Your turn plz
samyboy27

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 07:17 am
@GJayPro,
wtf.no im not out
0 Replies

BombScare

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 07:57 am
Wow you both dissed me. I never dissed you once and now i get ficken slammed by both of you. That was fricken hard **** and you come after me? Me? Why not I'm Gay or somethin. That ain't gonna' end me though even though that was pretty aight by Bambino, but Whitmofo, what the ****? You sucked ass, and my dick, and my lips.

Better watch yo back mafucka. Whitmofo yous dead, you too Bambino....
Bambino

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:04 am
To be honest, I think Whitmofo's verse was WAAY better than mine. I didn't sit down to take the time to write a diss to you. If you want me to I will come harder. I'll take it seriously, even though this is a computer beef but I will.

What you want? Pen and pad? If that's the case than don't bother comin' back. Whitmofo, hats off to you that verse was awesome.

Bombscare, just pretend you forgot your password or smoke more weed so you can't log in to see the **** I'm gonna' write.

Whitmofo, bury this guys ass, write a sick verse, or somethin', what a uncollectible asshole.
0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:08 am
@BombScare,
U didn't diss us? Are u on another relapse? Would u like me to elaborate on my verse?
0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:13 am
@BombScare,
Quote:
**** you bambino, and you whitmofo

this is what u said and more but I didn't feel like writing it all out
BombScare

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:16 am
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
okay, you know im just better!!
Bambino

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:17 am
@BombScare,
We know? I think you think!
0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:18 am
@BombScare,
U didn't even know u dissed us dumbass would u like me to elaborate on how I dissed u since u believe my verse sucked
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:42 am
Okay, this is not a lie, I just got a message from one of the Bass Brothers. I don't know if this is true or what? Did anyone else, they said they messaged Whitmofo, Ill, and Charlie too. I don't know what that was all about.
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:45 am
This is what I got.

This is Mark Bass. I've been searching the internet for months now just looking for kids with talent in the writing business. You know I just typed in on the google search bar, yahoo, bing and I found the "Neverending Rap Battle". Okay as you know it's just typing and writing but someone could switch that knowledge quickly over to rapping over a beat. I've found you, "Charliesforce", "Illustraight", and "Whitmofomonkysmugla" to be quite effective in the writing porion of music. I've found over 50 other artists on the internet to be quite good, some from other sites as well. I've made over 5 accounts on other websites just to stay on top of the writing. I'll try to stay outta your hair but I will give tips, for I DID co-write on the Infinite album with my brother Jeff Bass. I can't mention the name of the artist because of soical and gossiping reasons but if you know who it is I'm talkin' about GREAT! You know you're in good hands with my tips and who knows with all the money we have down here in Santa Monica, CA you might get some kind of deal. Just keep writing your stuff, all you guys are good.
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 09:03 am
@Bambino,
Werd got that too he's serious though
Bambino

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 09:04 am
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
You think? I looked up the Infinite album by Em and they produced that album to. Infinite was his first album too, if you see what I'm gettin' at

Wink