied in the back and the feds
There on my ass when I dive out before drivin' over the ledge
And I'm so repulsive, when I kid nap foster kids
Then I blow the tops right off the kids
Yeah, I'm rotten, who's to say I'm stoppen?
Two cocks and...boom, boom
You're gone and, there's nothin' I could do nothin' to stop it
Plant bombs in your house 12 hours before I rob it, stop before I leave
Hit you so god damn hard in the head, my watch will go so far in your brain, I'll forget the time
And the bombs will go off and we'll both end up dying
I'm food fighting, damn right I'll give you beef
Punch you so fuckin' hard in the teeth, you'll bleed, and your feet will give out, startin' from your knees
I'll steal your keys to your Jeep, beep for 10 hours down county E, till my ears hurt so bad, I'm scheming aleve
I'm goin' deeper than seas, stingy, mean, white boy with a disease
Freezin' Emsees with the cold breeze of my evil kinesis feices, no can beat me
Intemediate you fuckin' idiot, you can't **** with me, so beat it
Deviate rippin' your skin straight off your fibias, I ain't kiddin' ya
I'm rare and strange and
Kinda' like seein' satan in a church with a ouegie board playin' cards with jesus, jesus I'm devius
The cops are comin', hop in to the trunk, ****, there breakin' in hop to the front

2:03-2:20
Hop in the front, we bet ter move
Who's to care what we wear
I'm about to rip out all my hair
And **** you so bad in the dair e air
That, I might just rip this game wider
Wider wider and wider, I'm so white, I think I'm turnin' whiter
As we speak, but who's to care?

2:22-
Now it's stranglin' time, wait no, it's story time
Kids sit down and listen, fasten your damn seatbelts, this is the admission
I go to the middle of an open driveway, take a **** on a warm summer day on a black top drive away
Because I'm hot ****! And you the black top BITCH! You take ****
I'll make ya eat ****, get it?
Sip through it, add a capital T to the word truent, spit fluent
I can spit with a flu and, still spit sicker than you
Boom to the double boom, Mazda (zoom zoom zoom)
Fut the shuck up, cuck a sick and sick my lick , bitch!
I'm crazier when Lelo and Stitch **** and Stich throws a fit and pissed on my kicks
I'm an isane assylum excapist with a latched straight jacket when I get approached by a faggot
I unlatch, stab em and leave him in fammine
I have a disease called fagganosis, I just keep boastin'
So I tell you I'm gay one day, then the next day I **** a bitch in front of your house, then run inside quick, then I blow a load on your couch
Tell me how ya feel now!

Outro:
But who's to care? Huh?
Who's to care about what I say
Just because I say **** don't mean I mean ****
I **** ****, it end in the toilet, bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5WlawogO0E
shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:57 am
@Bambino,
thats whats up bambino,,,yeah u know rapping for fun and rapping for a career are two polar opposites,,,,if im just writing for fun its the effect of the whole ryhyme im looking for,,,and we all know if u say it in front of someone or to music,,it comes off entirely different,,,but that being said,,this is fun and i just enjoy writing rhymes,,,u dudes are cool,,holla back
Bambino

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 10:00 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Kind of but not really. Em had a line like that in Cold Wind Blows

Stuck my dick in the circle, but I'm not fuckin' around ma'fucka

But yours should be fine, I don't thing it's a big deal, good line.
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 10:01 am
@shutdownpow,
Yeah, if you come onto this forum in open arms and respect us, we'll respect you back, for sure. Some kids come in here, being complete douchebags. Just post **** on here, I'll read and I'm sure everyone else will as well. Call me Bambi Smile
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 10:05 am
Takin these kids to school

Mathematic rap tactics mcs get subtracted 
Algebra addict The answer to this game 
The missin number equations ain't ever gon be the same 
Son I leave an mc scared
2 mics minus the I cuz I'm an mc squared 
Polygon dropping bombs stompin on you little dots 
Show me what u got cuz I got some eye raisin multiplication when I say subtraction I mean decapitation 
Cuz u plus what I just said 
equals an mc without a head 
which leaves another mc dead!
I'll slap the **** out u squares with my dick cuz I don't **** around 
Y'all like 2 sided shapes can't stand on the ground 
In fact u don't exist I got additives that smack a bitch 
Takin y'all careers and subtractin it 
Geometry ironic cuz normally I drop a g maybe we should rename it eometry

Wanna add more but I can't think of anymore math subjects to play off of!
Bambino

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 11:01 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
That's dope. Goin' on your album?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 11:07 am
@Bambino,
Yeah that's my part of the school one haha
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 11:28 am
Just wrote a pre-written type freestyle to an Alchemist beat.

Last line: I'll rap circles around your brain, cause you can't even think straight
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:52 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Nice...I love the use of words and back references....nice..the dick line was genius....no homo,,lol
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:54 pm
@Bambino,
nice...I hate to be the dude wit kids that piss u off!!!!
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 06:31 pm
this doctrines a manifestation of cochrans cranium,,,koch reagan menachem began,,,i will stop these pagans ladanlian stop playing,,fake men turn me into justin,,slaying em,,,how i think is alot for u,,i bought u a drink,,still didnt see the shots for u,,,it doesnt matter they trained to depart matter,,if im smart i will depart before the pigs gather,,start talkin pig latin ...while i run off to my big latin,,start the big whacking,,weave fragments detached and,,,all she hearing is plapplaplap,,,,,all im hearing is rat a ta tat,,,,she screaming they done found me now,,,hears a gun bitch at least hold me down,,,no time for would u hold me now,,,,im out this bitch let go of me cow,,,want this dick in the future?me to be heard again?,,,,,u just a bird my friend im wanted for mc murdering,,,,out
0 Replies

f-nic

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 06:49 pm
shut up, your rhymes ain't
nothin
The only **** i'm feelin' is the fuckin'
delete button
You wanna battle me, kid keep wishin'
Your the only one here, thats why i started dissin'
Here, you go, christmas came early
But surely, the only thing you wanted
was somethin girlie.